Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is with girlfriends of your plate/ltr/gf/wife always trying to interfere

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll try to convince them to do better or you need to spend less time with him because I dont like him.

Recently I noticed a bitter gf of plate was insulting her friendzoned orbiter saying he changed and thinks he became cool after getting a gf. And how she hates him bringing his new gf everywhere. Its funny because she had all the chances with him but now that he moved on (good for him) she is trying to turn people against him.

Same b1tch made my plate bail on plans. But for that its easy soft next plate and drop them the next time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a notable case with a good friend. His then gf had a female friend who thought he was not good because he was very slow to put a ring on it. He did eventually put a ring on it 5+ years into the relationship. The gf and now wife eliminated that female friend from her life. That was a good friend of hers too.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll try to convince them to do better or you need to spend less time with him because I dont like him.

Recently I noticed a bitter gf of plate was insulting her friendzoned orbiter saying he changed and thinks he became cool after getting a gf. And how she hates him bringing his new gf everywhere. Its funny because she had all the chances with him but now that he moved on (good for him) she is trying to turn people against him.

Same b1tch made my plate bail on plans. But for that its easy soft next plate and drop them the next time.
Very good demo of getting out of a bad position and into a better position and people getting angry because they banked on you remaining stuck..

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like attracts like. If a girl you are seeing has girlfriends who do this, then she herself is also the kind of girl who would do it. A smart girl who has high self-worth and self-respect will not keep friends around who act like this. I will say though, that given your age is 24, many girls in your dating age range are going to be pretty immature still so some of this stuff is just a given.

Second reason is female competition. Rollo wrote about it, and I'm sure you've seen it since you were a kid: Women tend to go to great lengths to sabotage one another in order to secure the best men for themselves.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood when the friendzone orbiter still provides them with attention and brings his new gf, why the girl who would never fvck him gets upset. At first I thought maybe its the preselection and she thinks she made a mistake but its always about her trying to influence others opinions.

Like attracts like. If a girl you are seeing has girlfriends who do this
This one has enough red flags but is a good fvck. Not going to LTR/marry her. Weirdly 1 of her good friends is a virgin the other few have only had 1 partner and about a third are raging slvts. Enough of a tell to not fall down.

Of course she agreed with her friend supporting but never really said or influenced others. She apparently does the same thing whether single or not. So its just that she is bitter, maybe plated by some alpha and knows she wont ever get that.

Women tend to go to great lengths to sabotage one another in order to secure the best men for themselves.
Witnessed first hand. Didnt understand until later on. Girl who friendzoned me expected me to still be her friend after I started no contact. Something clicked and I was angry that's why I decided fvck her not going to orbit. I was still BP but I managed to get another no and text myself saying lets go out. When the girl messaged wanting attention "to hang out" I took a screenshot and captioned "Im busy". For weeks she would hound me till later on when I got with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never understood when the friendzone orbiter still provides them with attention and brings his new gf, why the girl who would never fvck him gets upset. At first I thought maybe its the preselection and she thinks she made a mistake but its always about her trying to influence others opinions.
It obliberated the "image" she had for them. "How dare you?", "You think your all that now cause you got a girl?". When they have those spots for you, they want you to remain in position. It feeds their ego! As you see the friendzone can be literally violently enforced to keep you stuck!

This one has enough red flags but is a good fvck. Not going to LTR/marry her. Weirdly 1 of her good friends is a virgin the other few have only had 1 partner and about a third are raging slvts. Enough of a tell to not fall down.

Of course she agreed with her friend supporting but never really said or influenced others. She apparently does the same thing whether single or not. So its just that she is bitter, maybe plated by some alpha and knows she wont ever get that.

Witnessed first hand. Didnt understand until later on. Girl who friendzoned me expected me to still be her friend after I started no contact. Something clicked and I was angry that's why I decided fvck her not going to orbit. I was still BP but I managed to get another no and text myself saying lets go out. When the girl messaged wanting attention "to hang out" I took a screenshot and captioned "Im busy". For weeks she would hound me till later on when I got with her.
Good demo. This is not the first time I've heard of this! You used to make her feel really GOOD staying in that friendzone position. So GOOD she didn't even need a man! If she got pumped and dumped and felt like sh1t, she could reach out to your heart of gold azz and feel like a million bucks again. Feel supported and cared about, something her pumper and dumper would NEVER do.

So you "got with her" meaning you hit? How exactly did that go down, because you had to play your cards a little differently than when you were her friendzone soldier....

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you "got with her" meaning you hit? How exactly did that go down, because you had to play your cards a little differently than when you were her friendzone soldier....
Yup.
After the friendzone speech she gave me. Almost like a LJBF but she needs more time and she said she'll take a week or two. I thought I can try again, I bought into her friendship bull****. A month later I tried again. Same bvll****. Something in the beta me snapped and I said fvck it. I rather be alone than an orbiter. Went hard cold turkey. Everytime a plan involved her I would be busy with other things. She didnt exist for me. I didnt acknowledge her in person much. Ironically she still kept messaging me. I made a fake message of another chick and sent her the screenshot (preselection didnt know it then) that made her chase me wildly. After 6 weeks I made out with her. And a week later I fvcked her.

She still tried to betafy me hard. Everything was a sh1t test. I got fried and left. She would try all sorts of power plays to shake me. But I also followed text for logistics like an autist.

It was absolutely worth doing it because that's what pushed me over the edge and got me reading about TRP and Rational Male and actually see theory in action/practical terms .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup.
After the friendzone speech she gave me. Almost like a LJBF but she needs more time and she said she'll take a week or two. I thought I can try again, I bought into her friendship bull****. A month later I tried again. Same bvll****. Something in the beta me snapped and I said fvck it. I rather be alone than an orbiter. Went hard cold turkey. Everytime a plan involved her I would be busy with other things. She didnt exist for me. I didnt acknowledge her in person much. Ironically she still kept messaging me. I made a fake message of another chick and sent her the screenshot (preselection didnt know it then) that made her chase me wildly. After 6 weeks I made out with her. And a week later I fvcked her.

She still tried to betafy me hard. Everything was a sh1t test. I got fried and left. She would try all sorts of power plays to shake me. But I also followed text for logistics like an autist.

It was absolutely worth doing it because that's what pushed me over the edge and got me reading about TRP and Rational Male and actually see theory in action/practical terms .
Having you in that friendzone spot was valuable enough for her to give up her puzzy. She used it to bait you and tried to force you into your old seat.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having you in that friendzone spot was valuable enough for her to give up her puzzy
Cant wrap my head around this. Dont really understand how a friendzone orbiter is as valuable as giving up puzzy. One a lion taste blood there is no going back.

Once she gives up puzzy the man gains the power.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Champion single ladies and goes home to her husband. #femalelogic