What is wrong with this place?

chad2k5

Banned
Reaction score
I've been on this site now for over 4 years. Witnessed my friends dating hot girls, and observed how other guys in bars get them too. And I noticed something... none of them use C&F, and most of them aren't even ****y... they just talk to them like normal people. Never any cheesy lines or neg hits.

I mean, where did this come from, and why is it a necessity to getting a HB? C&F was really more of a marketing ploy to create revenue for e-books and seminars.

I've been given so much bad information over the years that has ruined my chances with so many girls, all around the basis of "not giving a fk!" Now here I sit, bummed out watching my friends date hot girls and find myself wondering why I can't do the same.

I now know why. Because I've been brainwashed by this forum. Whether people admit or not, this site does put women on a pedestal and makes you think you have to be this super-confident sh!t test passer that has to play his cards JUST right to get the girl in to bed. And if you didn't, it's because you didn't "kino" enough, or some other wacko term. It's made me paranoid in nearly every interaction with a girl as a result. And I'm willing to be most guys here can vouch on that.

you don't need to be James Bond. just a normal person who can be social.

This place is a total mind fvck.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been on this site for 4 years yet you haven't used the site much. You only have 31 posts.

You haven't asked for much advice apparently. The way it usually goes is: YOU>>>>go in field and practice>>>>come back to side and ask questions>>>>go back in field and see how things have improved/gotten worse.

You are right about ****y funny being a gimmick. The technique can work to spark attraction but it is not a magic bullet.

What most people get wrong is they don't develop their social skills. If you can learn to be a confident and social guy, that will help a lot in meeting and attracting women. It's fairly simple advice but men don't want to solve a simple problem. Men want it to be a complex problem to solve so that their ego gets a boost when they finally 'figure it out'.

I would say that self confidence, good social skills and indifference are the most important parts of attracting women.

If you have trouble with the indifference, that just comes with time and experience. Once you've learned how utterly replaceable most women are you don't over-value every interaction or relationship with them.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chad2k5 said:
I've been brainwashed by this forum.
Me too. It's a dangerous thing to feed all this junk into your mind every day. Try and limit your visits to every couple weeks.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end you'll realize most of the stuff on here is BS. Every now and then you read a good tip. But I still like to come around every now and then and help out some people.

In a way trying out all the BS rules made me realize this tho. I kept trying all these things that didn't come naturally to me. Finally, I just decided that I'm not going to put on some social mask when I go out and just be who I want to be. That was a huge enlightening moment for me.

The big thing you need to learn is to like yourself. Once that happens, Everything falls into place.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chad2k5 said:
I've been on this site now for over 4 years. Witnessed my friends dating hot girls, and observed how other guys in bars get them too. And I noticed something... none of them use C&F, and most of them aren't even ****y... they just talk to them like normal people. Never any cheesy lines or neg hits.
You then see these men get into relationships where their girlfriend/wife has all the power, and they do not have the happy, fun relationship they wanted.

Honestly, getting laid and getting into a relationship is easy, but keeping it healthy and keeping yourself happy in one is where 99% of man fall down.

you don't need to be James Bond. just a normal person who can be social
Why settle for being a normal, average person?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chad2k5 said:

I mean, where did this come from, and why is it a necessity to getting a HB? C&F was really more of a marketing ploy to create revenue for e-books and seminars.

I've been given so much bad information over the years that has ruined my chances with so many girls, all around the basis of "not giving a fk!" Now here I sit, bummed out watching my friends date hot girls and find myself wondering why I can't do the same.

I now know why. Because I've been brainwashed by this forum. Whether people admit or not, this site does put women on a pedestal and makes you think you have to be this super-confident sh!t test passer that has to play his cards JUST right to get the girl in to bed. And if you didn't, it's because you didn't "kino" enough, or some other wacko term. It's made me paranoid in nearly every interaction with a girl as a result. And I'm willing to be most guys here can vouch on that.

LOL. Love it when someone blames a third party internet site for his lack of success with women.

You don't know what your friends are doing to get hot girls. They don't tell you everything. Who says they just talk to them like a normal person? You are not there, you are not witnessing it. They could be using C & F like crazy and then tell you it's easy as pie to sleep with women. You don't know what's going on. We are not saying tell a girl "I don't give a f--". If you actually read and applied the material you would know this. We are saying don't let the girl become the focal point of your life and existence. Make her a part of it.

