What is the WORST thing a woman has done and how have you OVERCOME it?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably many you'll be able to think about more than one . .

What is the worst thing a woman has done to you and/or, you've known (she) has done to someone else?
And, very importantly, in the case it was done to you, how did you overcome this situation, be it socially, emotionally, or maybe even physically. Or maybe you haven't overcome it, if so, why?

I'm talking about the absolute worse. Inhuman things.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have seen a lot of ****ed up **** but I haven't had it too bad. The worst thing that has ever happened to was I got played by some girl. She used to flirt a lot, punch me, etc. the whole 9 yards but everytime I tried to progress things she'd always turn me down. This went on for a few months (I really liked her at the time) but I eventually I stopped talking to her altogether.

I saw her a couple of months later. It was about a week after Valetines Day. I was reading to myself and she came up to me and was like "ohhhhh where have you been? I haven't heard from you in a long time" that sorta bull****. She was rubbing this ring I assumed her hot shot date/boyfriend got her. I told her I've just been busy yadda yadda and after a while she told me she had to go and keep in touch. Of course I was a little annoyed because I am pretty sure her purpose to talk to me was to show off she had someone, but I let it go and never talked to her again.

How did it change me? I was pissed off at first and hated her but I am glad it happened now. It made me want to change myself/improve and made me a better person- Yeah she hurt me, it sucked and if she ever remembers me what will stick out is that i wasn't good enough and the rejection she dished out but I've forgiven her and it made me realize that even though she hurt me, I shouldn't let it get to me & treat others the way she does (She is your standard hot girl with a huge sense of entitlement because of her looks). It's easy to become hateful towards all women because of what a few have done to you. Don't stoop to their level. It's not the way to live and in most cases the problem isn't with you.

That's the good that came out of it for me

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my X girl friends hooked up with another guy infront of me apathetically, you get over it.

Of course I was angry but I guarantee she was angrier when I ended up having a top night despite her cheating in front of me.
By the end of the night she was like groveling to try get me back, funny creatures, women.

Lusterkx2

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow IKO69 exactly what happend to me. Except the ring and bf part. But that happend to me, I would flirt same wit her. Punch me. Give me interest signs. Then when I escalate she push and reject me. I dont talk to her anymore. I did alot of improving sense the last time i seen her though.

All I did was not talk to her, then I got over her. =]

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, there really hasn't been too many things, other than the usual non confrontational **** that some girls pull (ie. rejections that don't look like rejections at all, flaking, etc).

Though, there's this one girl I stopped seeing recently because she was hiding that she was seeing someone else (which I wouldn't care much about if she told me, since I was also seeing someone). I only found out when she ended things with him because he only wanted sex or something (I pressed her because I could tell something was upsetting her). Whatever, I told her to get her head on straight and maybe when she got back from vacation we'd talk again. She's not back yet so who knows what the result of that will be (while I did like her personality, it's not some huge loss if I decide to not see her again).

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, my worst story in my younger days was girl I REALLY liked (and she liked me too, except for the brief moments when my AFCness would take over) went to Hawaii with her parents, told me when she got back she wanted to hang out a lot and I should call her.

She got backed, I called her, she never returned it, etc etc. Never responded to any emails or anything.

Tore me up pretty bad. I was a super AFC yes, but I was man enough to take rejection, but this was 10 times worse. I didn't know if something happened, or what. I'm ashamed to admit it, but as late as a year later I sent her once last email and she never responded, but she added me on Fbook. I finally had had enough and deleted her and moved on.

What was worse is somebody had broken into my email account the week she disappeared and deleted everything. Given that nearly every email was from her, and the content made our relationship obvious, I always wondered if the hacker sent her something from me that ruined it. Probably not, but that tiny thought that her leaving me might be a misunderstanding fueled epics levels of AFCness that would never had occurred if she had just had the guts to be honest with me. All my memories with her are memories of her having a really great time. A real "breakup" would have been a Godsend.

