Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is with this woman?

will123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Little background to myself and this woman:

I started an evening course a few months ago. On the first evening a lady (this woman) sat next to me. At break I got up and noticed this lady standing and waiting for someone. In the end I decided to sit back down and as soon as I sat down she went and sat down next to me. I offered her help with the work and she initiated a conversation.

Lessons later, I would arrive slightly later and notice she were talking to another lady. As soon as I sat down, she saw me and her face lit up. She then began talking to me to the exclusion of the lady she was first talking to. At break time she would follow me to the canteen (and this is still the case). I offered to meet up and she said yes, but awkwardly. Anyway, she continued to do most of the talking. At the end of the lesson I asked her for her number and she gave it to me, even checking to make sure she had my correct number in her phone.

Soa couple of weeks had passed and nothing. Then she texted me to meet up. So we went for lunch, during which she was holding good eye contact, smiling at me, and doing most of the talking and asking questions about myself - favourite foods, movies, music, interests and even family. When it was time to pay, she said "we will go fifty-fifty because THAT is how it should be".

This is where I noticed flakey behaviour.

In class I noticed she was texting a guy, and was incessantly texting each other. I don't really hear from her unless it's to arrange meeting up. When she texts me she always calls me "sweetie", "babe","my lovely" and "darling".

When we met up last week she again did most of the talking, holding eye contact and generally focused on me. At one point we sat next to each other and was just looking at each other and smiling. On one time she smiled and widened her eyes before looking away, maintaining the smile. Anyway, it came a time where we were suppose to go on to do other things and she said she felt ill. This was after texting someone ALOT towards the end of our meet up. I became aloof and dropped her home and went NC. She text me about half an hour later and said she really enjoyed my company and didn't want me to be mad at her. I didn't respond until hours later. She then text back the following evening to say "hey sweetie". Have a fabulous New Year". I still haven't text her. She has since gone to Thailand for two weeks.

It's a bit of a mixed message, and one where I can't be assed anymore with her. I think she knows it because she texted more me when I ignored her.

The thing is, she has gone 8k miles to Thailand, allegedly by her self. I haven't met anyone that would go on vacation by themselves.

I am meeting new people, bought new clothes and focusing on my purpose with my evening class.

However, there's something I feel at a gut level isn't right. Anyones opinion would be great.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I started an evening course a few months ago. On the first evening a lady (this woman) sat next to me. At break I got up and noticed this lady standing and waiting for someone. In the end I decided to sit back down and as soon as I sat down she went and sat down next to me. I offered her help with the work and she initiated a conversation.

Lessons later, I would arrive slightly later and notice she were talking to another lady. As soon as I sat down, she saw me and her face lit up. She then began talking to me to the exclusion of the lady she was first talking to. At break time she would follow me to the canteen (and this is still the case). I offered to meet up and she said yes, but awkwardly. Anyway, she continued to do most of the talking. At the end of the lesson I asked her for her number and she gave it to me, even checking to make sure she had my correct number in her phone.

Soa couple of weeks had passed and nothing. Then she texted me to meet up. So we went for lunch, during which she was holding good eye contact, smiling at me, and doing most of the talking and asking questions about myself - favourite foods, movies, music, interests and even family. When it was time to pay, she said "we will go fifty-fifty because THAT is how it should be".

In class I noticed she was texting a guy, and was incessantly texting each other. I don't really hear from her unless it's to arrange meeting up. When she texts me she always calls me "sweetie", "babe","my lovely" and "darling".

When we met up last week she again did most of the talking, holding eye contact and generally focused on me. At one point we sat next to each other and was just looking at each other and smiling. On one time she smiled and widened her eyes before looking away, maintaining the smile. Anyway, it came a time where we were suppose to go on to do other things and she said she felt ill. This was after texting someone ALOT towards the end of our meet up. I became aloof and dropped her home and went NC. She text me about half an hour later and said she really enjoyed my company and didn't want me to be mad at her. I didn't respond until hours later. She then text back the following evening to say "hey sweetie". Have a fabulous New Year". I still haven't text her. She has since gone to Thailand for two weeks.

It's a bit of a mixed message, and one where I can't be assed anymore with her. I think she knows it because she texted more me when I ignored her.

The thing is, she has gone 8k miles to Thailand, allegedly by her self. I haven't met anyone that would go on vacation by themselves.

I am meeting new people, bought new clothes and focusing on my purpose with my evening class.

However, there's something I feel at a gut level isn't right. Anyones opinion would be great.
I don’t see what the problem is. Would you like to be her gay male friend? Why does it matter if she’s texting her orbiters. She wants to meet up with you. Maybe you’d prefer to be the guy she doesn’t want to spend time with irl and just be her text orbiter?? She can go hang out with another dude and you can be the guy on the other side of the text conversation.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fault her for having options other than you...

You should invite her to your home in the evening to share a dinner meal and drinks. I think you will know where you stand after that.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

women dont go on holidays alone. she went there with her fukboy or to her fukboy.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overthinking it and she doesn't owe you anything.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out she lied. She didnt go Thailand. Total head ****. She text me asking where I was today. So I messaged back to set a date. Ignored. Playing mind games. Deleted her number. Next her.
classic woman :rofl: :lol:

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic woman as in one of those proper disturbed BPD women? The ones you avoid at ALL COSTS? Sure ****ing feels like it. Lol
Well based on the info you’ve provided I wouldn’t suggest that she’s bpd. But if she’s lying, and it ainte on her back, I’d at most just keep her for f**cking.