All your friends who are getting laid every night probably came on here for a year or two before they had success. Get with the program and don't blame us for your lack of success with women.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
lol.. these games work best on sluts and hos.. make sure those are the type of women you are targeting.
This virtually covers the entire American female population!!!

On ****y & Funny. No one can teach you how to be funny - funny is innate - a genetic characteristic.

On "****y'. be confident enough not to be phased by rejection - and have a take-charge attitude but not be overbearing - a masculine trait that woman desire!

To get "hot" hos - then be, or pretend to be, what "hot" hos want!

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to some of the guys on this thread. I know for a fact a lot of the material on this site is authentic, but the question is how much of it and which ones?

One of the books I read(The System by Doc Love) seems to be loaded with very useful information as well as many of the articles in askmen.com. I also find some of the articles on SS to be right on point with female psychology. Good stuff on there as well.

Thats kind of how I feel about PUA's and speed seduction at the moment. Very skeptical and I don't know if the stuff actually works therefore I'm too afraid to try it out on the "field" and make myself look like a total jack@ss. I have no problem with speaking to women I've never seen in my life but it's just that MOST of them fill the air with their over-inflated ego's and stuck-up b*tchiness. None of them really seem like they have absolutely any interest in talking to a stranger unless they find you super attractive and happen to be someone "important".

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
Thats kind of how I feel about PUA's and speed seduction at the moment. Very skeptical and I don't know if the stuff actually works therefore I'm too afraid to try it out on the "field" and make myself look like a total jack@ss. I have no problem with speaking to women I've never seen in my life but it's just that MOST of them fill the air with their over-inflated ego's and stuck-up b*tchiness. None of them really seem like they have absolutely any interest in talking to a stranger unless they find you super attractive and happen to be someone "important".
Here is the deal - they are merely qualifying you based on their personal criteria - you, the male, is doing the exact same thing!

But we don't approach women who we disqualify - we only approach those who meet our criteria - this doesn't mean that she feels the same way about us - it is a duality - she has the freedom of will to deny you!!

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the deal - they are merely qualifying you based on their personal criteria - you, the male, is doing the exact same thing!

But we don't approach women who we disqualify - we only approach those who meet our criteria - this doesn't mean that she feels the same way about us - it is a duality - she has the freedom of will to deny you!!

Generally speaking her looks alone accounts for a very large percentage of our personal criteria. All women have to do is decide if she's physically attracted to certain type of men, listen to their all of their bull**** (aka game) and decide which one(s) she may want to stay with. Am I right? If not then what is a womans personal criteria (generally speaking) when it comes to us?

Reaction score
chad2k5 said:

Ahhh... searching for the magic pill, i remember that phase.. This site has increased my success with women by a huge percentage. About 1,200%... i dont know i could care less.. BUT... you can only be brainwashed if you have low self esteem and dont trust yourself. You are probably in denial, but you should be blaming yourself.. not this website for not making girls puurr. Why do you want to be normal and average.... dont you want to be Mr.Kickass and be the wolf that gets the first bite of the hunt. I don't think... I believe that you are afraid of success since it doesnt fit in your reality.

You cannot rely on anybody.. other than yourself for your own results and happiness. You have been making yourself paranoid because you are not AUTHENTIC with girls. You are not being real. I bet your a probably inside your head when your having a conversation with them ... worried about when too touch her... worried about what too say... worried about getting out of your comfort zone. That is not real. You don't have to play your cards just right. We are not going after androids with perfect skin and hair... we are going after women... and they are just as insecure as us... andi have a question..... if your not as well as you want with you girls... What Are you going to do about it? Ask yourself that.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, a woman's look is the primary and major focus of a male's attention and desire - but character overrides all!

When we reject women, the women don't know it, or maybe even don't feel ot see it, because they are the passive part in the equation, but because the male is the ACTIVE part in the equation, the initiators - pursuers, we feel and are aware of our rejection - because we have receive an answer to our wooing question, whether directly or indirectly!

So , as men , we receive an affirmative sensation of our rejection, but when we reject the female by mere glance, she doesn't feel the outright rejection from the male, because she took no offensive action which could be denied.

This is why men take rejection personally, whereas a woman just sees a man's rejection as a mere explanation of attraction of a particular type, and not a rejection of her personally!! A petite brunette female may think, rightfully or wrongfully, "Oh, he rejected me (did not make ADVANCES towards me) because he likes tall big breasted blond women."

Whereas the male, as being the active force, forcefully feels the rejection of the female because it is he who asked the question and received her denial.