The good news though, is as far as dealing with women go, it's all uphill from there.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your pick:
-Girl rejects me in front of others so it causes a scene.
-I win Homecoming Prince, the "Princess" refuses to dance with me.
-Girl tells me she has to cancel a date, but shows up at the place with another guy anyway (I told her I was going bowling at 11pm, and I didn't change my plans after she said no).
-Girl says she'd rather skip Senior Prom than go with me (she did skip it).
-Getting stood up on a first date (not as bad though...it was right near my dorm and I brought reading material).
-Girl shows interest in me then out-of-nowhere disappears. The problem here is that I'm her boss for something next year with a extra-curricular we are in, so it could be a little awkward at first.

Lots of tough stuff in there. How did I overcome it? Physically, all my anger and frustrations comes out at the gym, so now I'm in great shape and am very muscular. Mentally, I know a lot more about what games girls play, what they might do; I've become smarter and am jaded by any antics. Emotionally? Still getting over everything. I take a lot of things too personally and I remember all of these incidents. While I've been more successful through the years, the lack of a "big success" with women haunts me like the ghosts of dating pasts - the exorcist will be a trustworthy girl who I can have a LTR with and totally be myself.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Comeback Kid said:
Take your pick:
-Girl tells me she has to cancel a date, but shows up at the place with another guy anyway (I told her I was going bowling at 11pm, and I didn't change my plans after she said no).
-Getting stood up on a first date (not as bad though...it was right near my dorm and I brought reading material).
-Girl shows interest in me then out-of-nowhere disappears. The problem here is that I'm her boss for something next year with a extra-curricular we are in, so it could be a little awkward at first.
I wouldn't take any of this personality, it's not like any of these girls actually knew you, so don't get mad about it. Just think of it as their loss.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i was a bit of a b!tch in my late teens. There was this guy i met through work, we use to have a laugh. He said he was bout ten years older than me, but he looked almost double my age, 35+. He was persistantly asking me out every chance he got, so I said we could go for a coffee after work, but thats all it would be, and we would take it from there. Cue to Friday night, i am walking up to the place we are due to meet, he is all suited up with the biggest bouquet of roses i have ever seen, while I came dressed in a casual dress. It made me a bit uncomfortable, but we went through to the coffee house and ordered our drinks anyway. I mentioned to him that this wasnt what we had agreed, we chatted, had fun. Then he leaned in and kissed me, and i kissed back, and he grabbed my hand and put it on his raging hard on. This made me really uncomfortable (as I had only really had one boyfriend before then) and I apologised to him and left. We kind of argued about it afterwards for a while. But i did make it up to him by introducing him to my clingy friend and now their married.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately some women just like to flirt for attention and don't mean anything by it.

I actually was not pissed at her for even that or turning me down even though it was an inconvenience. That's part of the game and if someone doesn't like you what can you do? The rubbing it in with the ring was obviously intentional and made me lose respect for her though. I know if the tables were turned she wouldn't have liked the same treatment. Just made me realize you can't get down on yourself over people like this. It was probably the biggest and most important lesson I learned. Took me a while to realize but there was some good afterall. I'm working hard to really change myself and have the life I want and if I happen to come across her someday she'll see she made a bad decision...as well as all the other one's that turned me down.

Lusterkx2 said:
wow IKO69 exactly what happend to me. Except the ring and bf part. But that happend to me, I would flirt same wit her. Punch me. Give me interest signs. Then when I escalate she push and reject me. I dont talk to her anymore. I did alot of improving sense the last time i seen her though.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl in Fall of 2005, flit with me at work, give me her number at a party without me asking her for it, drive me home, bring me things, seek me out to talk to me at work mostly, then I one day called her about 2 weeks after the party, Because I started thinking about her and developing feelings for her. I called her, and asked her out point blank to a sandwich shop I'd never eaten at near the movie theater. She agreed to go after telling me she'd call me back in 5 minutes which turned into 45 minutes. I requested to see her again the Sunday after. By the end of the week, she cancels the date on the day of the date. I'm like, "what in the fvck?"

She then proceeds to tell upper management that I was harassing her, which they in turn took me aside in the office and told me that it's "state law" that I stop talking to her blah blah blah, YET she still came around and tried to initiate conversation/touch with me.

