Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is up with guys marrying these fat pigs and taking care of their bastard kids???

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well according to my brother they represent pain and sorrow. They absolutely can not be trusted.

They like looking at them of course. May even desire them. But they won’t think of them as a standard human woman.
They are huntresses. We should expect them to do what they do. Some guys in some groups all have "hot" wives and they cheat amongst the group. Thus they get to have a hot wife and fvck. Because they are going to cheat.

R

Ranger

They are huntresses. We should expect them to do what they do. Some guys in some groups all have "hot" wives and they cheat amongst the group. Thus they get to have a hot wife and fvck. Because they are going to cheat.
I haven’t thought about it or observed it but you may possibly be right.

I do know that the hotter the wife, the more of a battle ensues. She will be relentless to subdue her slave and then cheat or cheat and hop to a better man. There may be other scenarios but that stuff no longer concerns me.

She’s just an opportunistic woman who uses her holes to get what she wants. Whatever that may be in the moment. I’m not the one being degraded. Lol. She’s the one degrading herself. As long as she doesn’t blame me she’s good to go. If that happens...well, I guess it’s rough to be a cvm dumpster and it’s just too much to bear. LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I do know that the hotter the wife, the more of a battle ensues. She will be relentless to subdue her slave and then cheat or cheat and hop to a better man. There may be other scenarios but that stuff no longer concerns me.
They fvck each others bytches

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How does the man fight back outside of divorce? They cheat each other and he strategically fvcks competitors to her? Is the man always the slave?

R

Ranger

Is the man always the slave?
Yes. As long as she has access to his resources, he’s a slave. There are no true deep seeded feelings in her. They don’t have that capasity.

They have to survive and continue to breed. They have a threshold that is rather shallow. What if all of her children and husband get killed? Within a year or two she will be making babies again. As a man, if I lost all of that, it would require another level of toughness. Most men aren’t that tough. We were designed to invest.
That’s how the whole damn thing works. As investors, we attach our purposes and ideas to that investment. Even a narcissistic bastard will suffer this and he knows it.

That’s why it’s so easy to deceive us. We are easy to deceive and manipulate. We invest our minds and souls. Thus guys run around crying about toxic women. Lol
They got their pee pee’s broke.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. As long as she has access to his resources, he’s a slave. There are no true deep seeded feelings in her. They don’t have that capasity.

They have to survive and continue to breed. They have a threshold that is rather shallow. What if all of her children and husband get killed? Within a year or two she will be making babies again. As a man, if I lost all of that, it would require another level of toughness. Most men aren’t that tough. We were designed to invest.
That’s how the whole damn thing works. As investors, we attach our purposes and ideas to that investment. Even a narcissistic bastard will suffer this and he knows it.

That’s why it’s so easy to deceive us. We are easy to deceive and manipulate. We invest our minds and souls. Thus guys run around crying about toxic women. Lol
They got their pee pee’s broke.
Whats mans solution?

R

Ranger

Whats mans solution?
She must always submit to his frame.
Immediate dismissal. Completely heartless as well. She appreciates and understands a heartless man. A leader makes brutal decisions because he has to. Women flock to this heartless man like honey. If she can get him? She knows she couldn’t be safer. At a biological level.
Best chance? 50/50 and that’s optimistic.

Even after all of that she’s still pretty stupid. An ugly woman is way smarter. She had to be smart.
Mechanical and IQ tests verify this assertion. Models, as a whole are dumb as a post per standardized testing. 6th or 7th grade aptitude scores. I prefer HB6 to HB7 If that makes any sense. An HB5 if she’s charming.

I’m very choosy who I allow close to my mind. My dik is ok for multiple targets but protection of my mind comes first. My targets and goals and dreams are more important than her. She is expendable.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Ranger

“Only woman can break the vicious circle of man’s manipulation and exploitation - but she will not do it. There is absolutely no compelling reason why she should. It is useless to appeal to her feelings, for she is callous and knows no pity. And so the world will go on, sinking deeper and deeper into this morass of kitsch, barbarism and inanity called femininity.
And man, that wonderful dreamer, will never awaken from his dream.”

Esther Vilar

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear is a real element. There could be some reasoning behind snagging a lower SMV woman or even single moms or old carousel riders.

The reasoning is that they are less likely to cheat or dump them after he invests.

I have a life long acquaintance that I knew in high school. Very high paying management position. His wife, not attractive in the least, died of breast cancer. So he hooks up with one of his dead wife’s friends and married her a year later. She was hideous. From my viewpoint. But in his mind, he needed reliability and security.
The danger of loosing a high SMV woman is very very real.
I was married to a high SMV woman who is still quite attractive. It’s work. It can make you a better man or destroy a man. Married to anyone else? She would have crushed him like a bug long ago.
I know of at least one man from her past that killed himself over her. Another who was such a white knight that he came after me to kill me because of some pretty serious made up stories about me. All were proven lies to the police.
But he was willing to kill from the word of a woman. He later had a nervous breakdown and nearly ended his life.
I’ve seen countless examples of this.

I’ve seen high SMV men cheat on their high end wives just to be with a saner, simpler, average woman. Where they don’t have to always be on their best game and best steadfastness.
If you are going to learn to handle a high SMV woman you better be a MAN.

You can never be off on your beingness. She will jump on the first weakness she sees and exploit it in an effort to gain leverage to facilitate her survival. Those of you looking for unicorns and a woman with an exceptional SMV have no idea what you are doing. You are running towards a deadly fire and think you’re going for your dreams.
LMAO

You will know inside when you can handle one. Trust me when I tell you, she not only knows the skill set of a so called BPD but she knows a whole lot more. She will do what it takes to effectively bring about her own survival.