As the Stupendously Great Spectacularly Brilliant PR_L / LMS repeatedly stated - "she seeks our masculinity!" Checking to see if we are attuned to our innate manhood - a complementary nature/

See, as you stated - the male mainly goes on looks initially - and woman know this - thus their peacock display! But as you also stated - women take into account other expansive criteria before they make their final judgment. They listen and observe us. This is where being confident comes into play - women like men who are sure of themselves!!

We are restricted to looks in our desire for her, but most, if not all women will give the male a chance to make an impression on her - this is your/our chance - and yes she will judge us based on our performance! But at least she gives us a second look - how many chances do men give to women whom they don't find ATTRACTIVE? NONE! So they, women, know that our masculinity is not solely based on our looks - it is based on our minds/wits also - this is where the ****y and funny skit may add points to her liking, but our intelligence is a factor as well, as well as is our inner and outer strength, our demeanor/personality, our character.

This is why we men feel rejection more - we take it as a personal affront That was your question, right? You didn't say that explicitly but you seem to apply it.

The male and female are both making judgmental calls - and yes, juidge others!

Outright Rejection is the risk that the male takes - the risk the female takes, is the risk of never being chosen. - not being chosen is the female's rejection - and they may be rejected thousands of times daily - the burden is on the female!

The destiny of the chase is in our male hands, but remember, we'll be judged by her based on your masculinity!

Let me add, that as she has decided to to go beyond looks to qualify a male, then we also should be doing the exact same thing - seeking her femininity! Otherwise will only be basing our relationship on the physical and not the spiritual - and this is when we fall to deceit!!

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, there's some crap on this site, but it speaks the truth far more than any other avenue I've looked through.

The message of this site is not to become some pulling, pump-and-dump, womanizing machine. The idea is to see the world and human psychology/interactions for what they are. To understand yourself before you can understand others. One of the best posters on here, Rollo Tomassi, is married. And happily so.

I always knew that jerks had something that made them better equipped to deal with women. But I also knew that they had their own set of insecurities and immaturities. Being a DJ is the best option. I am my own ruler. I am self-confident. I know how to deal with women on my own terms. I know I don't need a woman now.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chad2k5 said:

chad2k5-

Congratulations, you've realized what it takes many men years to even fathom, that you are on this site for the wrong reasons.

There is good and bad advice here. Be careful what you get out of it.

Here is something this site doesn't talk about...a concept known as biological sexual compulsion. It exists in women just as much as it does in men. Women just deal with it differently.

There is no way that any 'system', no matter how good you are at it will get you a woman if she doesn't naturally find your mere presence attractive.

Alot of the mind game stuff is made up by guys who aren't biologically attractive enough to certain women. So they make themselves feel better by claiming it's their lack of these psychological skills that keeps them from getting these women.

In other words too many guys here rely on personality tactics to compensate for something.

The hardest thing for a guy to realize is that not EVERYONE finds them attractive and never will. This is LUST run amok. Put simply, these guys want every woman in the world and then some. If they can't then they believe they are not worthy to live. This speaks to a much deeper issue inside their mind.

You nor I will ever have success with every woman. It's not possible. And much of it stems from the fact that we weren't designed to.

You could get plenty of hotties with your OWN 'game'. Because alot of time thats not whats even doing any of the work for you.

Sure there are good character traits men should have. But this comes later and has nothing to do with running 'game'.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even before I found this site, almost every girl I had ever banged I attracted through c+f, of some sorts. Now that I found this site, I end up doing it WAY too much and screwing things up. The kind of crowd I'm in, C=F, and aggressiveness, is the only thing that works.

I discovered something else a couple nights ago. After I found this place, I have been trying to pull the aloof/non-needy angle, and its been backfiring. Obviously, neediness is certain death, but whenever I try to do a 'takeaway,' I lose the girl. Im talking to some chick at the bar, being playful, building attraction, and I think "I should go and talk to my friends/other girls for a few minutes," and as soon as I do, some other dude moves right in, and doesnt leave her side, all night, and they go home together. Im not making that mistake any more. If I have to take a leak, Im making her hold my drink till I get back, and staying the course. If their is interest there, Im not leaving till it either goes somewhere, or fizzles out, but Im not giving another dude a chance to move in anymore.

Its kind of like the no call for five days rule. If you just met the girl, you need to stay in her mind, so call sooner, despite the 'rules.' Just dont be needy about it. Also, you dont need to next the chick if she flakes , just dont give her your time. If you happen to be going to a club or whatever, shoot her a text saying your going, and to feel free to join you. Send every girl you know the same text, and see who shows up. This goes against the general 'rules' here, but it comes from non-neediness, so its OK.

