mrbrooklyn
Don Juan
My friend who is an average looking guy started dating this gorgeous actress. In my opinion I would rank her a 10. He is no dj, but they worked for the same company and he decided to ask her out. She accepted and they started dating. Things started to get serious and she asked him if he wanted her as a girlfriend. My friend really liked this girl and told her that he would like to make this relationship a serious one.
After that last conversation he did not hear from her for over a week. She would not return his phone calls or e-mails. Eventually he goes to her house and she starts crying. She tells him that she always ruins relationships, and that he was to good for her.
When my friend told me this story I was shocked. This girl was tall, beautiful and seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. He tells me that even though she is in her early twenties she was not very sexually experienced, she also has a history of abusive boyfriends, and she does not think that she is that atractive.
I just don't get it. This girl is as attractive as any girl you will meet out here in hollywood, with her pick of men, unfortunately she has very little self worth.
I guess the moral of the story to all you guys is that if you are afraid to approach a hot chick, dont be. A lot of times these girls are not as confident and stuck up as you might guess.
But be careful. They might be crazy.
After that last conversation he did not hear from her for over a week. She would not return his phone calls or e-mails. Eventually he goes to her house and she starts crying. She tells him that she always ruins relationships, and that he was to good for her.
When my friend told me this story I was shocked. This girl was tall, beautiful and seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. He tells me that even though she is in her early twenties she was not very sexually experienced, she also has a history of abusive boyfriends, and she does not think that she is that atractive.
I just don't get it. This girl is as attractive as any girl you will meet out here in hollywood, with her pick of men, unfortunately she has very little self worth.
I guess the moral of the story to all you guys is that if you are afraid to approach a hot chick, dont be. A lot of times these girls are not as confident and stuck up as you might guess.
But be careful. They might be crazy.