What is your best method of closing, and which do you prefer

Reaction score
I do not know if I know how to close properly, and the DJ bible only seems to have one example of 'assuming the sale' as a close. I do not like this method because I feel like I am forcing myself on someone by taking away their options, so I stay away from it. Do you guys have any methods you've developed that you think are effective or that you feel are a good idea? For the record, I am in a college town and usually approach 6s-8s, so the close will be different than if it were a 30 year old 9 or something along those lines.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
half the guys on here won't respond because no one sarges here anymore... most of us who sarge don't come on here anymore

for closing, you mean as in #closing or kiss closing

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
here is my closing remarks:

"you see, ihave to go back to my friends, will continue this conversation some other time... give me your email and i will contact you". Then split.

that is my closing remark if that whats you mean.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant recall the specific "closing the deal" that you mention from the bible but being a student for almost 8yrs know I have tried it all. First off where are you approaching? How big of a school? Why are you hitting on only 6-8's? How social are you (i.e. what do you do on weekends)?

I will meet a girl, and talk for as long as I feel the conversation is productive. Once I feel it has hit a standstill I usually have something to ask her to. If she says yes then get her number and follow through. If she says no then it may be because of other commitments and I try to see if I can get a number anyways.

Let me just warn you that if you choose to ask her for something like a study date than you should be pushing your real interests and ask her out asap. I've been down that road and seen a lot of friends fall into that trap as well. Make your intentions clear or you will be wasting time studying and nothing else.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get everyones deal with ****ing emails.. Who gets an email address? I admit I did try this but all I got was girls looking at me like "email?" I was thinking after each approach that it makes you look like a computer nerd and sometimes gets you nowhere with chicks because you still need to work for the number. Why not get the digits in the first place?

I just tell them they "should" do this. You don't ask for it. You say "We SHOULD share laughs again sometime" (Hand her the pen and paper) The only thing I got from a david D approach is that space pen. I love that pen.

Oh and testing for a flake number is also a key. You want to read back the number to her with a number off and if she corrects it your in business and if not you can just toss it. It saves a TON of time on flakes.

Its easy do these women a favor and let them go out with a cool guy for once. So number close.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd agree that email is a bad idea

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favourite close is "How much?" ;)

Seriously though, I just say I'm going to one of the college events (popular or society party, society event, etc) and ask her to come along. Usually I get a yes, as long as its not too weird.

Alternatively while I'm talking I've already thought of something to do, so I ask if she wants to do it. A week ago I met this girl, and while talking decided I wanted to go to the new planterium that recently opened, and got her to come along.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Listen I would really like to see you again, give my your number so I can call you sometimes.

It was a pleasure, give me your number so I can give you a call sometimes.

I know you are going to give me your number so we can chill sometimes.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy enough to close any girl. Even going the quick route should really be no problem, and there are litterally hundreds of ways to go about it.

Typically I just say "So, I should get your number." If I don't feel like being creative. There are many ways to say the exact same thing with different conotation and diction that will still get your point across.

Sometimes I won't go the direct route and I'll say "So, we should get together sometime" and over 90% of the time the girl will volunteer her number.

You just have to have a plan or be in a rhythem then have the sand to go through with it and the rest will work itself out.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
If we are enjoying a good conservation then I just say that I have to run and if I can call her sometime. If she says its cool, then we swap phone numbers or I grab hers.

that or I say i have to go and if she would like to do something this weekend and then grab phone number.

simple really. she either likes you and gives you her number or she was just being polite and doesnt want to talk to you again

b