What is this feeling ?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with my gf for about 5 months now, we've been through alot and she's just about the best girl outside of pure physical looks I've ever been with. Cooks, cleans, makes her own money, has own place, humble, ect...

But now heres the issue, maybe its not an issue I'm not sure... I have the desire to make other women chase me, like to play the game again just for fun... she's such a perfect woman that I have no desire to cheat or even look at other women, let alone talk to them, but something inside me missies my old days of going to clubs making out with women or getting the hottest girl in the place ect... u know all that good stuff. I think its just my Alpha-competittiveness wanting to set a goal and get it and I miss it...

Is there anyway to get this back without cheating or doing something immorally incorrect ??

-Cod3r

piterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i feel the same..actually i am quite worst-just a little romance with a girl locks to my bad guy inside somehow.maybe i just don't find it fair or something like that.if someone finds a way to get rid of this feeling (because i don't want to obsess with a girl who does not deserve (yet)) let me know.

Reaction score
the answer is simple... keep dating this girl you like so much, but have a 2nd life she doesn't know about, like going to bars, having one night stands. However, if this girl has really good intuition, maybe this isn't a good idea

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Is there anyway to get this back without cheating or doing something immorally incorrect ??
Thats just the downside to having a relationship.

if your not feeling anything sexual to other women then how comes you miss making out with the hottest girl in the club ?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the answer is simple... keep dating this girl you like so much, but have a 2nd life she doesn't know about, like going to bars, having one night stands. However, if this girl has really good intuition, maybe this isn't a good idea
Would NEVER cheat on this girl, she's too good a person. I don't want to be responsible for ruining one of the world's few actual good women. I'd break up with her before I ever jeapordized our relationship... anyway

--
f your not feeling anything sexual to other women then how comes you miss making out with the hottest girl in the club ?
That's where I'm even confused actually... It's not really about feeling 'anything sexual', i'm a man so of course I feel sexual (physicall) towards other women, but my mind isn't into pursuing anything. It's not so much about making out with hot girls or whatever, but more about having the feeling of going after something again... women in particular...

I just miss the feeling of trying to get what you want and just the excitement of finally getting it. I'm happy in general, but somethings missing, I need some goals or something I think. I feel like i'm stationary and I'm used to always moving and obtaining and moving forward.. Maybe it's not females but just goals in general and its manifesting itself as 'women'... not sure? ?

Also I feel like my girl is a little too easy sometimes, most girls for that fact. I've only had 2 females within the last 3 years (before meeting my gf) that actually presented a challenge to me, made me think, made me doubt myself, made me analyze them, like chase them... sh*t i'm a predator, I like to tackle and eat my prey and I feel like things are just lying down for me right now...

I don't want to cheat, but you think I should tell my girl to be a little more 'hard-to-get' ?? Sex is always on my terms, when, how, where, ect... I want it and she never says no, she's never busy, ect.. I like it, but dunno I'm not used to it. I don't want to create a monster and f*ck myself up to where she starts going out with her gf's all the time or some other crap, so what do you guys think ?? Tks...

-Cod3r

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Been with my gf for about 5 months now, we've been through alot and she's just about the best girl outside of pure physical looks I've ever been with. Cooks, cleans, makes her own money, has own place, humble, ect...

But now heres the issue, maybe its not an issue I'm not sure... I have the desire to make other women chase me, like to play the game again just for fun... she's such a perfect woman that I have no desire to cheat or even look at other women, let alone talk to them, but something inside me missies my old days of going to clubs making out with women or getting the hottest girl in the place ect... u know all that good stuff. I think its just my Alpha-competittiveness wanting to set a goal and get it and I miss it...

-Cod3r

Rules....Rules....Rules....

Set yourself an acceptable level to go. Without cheating ofc. Then never break those rules.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but something inside me missies my old days of going to clubs making out with women or getting the hottest girl in the place ect... u know all that good stuff.

Is it that you are missing the "social status"? All the "cod3r is a ladies man" from your friends?

Take my advice. If she is what you say her to be,KEEP HER. Finding a women like that is hard in today's society.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it that you are missing the "social status"? All the "cod3r is a ladies man" from your friends?
Never been one that cared what others think, but more of a 'thing' for myself. I just miss thinking 'cod3r ur the man' after getting that HB9 or whatever, think I need to set goals in life to go after, think i'm juss getting a little stationary and complacent with my life, gotta strive for something more in other areas of my life I guess, tks for the input.

Take my advice. If she is what you say her to be,KEEP HER. Finding a women like that is hard in today's society
Yeah, I actually made the mistake of getting rid of a quality girl before just to see the 'left-overs' that are out here, but with this one, she makes my ex-gf look like trash in comparison... when i say quality, i mean QUALITY.

--
Rules....Rules....Rules....

Set yourself an acceptable level to go. Without cheating ofc. Then never break those rules.
Don't want to go down that road, but tks for the advice.

-Cod3r