Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is thsi chick on POF talking about?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I was making plans to meet up with this 29 year old girl on POF for tonight. We starting messaging yesterday and she was basically acting eager to meet up. She is not hot but about average.

So last night I'm trying set the place and time and she messaged and asked if I ever had moonshine :confused:. I told her I've had Everclear...
Then she messages me this a snippet from her mesage:

"i was just curious about the moonshine, eventhough everclear will fry ur insides just as bad. i have 'a guy' who hooks me up with apple pie moonshine and if we were going to meet at the club tomorrow, i was going to give him a call. i saw him saturday and he told me he had a whole bunch ready and to call him the next time i was in the club.

anywho, im rambling...i hope im not boring u."

WTH is this crazy chick talking about? Call some guy to come to the club as a fifth wheel and drink "apple pie moonshine" from an unestabilished scource I assume outside of the club. Apparently this guy has gave her "apple pie moonshine" before whatever the hell that is. It sounds pretty weird and skanky to me. What is she cooking up suggesting calling another guy, a backup, threesome? None of that interests me and now I don't think I want to meet up with her.

I should mention that the paragraph before the one I posted of her message, she said we don't have to get drinks if you don't want to and can do something else. I never suggested I didn't want to get drinks. Then the guy with the "apple pie moonshine".

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moonshine?? Cue 'duelling banjos!'

Actually flavored homemade brews are considered pretty trendy and hip right now.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the apple pie I know ISN'T moonshine. It's apple juice,apple cider,sugar,cinnamon and everclear and tastes....like apple pie. Sounds like she wants to have backup for your meeting. So she can leave with him if she doesn't like you.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares..humor her. Life is an adventure

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I replied and she replied back.

Stagger Lee: OK you'll have to suggest the place with good music and jukebox then. I don't really want apple moonshine. I like to get my drinks from more established suppliers. You're going to call some guy to hang out with us at the club? That sounds like a fifth wheel unless he's going to bring extra girls lol.

Her: "lol sorry, hes not some guy. and besides, i dont think his wife would like it if i invited himv out. he just said to let him knoew when id be there net so he could drop some off to me.

umm how bout bar xyz (a place I had suggested earlier)?? their vodka tonics rock my world.

time?"

The part of her quote with the parenthesis was added by me. So I guess this guy was some married schlub she knows and she wanted to get some free liquor off him. I guess I got that cleared up.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
Who cares..humor her. Life is an adventure
True but if a girl doesn't seem to be following my agenda I'd rather just not waste my time and instead make plans with some other girl.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how this could be a positive experience for you. She's nutty and an alcoholic, and seems to have mysterious (married) male friends that make hooch. :eek:

She's OBVIOUSLY not marriage material, so the only possible thing she could be is a vag!nal receptacle for your manhood. With that said, do you really want to dip your boy into THAT? :eek: Do you want a possible (probable?) crazy woman after you once you leave her? :nono:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I think PU is developed to make guys reject women and become gay.

Seriously. Dude. She wants to get ****ed up and hang out with you. Who cares whose agenda it is, she has something you want and this will only help. People need fathers.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Sometimes I think PU is developed to make guys reject women and become gay.

Seriously. Dude. She wants to get ****ed up and hang out with you. Who cares whose agenda it is, she has something you want and this will only help. People need fathers.
Yep if a skanky trashy drunkard chick that'll get loose after a couple moonshine shots is what you are after - go for it.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't want to even fuk that so I cut the meet up short.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean you are acctually SURPRISED you met some average looking wacko dame on pof who drinks moonshine made in some guys liqour still out in the middle of the boonies?? i bet you anything he's her cousin.lol com'on man, do you REALLY expect to meet some highclass broad on that site? she is about the norm of what's on there.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have found out how many teeth she had and where her trailer was.

Always recon your target before you engage it!

Just kiddin'.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL...were you trying to SET the time and the place, or trying to get HER to set the time and the place?

It sounds like you were being kinda wishy-washy...not confident in your decisions and feeling the need to justify everything you said. Not what I would expect out of a 32-year-old man who just moments ago was, or at least was PRETENDING to be, much more confident in himself. ;)

If I had to guess...she was thinking, "Hell, if I'm gonna go out with a guy who sounds unsure of himself, I may as well at least go somewhere where I can get blitzed and party it up in case he turns out to be a mistake".

Could she have been a barfly? Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows. You don't, that's for sure. :p

My great-grandparents were believed, based on anecdotal evidence and scattered tales/memories, to be bootleggers during prohibition. (awesome story!!)

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how she knows the guy with the moonshine. I didn't get into that much after I met her but apparently he brings it up from Kentucky. She graduated from the State University and didn't from her profile appear to be a hillbilly. But I guess she identifies herself as one.

Squirrells I'm not sure how you get that I was not confident enough with her. You don't know everything that was talked about. Depending on the context, it is not necessarily unconfident to ask a chick if she knows of any good spots to hang out on certain nights. I basically did set the place date and time, shot down any of her suggestions I didn't like, met up with her, and decided I did not want. I don't know why community guys are always trying to accuse each other of being not confident, AFC etc. They're almost always wrong and off base and all it does it make people not bother with sharing info or FRs or worse encourages all the fake online cool guy personas that is so common.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could just invite her over to watch Oh Brother Where Art Thou.

Wear you best overalls and clean the mud off your boots. You'll bag her.