Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is up with guys marrying these fat pigs and taking care of their bastard kids???

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Cckybold I too tried that experiment with my ex lulzzz. She was a really nice girl. But after reading her text message to her friend. They were laughing about it and making fun of she even said she enjoyed the power she got from it lulzzz bitchez be sadistic.. I went cold on her after that and never spoke to her again.
Lolx yes my ex gf do that too, caught her many times , egolistcal and two face ..That why I step one leg out of the door and prepare to leave..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Cckybold I too tried that experiment with my ex lulzzz. She was a really nice girl. But after reading her text message to her friend. They were laughing about it and making fun of she even said she enjoyed the power she got from it lulzzz bitchez be sadistic.. I went cold on her after that and never spoke to her again.
Should any dude trust q female who gets off on that shyt?

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, are you black? More relevant, is your friend black. I've noticed that this sort of thing seems to be the end game for a lot of black guys. They'll mess around for a while, but when they settle and want to get married, they always seem to go for some super fat cow who already has kids. I'll never understand it. I could show you 10-15 guys on my facebook who do this. Then, after marriage, they get all weird and into the community issues. It's like the ultimate Captain Save-a-Ho. And these guys got pretty good looking chicks before.

I guess it's some kind of guilt thing.
Yep...I'm Black! My friend is white. LOL I don't see how he does it... I would die first.... It's like watching someone eats walnuts with the shells still on...(spit, spit, spit....) FVck the community! LOL

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear is a real element. There could be some reasoning behind snagging a lower SMV woman or even single moms or old carousel riders.

The reasoning is that they are less likely to cheat or dump them after he invests.

I have a life long acquaintance that I knew in high school. Very high paying management position. His wife, not attractive in the least, died of breast cancer. So he hooks up with one of his dead wife’s friends and married her a year later. She was hideous. From my viewpoint. But in his mind, he needed reliability and security.
The danger of loosing a high SMV woman is very very real.
I was married to a high SMV woman who is still quite attractive. It’s work. It can make you a better man or destroy a man. Married to anyone else? She would have crushed him like a bug long ago.
I know of at least one man from her past that killed himself over her. Another who was such a white knight that he came after me to kill me because of some pretty serious made up stories about me. All were proven lies to the police.
But he was willing to kill from the word of a woman. He later had a nervous breakdown and nearly ended his life.
I’ve seen countless examples of this.

I’ve seen high SMV men cheat on their high end wives just to be with a saner, simpler, average woman. Where they don’t have to always be on their best game and best steadfastness.
If you are going to learn to handle a high SMV woman you better be a MAN.

You can never be off on your beingness. She will jump on the first weakness she sees and exploit it in an effort to gain leverage to facilitate her survival. Those of you looking for unicorns and a woman with an exceptional SMV have no idea what you are doing. You are running towards a deadly fire and think you’re going for your dreams.
LMAO

You will know inside when you can handle one. Trust me when I tell you, she not only knows the skill set of a so called BPD but she knows a whole lot more. She will do what it takes to effectively bring about her own survival.

This is how I know all the red flag stuff is garbage. ALL women can be toxic to less than optimum men. By optimum man, I mean, you would rather die in a gunfight than show certain types of weaknesses. But if you don’t know what they are? What are you going to do? Devine it with a witching stick?

I say...throw yourself into the fire like I did. See if it turns you into a better man or into a pvssy. Let’s see how much stomach you have. :)
Talking brave on a forum and living it are two different things. Stop talking and go to your battles. A battle can never be won unless you actually go fight it.
Become a better man!

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I see it is the only way to true manliness/happiness! Basically this is a self improvement website... Basic advice... Be a man.... find out what one is...

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear is a real element. There could be some reasoning behind snagging a lower SMV woman or even single moms or old carousel riders.

The reasoning is that they are less likely to cheat or dump them after he invests.

I have a life long acquaintance that I knew in high school. Very high paying management position. His wife, not attractive in the least, died of breast cancer. So he hooks up with one of his dead wife’s friends and married her a year later. She was hideous. From my viewpoint. But in his mind, he needed reliability and security.
The danger of loosing a high SMV woman is very very real.
I was married to a high SMV woman who is still quite attractive. It’s work. It can make you a better man or destroy a man. Married to anyone else? She would have crushed him like a bug long ago.
I know of at least one man from her past that killed himself over her. Another who was such a white knight that he came after me to kill me because of some pretty serious made up stories about me. All were proven lies to the police.
But he was willing to kill from the word of a woman. He later had a nervous breakdown and nearly ended his life.
I’ve seen countless examples of this.

I’ve seen high SMV men cheat on their high end wives just to be with a saner, simpler, average woman. Where they don’t have to always be on their best game and best steadfastness.
If you are going to learn to handle a high SMV woman you better be a MAN.