About 4 months later, I was fired for a NONsense technicality reason. I'm in a right-to-work state so, I had no recourse.

Well, this was one of the best things to happen to me, BEcause the company I worked for has since crumbled and burned in this down economy, everyone but 2 or 3 outta 30+ employees losing their jobs including her and the managers who fired me.

Now I'm with their competitor making WAY more than I'd ever have made there, happier than ever, yet still with girl retention problems. I can fvck em, but I can't or don't want to, keep a girl. It's hard to find a good woman. Like 2% are good, maybe. They need to be controlled like in the olden days when they were REAL submissive. These days, they've got it in their minds that they're equal to us, even physically. We've got nothing to put them in their place, no longer allowed to control them physically.

The moral of the story is, get out, and try for love, because, something good comes from taking action, as long as you are tough and who you Really are always honest. Women can't take that away from you, and will fall by the wayside eventually.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lusterkx2 said:

Same exact thing, haha. When we're passive and afraid to escalate, the girl sees us as a safe target for playful flirting and playing around.
I asked her out during the summer, no go. No rejection, just flake behaviour, so I went cold.
I got soft punches to the arm and all that jazz, and I never approached her or initiated contact w/ her, but she always would initiate a conversation (or try to get my attention). Me being aloof went on for months and months, and hot/cold behaviour from her went on as well. Being inexperienced at the time, this sent me for a pathetic "analyze" trip.
When it came time for me to ask her out again around 7 months after the first attempt, she got cold.

We make things difficult for ourselves. She's done some other things I don't reckon cool, but I only blow them out of proportion because I was into her.

The reason I don't talk to her now is because, since I'm over her, I realize she's nothing spectacular or anything, and she's done enough lame/disrespectful things that, if anyone else did them, I wouldn't give them the time of day either.
So I'm treating her like a regular person. Taking into account the way she actually was with me, and her personality, I'm not crazy about her as a person.

Since then I've learnt how to watch out for myself and realize when certain people cross the line. I no longer accept people into my life who I don't feel deserve it.

Of course, this girls still hot as fvck, so I stay away from her also because it can be easy to start gaining rapport again, thus forgetting my principles.

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had sex for two weeks with a very rich high class girl,probably a 8,when the vacations ended she went back to her city and just pretended to dont know me.

No need to stay that i wrote her a couple of emails and got no answer,but the thing that left me surprised the most was the fact that during those two weeks she did all the dirtiest possible things with me,i had her everywhere,and then just like nothing happened came back to her golden world and her high class friends as nothing happened.

I had no revenge since its pointless now,i have a picture of her blouing me in my cellphone but im not as vile to make any cheap shot,lesson learned.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Fromm a dating aspect, nothing much more than your typical BS games and such. I don't really consider it bad because I don't take it personal.

I gave this chick my number at work one day. she called me later that night acting all excited that i might like her and showing huge interest. Before hand we were cool. she would seek me out and hold whole convos with me and even flirt and Joke with me and tell me about all the guys who liked her at work. so i gave her my number. (I only wanted to fvck her)

So she calls and we chat for an hour and she gets a little jealous when i go to hang out with my best friend (who is a female btw).

High interest right?

nope, we only chatted a few more times after that. I offered to hangout 3 times, but each time she declined because she felt "Lazy". she wasn't doing anything but laying at home. I can understand being tired or even feeling lazy, but she never attempted to make a counter offer or to call me back again. so i just forgot about her

She then seeks me out at work again to make fluff talk afterwards, but i just acted cool and didn't let it get to me. I don't talk to her anymore.

she's missing out anyway.

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Comeback Kid said:
Take your pick:

Lots of tough stuff in there. How did I overcome it? Physically, all my anger and frustrations comes out at the gym, so now I'm in great shape and am very muscular. Mentally, I know a lot more about what games girls play, what they might do; I've become smarter and am jaded by any antics. Emotionally? Still getting over everything. I take a lot of things too personally and I remember all of these incidents. While I've been more successful through the years, the lack of a "big success" with women haunts me like the ghosts of dating pasts - the exorcist will be a trustworthy girl who I can have a LTR with and totally be myself.