Its all about having the right mindset, and forgetting the 'rules.' I've never followed the 'rules' my entire life, why the hell am I following them here?

One this site, and the 'rules' here is good for, is making sure you arent getting played by girls. The unbiased opinions here, about situations guys end up in with girls are pretty good, aside from people automatically assuming shes fvcking another dude if she doesnt call you back on time. But, the advice on when to walk away from a bad girlfriend is usually right on, as guys get pvssyblind, and need another guy to help them see what's really going on. I may not be getting a whole more pvssy because of this site, but I definitely see through girls a lot more now, so I know how to nip any situation in the bud, where Im in a position to be played, or bullshyted, or LJBF'd, or target for attention. I have to thank this site for that!

Its great that you're seeing where this site can do you wrong. That is very valuable. Also, remember that this site is very negative, and you need to balance it with a more positive site, like RSDNation, to help you not become bitter, hateful towards women.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no way that any 'system', no matter how good you are at it will get you a woman if she doesn't naturally find your mere presence attractive.

How can you make your mere presence attractive? Is this based on your inner game and your ability to interect well socially?

You nor I will ever have success with every woman. It's not possible. And much of it stems from the fact that we weren't designed to.

But it should be possible to increase those numbers by a large percentage. Am I right?

You could get plenty of hotties with your OWN 'game'. Because alot of time thats not whats even doing any of the work for you.

Then what is doing the bulk of the work? I quit SS for a while because I got sick of reading about openers and a series of techniques and strategies. They may be useful but I think they should only be used as a supplement to further expand our knowledge and experience. I have no confidence in my own game (if I have any) at the moment because I lost touch with my happier (almost childish) self. For some reason women found it very inviting but I would freeze the moment an opportunity arrived and become too self conscious.

Even before I found this site, almost every girl I had ever banged I attracted through c+f, of some sorts. Now that I found this site, I end up doing it WAY too much and screwing things up. The kind of crowd I'm in, C=F, and aggressiveness, is the only thing that works.

You think the site may be making you too self conscious about executing the proper "technique" and ends up killing your natural charm? I feel that it's good to know these triggers of attraction but when you're too conscious about making everything perfect it just seems so out of place and mechanical.

I discovered something else a couple nights ago. After I found this place, I have been trying to pull the aloof/non-needy angle, and its been backfiring. Obviously, neediness is certain death, but whenever I try to do a 'takeaway,' I lose the girl. Im talking to some chick at the bar, being playful, building attraction, and I think "I should go and talk to my friends/other girls for a few minutes," and as soon as I do, some other dude moves right in, and doesnt leave her side, all night, and they go home together. Im not making that mistake any more. If I have to take a leak, Im making her hold my drink till I get back, and staying the course. If their is interest there, Im not leaving till it either goes somewhere, or fizzles out, but Im not giving another dude a chance to move in anymore.

I screwed up many opportunities this way. But from my studies with SS material and other sources it clearly states that women want the man who presents more of a challenge. The part women supposedly love so much of getting what they feel they cannot have. My question is when we do pull away is the timing wrong? Could it be that the next guy is more attractive and has more game? Is she trying to be a challenge or assumed you're the one who isn't interested?

Its kind of like the no call for five days rule. If you just met the girl, you need to stay in her mind, so call sooner, despite the 'rules.' Just dont be needy about it. Also, you dont need to next the chick if she flakes , just dont give her your time. If you happen to be going to a club or whatever, shoot her a text saying your going, and to feel free to join you. Send every girl you know the same text, and see who shows up. This goes against the general 'rules' here, but it comes from non-neediness, so its OK.

The rule about waiting 5 days works but I think it's a little bit too much if you're kind of into the girl (which is usually a bad.). I say anywhere from 3-4 days would be fine. However waiting 5 days (sometimes 9) is a good thing. Why? It's a test to guage just how much a particular woman is into you. Ironically this is more likely to work when she's into you more (I feel it should ALWAYS be this way) :)

One this site, and the 'rules' here is good for, is making sure you arent getting played by girls. The unbiased opinions here, about situations guys end up in with girls are pretty good, aside from people automatically assuming shes fvcking another dude if she doesnt call you back on time. But, the advice on when to walk away from a bad girlfriend is usually right on, as guys get pvssyblind, and need another guy to help them see what's really going on. I may not be getting a whole more pvssy because of this site, but I definitely see through girls a lot more now, so I know how to nip any situation in the bud, where Im in a position to be played, or bullshyted, or LJBF'd, or target for attention. I have to thank this site for that!

