"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

what is ur ideal women?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
this is a tough question.

looks: my height or shorter thats a sweet 5 foot 7 inches Gentlemen.

not fat..she can be a little thick but not fat..who likes fat?

I guess as long as she is attractive...im not that picky

personality: FUNNY, she has to be funny...and positive, and relaxed..

she needs to be goal orienated...she has to be passionate, she has to take care of her body and image..and put her best forward as much as possible..she has to be smart as well..

I asked a girl recently who she was voting for..she was like is clinton going for it again?

OK DUMB ****.

anyways whats ur ideal women?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
No such thing.

I don't want an ideal woman. I want DIFFERENT women. I want the next one to sifnificantly differ from the previous. I want to taste and indulge, not just look for some "ideal"
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Beautifull

Gorgeous body, brunette, long beautifull hair, intense eyes, perfect belly and legs.

Funny, sense of humour, friendly and sociable with my friends.

Sexy, sensual.

Horny in bed.
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
There are too many possibilities for an ideal woman.

There is however one thing my ideal woman would never be: fat.

Fat is gross.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
For me, it's a certain combination of things. I'll describe the ideal woman that I'll NEVER EVER meet ;) Albeit, likely unrealistic things, but here goes:


-BLACK hair, medium length. I love black hair, not dark, not brown, but frickin black as hell. So damn sexy :)

-Not too tall, like maybe 5' 5" - 5' 6" ish. I'm about 5' 10.5" and I love shorter chicks.

-Green or blue eyes.

-Breasts around the 34-36D size. Nice nipples.

-Nice ass that I can slap while I'm servin' the penizzle.

-Not afraid to dress in jeans and a t-shirt.

-A sense of humor as f*cked up as mine. I'm always the guy who's not afraid to 'go there'. I'll joke about anything.

-A gamer. Oh, God....what I would give to meet a chick who could kick my ass at a video game.

-A chick who wants to try new things. I'm into 'extreme' sports. I like to bungie, raft, tube, luge, ride ATV's, etc. A girl who's into this stuff is absolute GOLD.

-Not a girly-girl.


If I could find that combination of things in a girl, I wouldn't live much longer as I'd be having a heart attack at that point.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Seizing The Day

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
My ideal woman would be 80 some years old, a widow, just won millions in the state lottery.

I'd just wait for her to die, then all that loot would be mine.

:D
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
black hair, dresses sexy, is submissive & knows her role, loves to have sex, cooks, cleans, and has the genetics to give me 10 sons in a row.

edit - and has never heard of feminism or legal systems
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by Trance
Beautifull

Gorgeous body, brunette, long beautifull hair, intense eyes, perfect belly and legs.

Funny, sense of humour, friendly and sociable with my friends.

Sexy, sensual.

Horny in bed.



damn. i can almost picture her materializing. -drools- my ideal babe too.
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
black hair, dresses sexy, is submissive & knows her role, loves to have sex, cooks, cleans, and has the genetics to give me 10 sons in a row.

edit - and has never heard of feminism or legal systems
Mine is the same as M.O.M.'s plus:

Black hair if she has dark olive skin or darker. If she has pale skin. dark brown hair or curly red hair, ESPECIALLY curly red. Also, she has to be a strong Christian.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
michigan
Originally posted by cactus3178
A gamer. Oh, God....what I would give to meet a chick who could kick my ass at a video game.
Gamer girls rule!!! RPG, FPS or RPS... I will own you better than a thirty year old fat man living with his Mommy.

Extra points for guys who like to talk comics.
 

TinyDancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
michigan
Oh yeah, and in my opinion, the perfect woman would have these traits: (I've posted these before somewhere, so sorry if you already know them)

Is devoted to her husband or boyfriend

Can take care of and enjoys children

Can cook a good meal

Can give a great backrub

Is fun and works to keep life exciting

Prides herself on her honesty and integrity

Is understanding of other peoples needs

Dresses in ways that suit her figure, but does not flaunt herself, especially in public

Is not lazy. She has a job, ambition and could support herself if she chose to. She is just very careful not to let her career cut into time that she should be spending with her family.

Is gracious to her husbands friends and family

Lets her husband have his own interests, life and adulthood. (I.E, she will wash and dry his clothes, but not lay them out for him in the morning)

Loves sex and is adventurous and exciting, but keeps her sex life between her and her husband. She knows what information is private.

Works to maintain a good marriage. Although she loves her kids she doesn't ever allow them to sleep in the master bedroom, and she frequently goes out on dates with her husband. She actively sacrifices things and makes decisions that keep the passion alive.

Is not stuck up. Her class does not come from being a snob, but from genuinely caring about how she presents herself and how the things she does affects other people.


As a woman myself, I am not looking for this in a woman, rather I'm trying my best to be a woman like this.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Originally posted by TinyDancer
Gamer girls rule!!! RPG, FPS or RPS... I will own you better than a thirty year old fat man living with his Mommy.

Extra points for guys who like to talk comics.


Ha!

You guys are few and far between. Most of the girls I know don't know sh*t about gaming. But I did once get my current chick to play Mario Kart a couple times...


BTW,

XBox Live sometime, TinyDancer?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

smoothiet

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
Gotta be at least a few of the following:
1. Funny ( i dated chicks who had a face like a golem, its like to her, the word laughing isn't in her dictionary, f*ckin depressing my game)
2. not too girly girly ( gotta agree with you guys, i totally fell "in love" with a chick, when i burped she burped too, we totally fell on our ass laughing, man i mean, would you ever get that from a girly girl?)
3. nice long hair, doesn't matter what colour cuz i'm fully into any races, as long as her hair is nice and smooth and dont have dandruff like mine!! :D
4. not a workaholic, sure not a lazy biatch too, (just from my own experience, if she work nearly 24/7 then whenever she spending time with you, she's too tired to get anything on with you, baadd)
5. confident, if during your pick up it takes hrs just to get her to open her mouth then whats the pt, (was saying hi to this chick, she actually turned her body away and gave me a depressing hi, i got soo pissed, i just walked off and caught the train home, cuz no way was i gonna waste my time with "that"!)
6. not too overweight, i dont mind chubby, as long as she strut her stuff like a princess then she is a princess!

thats about it, chicks are all different, so asking too much would be picky, which would lead us back to being AFC :>
 
Top