You can never be off on your beingness. She will jump on the first weakness she sees and exploit it in an effort to gain leverage to facilitate her survival. Those of you looking for unicorns and a woman with an exceptional SMV have no idea what you are doing. You are running towards a deadly fire and think you’re going for your dreams.
LMAO

You will know inside when you can handle one. Trust me when I tell you, she not only knows the skill set of a so called BPD but she knows a whole lot more. She will do what it takes to effectively bring about her own survival.

This is how I know all the red flag stuff is garbage. ALL women can be toxic to less than optimum men. By optimum man, I mean, you would rather die in a gunfight than show certain types of weaknesses. But if you don’t know what they are? What are you going to do? Devine it with a witching stick?

I say...throw yourself into the fire like I did. See if it turns you into a better man or into a pvssy. Let’s see how much stomach you have. :)
Talking brave on a forum and living it are two different things. Stop talking and go to your battles. A battle can never be won unless you actually go fight it.[/QUOTE
:::RIGHT FVCKING THERE...YOUR"BEINGNESS"!!! That is what this shyt is all about

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of these guys who marry these fat single mothers are convinced they're not going to do any better. And maybe their life experiences actually confirm that belief (the attractive women around them pursue other men, but never them). I would think the answer would be in self improvement and in being more proactive, but some guys just have poor self esteem. Not necessarily poor self esteem overall, but poor self esteem when it comes to women.
As ranger said... they need to self evaluate...

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. As long as she has access to his resources, he’s a slave. There are no true deep seeded feelings in her. They don’t have that capasity.

They have to survive and continue to breed. They have a threshold that is rather shallow. What if all of her children and husband get killed? Within a year or two she will be making babies again. As a man, if I lost all of that, it would require another level of toughness. Most men aren’t that tough. We were designed to invest.
That’s how the whole damn thing works. As investors, we attach our purposes and ideas to that investment. Even a narcissistic bastard will suffer this and he knows it.

That’s why it’s so easy to deceive us. We are easy to deceive and manipulate. We invest our minds and souls. Thus guys run around crying about toxic women. Lol
They got their pee pee’s broke.
pee pee broke...lol!

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you play house.

I run a tight ship.

No live in gf or wife. No toxic mood. Always on the grind. 1. Purpose 2. Hit on baeeeees!

I won't throw it in her face (ok, sometimes but women love catching it in the face lulz). Its just implied. You walk red pill. It's just at any point its over, gtfo and we're done.

Not in the mood means next. ****ty attitude, toxic mood, female logic = next.

Women don't spend the night in my place. Its then a treat. They behave or if they don't, they are ghosted on.

If you play house, if you follow the beaten path, you are asking for divorce rape and cucking. Likely both. Don't do it.
Damn straight homie! I had three chicks want to move in with me this year... I don't play house..

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe he is. That’s the point.
What exactly do YOU think is a better man based on a self evaluation of yourself?
Well i'm doing my own thing. I'm truthful enough to see that I hada Disney
"Little Princess" attitude for a long time! Abybody in that movie is fvvvvvvvvvvvvvvucke UP! lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm doing my own thing. I'm truthful enough to see that I hada Disney
"Little Princess" attitude for a long time! Abybody in that movie is fvvvvvvvvvvvvvvucke UP! lol
Truth is we shouldve chose better women! 8 Im outta that movie too. Man wasnt being a strong man because he was being stupid behind women.

R

Ranger

For me it wasn’t a better woman. That’s an enigma of massive proportions.
When I made my choices, it was based on the available data that I had or learned from growing up and from the femcentric world.

I own those choices. In fact, I’m glad I made them. That’s a superpower.

When I found that I had massive amounts of missing pieces and the observations I had of other men’s predicaments and of course observing led me to believe that a whole body of data was missing. Well I was right.

I rekindled the bad-a$$ warrior that did two deployments and went around the world twice. Then I threw out everything I knew, no matter how humiliating or how coveted those things were. It’s not that I was wrong about some things. It’s that I was never right about any of those things about women!!! Utter failure from my learning curve viewpoint. But I got my power from that realization.

I was never right! How wrong can a man be? Dead.

A woman is completely expendable. She is neither smart nor is she gifted with X-ray vision. She is a simple creature that is here to further the next generation. The care and raising of babies.
I still like them and admire their resilience and uncanny ability to survive.

R

Ranger

@Title of the topic

@Ranger pretty much summed it up.

We are usually interested in high SMV women but picking up one does not equal handling one and your victory may easily defeat you.

If you pick up let's say SMV9/10 (great looks, educated, good job, young, no children, strong family) then your game and your frame need to constantly match her SMV which can be very tiresome and exhausting on emtional and assets level so it's easier to slip and your sex life might actually be less intense (because she is not that into you and every interest wanes with time).

Now, consider that woman is SMV7 (young, good looking, slim but not top model slim, nice face, coherent personality, no children, young, family made by above average SMV parents, educated to higher degree but not doctor or smtng) and you are SMV9. You will be treated better because you are a good investment for her. Sex should be in abundance. You can feel less tense and don't be as focused on frame like around SMV9/10 woman.

Some guys like to plow much below their SMV especially when their ego gets bruised by high SMV women.
Good job Mark