Right on.

This is why we men feel rejection more - we take it as a personal affront That was your question, right? You didn't say that explicitly but you seem to apply it.

I'm coming to the conclusion that we shouldn't be too caught up in trying to bed women whose personal criteria we can't match. I'm sure there are always multiple men who can match up to what she's looking for and in the end she always does the choosing. It's pointless competition for the same pvssy everyone else is trying to have. All she has to do is listen to everyone try to bullsh!t their way into her pants and decide who she likes more. Fvck that. I don't think they have it more difficult. Even fat ugly chicks get laid and I can even go as far to say that most have a very large number of sex partners (not that it's any of my business).

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rule about waiting 5 days works but I think it's a little bit too much if you're kind of into the girl (which is usually a bad.). I say anywhere from 3-4 days would be fine. However waiting 5 days (sometimes 9) is a good thing. Why? It's a test to guage just how much a particular woman is into you. Ironically this is more likely to work when she's into you more (I feel it should ALWAYS be this way)
This ONLY works if the two of you already know each other, and something down the line has sparked. This does not apply to a girl whose number you got in the bar, or the club who you dont really know. If you wait five days to call her, she's already got some other guys dyck in her mouth, who called her the next day, and went for it. Chicks have MANY options. She will forget who you are in a matter of two days. You need to call the chick soon to establish yourself in her reality before you start the takeaways. This is one of the ways where PU rules can steer you wrong. If you get a chicks number in the bar or club, txet her at the end of the night. Sometimes they will be looking for something to do later! Get it? Embed yourself in her reality, and get her chasing you. THEN start with the aloofness.

The thing about a chick wanting a challenge is also misunderstood here. Yes, she wants a challenge, but not where she has to chase you around. The kind of challenge women want is hooking their claws into your life. Women are supposed to play hard to get when it comes to sex, guys are supposed to play hard to get when it comes to relationships. Wait until after you fvck her to start the aloofness. Before you bang her, dont be needy, but be persistant when trying to bed her, especially before you've built a lot of interest. You need to be in her face while the attraction is building. If she's digging you, stay in her presence and escalate. Dont go wander off and mack other girls to build jealousy. If you wander off somewhere, make her watch your drink! It is a free ticket back into her reality. And, if some guy tries macking her, you go back and reclaim your seat that she was watching for you. She doesnt have enough invested in you at that point to be affected by you leaving. Also, there is no shortage of other guys around to take your place anyway, and she knows it.

If you knew that you could bang any girl in the whole place if you wanted to, would you chase some chick around? No. You'd let them come to you. If she wandered off, you'd wait for one of the many other ones eying you to come on over. You would be the most attracted to the one who is confident enough to invade your space, and stake a claim on you, yet not needy in any way. The one who takes what she wants, yet is cool about it, is the one who would probably turn you on the most, looks aside for hypothetical purposes. If you gave her your number, and she didnt call you for a week, you'd already be banging one of the other ones, so you wouldnt even answer.

Now keep pretending

Now, look at the next day call. There are two types. The first call is made out of eagerness, and desperation. It reeks of insecurity. The girl is totally trying to weasel her way into your life. She offers to do your laundry, and give you backrubs, but not in a sexy way. More like, in a way where she is trying to lure you into her world. You get kind of freaked out, and tell her your gonna be busy changing your blinker fluid. You erase her number.

Then, you get another call. She met you last night as well. She tells you she wants to have fun with you. She laughs and says "I aint doin' your laundry, motherfvcker! You think Im that easy? Now, get your ass over to my house right now, so I can have my way with you!" she does this in a sexy, ****y funny way. You;'d be over there in a heartbeat. If she would have waited five days, while you have multiple others calling you every day, you'd probably forget about her. Maybe you'd fit her in though. If, however, you were already hung up on her, you'd be waiting for that call, not making plans with any of the other ones, just in case you'd get that call and she'd want to go out.

Put yourself in their shoes.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to know that you are a better catch than every other guy the girl knows, and when you have that confidence, she will melt for you.

if she doesnt, the next girl will. these methods aren't 100%, but neither is tiger woods.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To follow up on horaholic's two posts above, there is a rule (on this site too) that trumps and overrides the rest: "Strike When The Iron's Hot".

If you sense blood, get in there for the kill! Fvck the 3/5 days rule, fvck takeaway, fvck aloof or some other BS game!