"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What is the youngest, and oldest girl you would ever date

Age limit

  • 14-16

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 17-18

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • other

    Votes: 3 25.0%

  • Total voters
    12

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
im a freshman in college, so i would say a junior in high school to a senior in college. age isn't much of a factor for me, but if she's at the same maturity level, or if she's hot as heck, her age won't matter.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
im 17. 18 is the olderst for me. and 14 is the youngest ill go
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
15 is probably the youngest I would go, and 20 the oldest. I'm 17 btw. I wouldn't want to date 14 or below, those tend to still act like little kids to me.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
when i say 18 as the oldest, I mean Im not gonna try for her if shes much older than me. I just dont go for older ones, but hey, If a 19 year old wants my d1ck, then fine, its all gravy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
18,!7 when in NJ.(i study overseas) is the youngest.

Oldest. 25.

Me. 20 .21 in 3 weeks.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
I'm 18.

The youngest I'd date is 18... the oldest is 25.
 

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
well i just dont wanna date anyone too old. nothing was worse than when these stupid kids at the skating rink tried to hook me up with an 11 year old girl. i rejected so fast -_-;;;;;.
 
Top