This is how I know all the red flag stuff is garbage. ALL women can be toxic to less than optimum men. By optimum man, I mean, you would rather die in a gunfight than show certain types of weaknesses. But if you don’t know what they are? What are you going to do? Devine it with a witching stick?

I say...throw yourself into the fire like I did. See if it turns you into a better man or into a pvssy. Let’s see how much stomach you have. :)
Talking brave on a forum and living it are two different things. Stop talking and go to your battles. A battle can never be won unless you actually go fight it.

Fvcking A post Ranger...

Seriously at age 44, every hotty high smv chick I dated or entered a relationship with, turned out to be HARD fukin work!

I have learned over the years to find a balance.. Fuk going for the hotty pain in the azz chick, I tend to go for the average looking girl in the face, but with a SLIM shapely body, who I can bang stupid.

If you get that balance right.. you will be okay (for a while)

Look for some good qualities in her character... Don't keep chasing these hot slutty chick who will eventually burn you.

That ALL being said... I rather go without sex for the REST of my life, than bang some big azz fatty, or settle down with one.. I find them repulsive!!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
OP, have you ever seen 90 day fiancee? Or the dudes who go overseas to find a wife? Men, in general, have little power in the SMP. If a dude has zero game, no money and no looks, he's SOL.

R

Ranger

I have learned over the years to find a balance.. Fuk going for the hotty pain in the azz chick, I tend to go for the average looking girl in the face, but with a SLIM shapely body, who I can bang stupid.

If you get that balance right.. you will be okay (for a while).
Words of experience right there.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does the man fight back outside of divorce? They cheat each other and he strategically fvcks competitors to her? Is the man always the slave?
If you play house.

I run a tight ship.

No live in gf or wife. No toxic mood. Always on the grind. 1. Purpose 2. Hit on baeeeees!

I won't throw it in her face (ok, sometimes but women love catching it in the face lulz). Its just implied. You walk red pill. It's just at any point its over, gtfo and we're done.

Not in the mood means next. ****ty attitude, toxic mood, female logic = next.

Women don't spend the night in my place. Its then a treat. They behave or if they don't, they are ghosted on.

If you play house, if you follow the beaten path, you are asking for divorce rape and cucking. Likely both. Don't do it.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s why unicorns aren’t real. Lol
Putting you under some form of competition even if not cheating is a very viable tool. You toe the line and work harder. I fell into that for about four years. I was married for over twenty.

Sometimes what we call her needing attention is really putting you or somebody under competition. They really, deep down, they have no consideration for men whatsoever. Except for what he can give her or protect her from.

Cheating is putting your sperm under competition. It’s a biological program. She just knows what she feels.
So much truth here..

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Under the correct desperation and duress, all women have it. Every single one. Nearly every divorce, if not all, she was already seeing another man and putting him under competition.

A man at some level knows and he starts getting desperate to fix it. That only makes it worse.

That anxiety she creates turns a man into a working dog. A production t-Rex. All for her.
Can't say I can relate. At the end of any relationship, I've always said ciao. I did, once, told her I missed her the next day, but I was punch drunk. She then said she just wants a break, I said that's not going to work for me. Good bye. I wouldn't know why any man would beg or plead to keep someone in their life who doesn't apparently want to be there. It's illogical. I cannot comprend that feeling. Even during my annullment, I am the one who pushed for it. She wanted to come back, I made my decision, and I stuck by it. Beg? Plead? Makes no logical sense. Am I hurt? Yes. Do I feel bad about it? Yes. Do I miss them and think sometimes what could had been? Sometimes. But, if someone doesn't want to me in my life, please, let me show you the door. I don't beg or plead. Makes little sense.

Cckybold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say I can relate. At the end of any relationship, I've always said ciao. I did, once, told her I missed her the next day, but I was punch drunk. She then said she just wants a break, I said that's not going to work for me. Good bye. I wouldn't know why any man would beg or plead to keep someone in their life who doesn't apparently want to be there. It's illogical. I cannot comprend that feeling. Even during my annullment, I am the one who pushed for it. She wanted to come back, I made my decision, and I stuck by it. Beg? Plead? Makes no logical sense. Am I hurt? Yes. Do I feel bad about it? Yes. Do I miss them and think sometimes what could had been? Sometimes. But, if someone doesn't want to me in my life, please, let me show you the door. I don't beg or plead. Makes little sense.
There's one time I did an experience to my ex gf , we broke off I came to her and beg her , what she have done is to put me down n take me back , I caught her smirks n laugh behind my back and the next day I ghosted her never look back forever....

RickTheToad

Reaction score
There's one time I did an experience to my ex gf , we broke off I came to her and beg her , what she have done is to put me down n take me back , I caught her smirks n laugh behind my back and the next day I ghosted her never look back forever....
My friend, I have learned that when a lady has lost respect and interest in a man sexually, they become cold and heartless. So, I've adapted to becoming aloof and distant. With a lady, always doing the opposite of what your heart tells you to do is usually the correct way to proceed. Ladies are like sports cars. They are fun to play with and enjoyable to drive, but when you are done with the car, you trade it in for a new model. If you think of it, both look nice on the outside, but are dirty in the inside. They also depreciate in value as they age; except the rare ones like the old classic cars. You can equate that to the less than 1% of the ladies who still look hot in their late 40's and beyond. Raquel Welch, Nikki Taylor, Sophia Loren, Lizzy Hurley, Elle Macpherson, Christy Brinkley, etc. Very rare specimens.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Cckybold I too tried that experiment with my ex lulzzz. She was a really nice girl. But after reading her text message to her friend. They were laughing about it and making fun of she even said she enjoyed the power she got from it lulzzz bitchez be sadistic.. I went cold on her after that and never spoke to her again.