Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is this Troll peopel are telling me

#1Svedwyn

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man sorry my English is kinda bad but....HEY! I am me.

I dont understand this Troll. Does it means I am ugly or some things lol which is sooooo stewpid cause not even did I make foto on here. I think is how stewpid Americans can make fun of Europeans....HEY! Only I knows the truth on my looks and more that I already said my shape wasn't perfect but is improving. :cool:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just in case you don't get it. A troll is someone who comes on the internet,makes comments that will start arguments,looking to stir up trouble etc.

#1Svedwyn

Banned
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
Just in case you don't get it. A troll is someone who comes on the internet,makes comments that will start arguments,looking to stir up trouble etc.
So this Troll means I am making bad post on here or some things...HEY! I looked at it on the Google and says is some kind of ugly things I mean come on guys, but HEY! seriously....

I think is really for that I am from Europe :cool: and these american guys doesn't like this. So what, I am this Troll because I am no from america...really guys.....HEY! come on now, get it? OK!! HEY!

Maybe because I say some truths that the bad one doesnt wants to here..but HEY! I am me. I have to be speaking my truths and more because I have had some experiences with the sex is soooooo good...HEY! maybe some peoples doesnt likes this so I am not Troll then....OK...Let's do the good one :cool:

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont feed the troll. nothing to see here fellas, move along.

Ronnie Poleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Admin please delete this thread. It's things like this which are bringing this website down.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
admin?

this site doesn't know what that is..... the "admin's" we have log in like once a month on some "we don't care about this site anymore" tip...