Dude, those are some painful ego-busting moves that were pulled on you, hope it made you a stronger and more resolute in your game.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
earlier this month, had a girl really interested in me. We had sex and everything. I asked her out, we dated two days. She broke up with me.

She was cold as hell to me when I last went to see her. Then her best friend went up to me said "I don't like you, but your a nice guy. I just never would have talked to you if it wasn't for Em." Then she went onto tell me that I had low self-esteem, no backbone, and no fighting skills at all.

I looked at her and said "Is that all?" I then started to tell stories to refute all of her theories.

The next week, Em broke it off completely. 12 Hours later, I sent her a text message "You have been replaced." I got with a 90 lbs brunette :)

I love happy endings :-D

comic_relief

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said, "please don't divorce me. I forgive you for cheating."

She replied, "groveling isn't attractive." Then she divorced me.

That was years ago. Now when she calls wanting me back, I see that she's correct - groveling is not attractive.

prairiedog24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I said, "please don't divorce me. I forgive you for cheating."

She replied, "groveling isn't attractive." Then she divorced me.

That was years ago. Now when she calls wanting me back, I see that she's correct - groveling is not attractive.
Oh man... that's crazy.

Sucks dude. Glad you survived though. :wave:

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
prairiedog24 said:
Oh, my worst story in my younger days was girl I REALLY liked (and she liked me too, except for the brief moments when my AFCness would take over) went to Hawaii with her parents, told me when she got back she wanted to hang out a lot and I should call her.

She got backed, I called her, she never returned it, etc etc. Never responded to any emails or anything.

Tore me up pretty bad. I was a super AFC yes, but I was man enough to take rejection, but this was 10 times worse. I didn't know if something happened, or what. I'm ashamed to admit it, but as late as a year later I sent her once last email and she never responded, but she added me on Fbook. I finally had had enough and deleted her and moved on.

What was worse is somebody had broken into my email account the week she disappeared and deleted everything. Given that nearly every email was from her, and the content made our relationship obvious, I always wondered if the hacker sent her something from me that ruined it. Probably not, but that tiny thought that her leaving me might be a misunderstanding fueled epics levels of AFCness that would never had occurred if she had just had the guts to be honest with me. All my memories with her are memories of her having a really great time. A real "breakup" would have been a Godsend.

The good news though, is as far as dealing with women go, it's all uphill from there.
dude that sux. Most women have no sense of personal responsibility, no principles. They don't give consideration to how genuine they are being when they are showing interest, and feel no obligation to give appropriate closure to any interaction. Their whole "being sweet" thing is merely an act that they have learned to get what they want, and rarely has anything to do with actual kindness. That's why it angers me that I have to capitulate to them (having to approach, having to give them attention first), when I have more character and compassion than 99.9% of them. I think the only thing I can do is increase my value to the point where it becomes almost a sure thing. I refuse to capitulate to them. If I never get with a 9 or 10 in my life then it's a small price to pay for my dignity and peace of mind.

I have had many girls flake on me through internet interactions, which is a nice way to set yourself up to get burned. And I get a little invested every time, because I'm human. In today's world people have no problem pretending others don't exist when they are no longer useful to them, as long as they can get affection and validation from somewhere else. For most women that's not a problem.

Cinamon - That really doesn't sound that bad. I wish that was most girls' idea of being a *****, lol. Sounds like you maintained your dignity, without being mean about it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omkara said:
.. it angers me that I have to capitulate to them (having to approach, having to give them attention first), when I have more character and compassion than 99.9% of them.
A common lament amongst many men, I am sure.
Having to 'perform' the required behaviors towards women, whom you neither respect or admire as a species, is demeaning, I agree. Chatting up a girl in a club must feel like having to grovel to the Real Estate agent to make a bid at a house auction.

However, lets try and understand why women do not value character development or integrity in themselves.
Simply put, character does not get attention, affection, gifts and free dinners, dates, sex, or 'that guy' who the other woman all want.
Women learn very early that being "hot" is their key to the good life.
Thats about it gents.

Last edited: