Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is your approach when the girl tells you this

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what is your approach when the girl you went out with and had sex a couple of times tells you that she has a boyfriend and that you act like she is your gf? Is she simple saying you to back off and treat her as FWB?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply enjoy the time for the fun part . forget exclusivity. be the fun guy, once you want more from her it will be over quicker than you think before she found her new fvck buddy replacement.

For this type of girl her boyfriend is the one that has resource supporting her lifestyle that "stable stream of income", but not so sexually appealing.

remember boy don't fall for her.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My approach:

I tell her she's an worthless, vile little wh0re for involving me in her betrayal and for causing me to put that sh!t karma into the world. I then tell her boyfriend what's up. I then ignore her. I then move on to a woman who is single.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My approach:

I tell her she's an worthless, vile little wh0re for involving me in her betrayal and for causing me to put that sh!t karma into the world. I then tell her boyfriend what's up. I then ignore her. I then move on to a woman who is single.
How about if the guy lives on the other side of the world while she is here at my city?

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep smashing and don't catch feelings. Spoken from experience. Does not end well when you catch feelings.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about if the guy lives on the other side of the world while she is here at my city?
Same advice.

I was raised by a man who honored his marriage, so I'm wired differently than most men. Infidelity doesn't compute for me. I end relationships before I move on, not after. I demand the same from the women in my life.

And I was once the boyfriend in the different city.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I def got too attached to her and acted at some point as bf. Need to date other women and get that sh1t out of my head. This chick should be only for having fun times.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's telling you to back off some. She's not leaving him for you. Just treat her for the ***** that she is.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's telling you to back off some. She's not leaving him for you. Just treat her for the ***** that she is.
This is what I gonna do - back off till she reaches out again. Already texted her with no reply - so no double text. At some point she told me she doesn't care if I date other women, so why should I care where she is now.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I gonna do - back off till she reaches out again. Already texted her with no reply - so no double text. At some point she told me she doesn't care if I date other women, so why should I care where she is now.
It's the best thing you can do at this point. Trust me. I've been in this exact situation before.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hoes exist, because men refuse to walk away from bad behavior.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I mean, #1 you find out if she actually has a boyfriend or not because the answer to that question should dictate what you are going to do, but there will be men who's answer will be the same either way.

If she does have a boyfriend, then you know for a fact that this woman is a cheat and on that basis alone, I suppose she is capable of just about anything including a rape allegation against whoever to save her relationship.

I mean, if you have questions about if she is a cheat, I could see still fckin with her but if you know for a fact, being the other man, you should leave her.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you should focus on other girls and forget about her unless she calls you for some more. That sounds like a rejection even though you presumably didn't ask her for anything.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My approach:

Nice. Too bad most men don't think this way.

Reaction score
I have yet to experience this. However, if I did, I'd just say "well, thanks for letting me know - if it doesn't work out, hit me up, but I'm out for now." I'm not staying around to be a side piece, lol

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have yet to experience this. However, if I did, I'd just say "well, thanks for letting me know - if it doesn't work out, hit me up, but I'm out for now." I'm not staying around to be a side piece, lol
This only works if you consider her as a relationship material. However, I think it is more healthier to consider every plate as a fuk buddy and stay detached. This is her job to escalate things to the next level and your job to accept it or not.

My mistake here was to behave like bf while she actually has one. So I should just have fun with her with no commitment BS.

Last edited:

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP look on the bright side. Your alpha fcks not beta bucks hhahaha
Agree. She was kind enough to tell me that sh1t so I can calibrate my behavior accordingly and detach myself from her.