What is the worst case of oneitis you ever had?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sure everyone here has atleast fell to this dreaded disease once. I would say it has happened to me 3X in my life.

However, the worst was in high school (mid 90's)

Word got back to me the end of my sophomore year that my attractive classmate (long blonde hair, green eyes, big chest) whom I have never spoken to before said "She thought I was cute".

I was a shy and awkward and NEVER (to my knowledge) had an attractive female notice me before and I "fell in love with her for it".

Some of the behavior I showed:

Junior Year: I had my gym class and art class (2nd and 3rd periods) switched so I could have gym class the same time as her. It was a different gym teacher than she had, but it was at the same time (Usually three different gym groups would share the gym)

Junior Year and Senior Year: She was in the marching band, and I purposely joined the color guard (we led the band out) just to be "around her" more.

Junior Year and Senior Year: I purposely befriended her female best friend (who was in one my classes) just to have closer access to my oneitis.

Junior Year and Senior Year: Most of the time when she would see me in the hallway between classes, she'd look over at me, give me a big smile, say Hi (using my name). I would be on cloud 9 everytime this happened and it would remain that way the rest of the day!

When she DID NOT greet me this way on other occasions, I would be depressed the rest of the day!

Conclusion: My crush and oneitis lasted junior year, senior year and even my freshman year in college (when she was at a different school)

We never went out, were never really friends, nor talked on the phone. We were just acquaintances. I think she knew I had the hots for her and I think she played along with it. (Not sure if she felt the same)

I had elevated this girl to such a high status, she was all I ever thought about for 2.5 years.

I went to a big high school (400 in my class) so I never had class with her. She was popular and well known, I sort of just flew under the radar.

I never made a move since I was shy and thought she was out of my league (socially, not looks wise)

I ended up ignoring other cute women who were Freshman and Sophomores who liked me. Of course I could not ask these women out; it would "betray" the fantasy I had with my oneitis.

I realize now how pathetic and sad my behavior was; but as they say "Youth is wasted on the young"

Let's here your story.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating a girl(former swimsuit model) that I really liked and was super attractive head to toe. She checked every single box for me as far as looks go and plus her personality was a lot of fun. Hottest girl I had ever been with at that point.

After about 3months together we had planned a beach vacation. The night before I had stayed at her house and I could tell something was off with her. That next morning I leave to go home and pack my bags because we are flying out for our trip that day and I get a text saying that I shouldn't go on the trip and she is taking her kids.

I'm freaked out and didn't understand her, but I'm thinking we can fix this. Two days later she calls me and tells me she made a mistake and that i should meet her. I get a last minute flight and fly out the next morning to stay with her.

Once I get there everything is great for about a day and then she turns cold and isn't sure again. After I got home I finally wised up and we cut ties. Our whole relationship was her being hot and cold. I always had to dangle the carrot in front of her to keep her interest. She always wanted what she couldn't have. As soon as she got it, she didn't want it anymore.

Nowdays if a chic does that crap to me I would never talk to her again.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating a girl(former swimsuit model) that I really liked and was super attractive head to toe. She checked every single box for me as far as looks go and plus her personality was a lot of fun. Hottest girl I had ever been with at that point.

After about 3months together we had planned a beach vacation. The night before I had stayed at her house and I could tell something was off with her. That next morning I leave to go home and pack my bags because we are flying out for our trip that day and I get a text saying that I shouldn't go on the trip and she is taking her kids.

I'm freaked out and didn't understand her, but I'm thinking we can fix this. Two days later she calls me and tells me she made a mistake and that i should meet her. I get a last minute flight and fly out the next morning to stay with her.

Once I get there everything is great for about a day and then she turns cold and isn't sure again. After I got home I finally wised up and we cut ties. Our whole relationship was her being hot and cold. I always had to dangle the carrot in front of her to keep her interest. She always wanted what she couldn't have. As soon as she got it, she didn't want it anymore.

Well atleast in your case you got somewhere with this chick and got intimate with her.

I built a woman up(girl in this case since we were in hs) into a goddess in my head without ever really knowing her.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That cafeteria thread I posted recently. I try to just avoid eye contact. The latest wierdness was to sit three seats away from her and play a couple of music videos I would not normally play and I.actually felt nervous when the video ended and had to choose another video to hit play with. Avoided eye contact the whole time and the music videos felt more intense and real than normal. Still avoid eye contact to this day. Just one time we accidentally had eye contact but I did not wave but went the other direction. There is still a special playlist of special music videos if that occasion were to repeat itself again.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Did she ever reach back trying yo spark things again? Did you revenge fvck her months after?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really oneitits but I had a massive crush on a chick in my gym last year

I caught her giving me a couple of glances every now and then it took me about 2 months but I eventually managed to open her

The approach and initial convo went far better than I could have hoped for with her telling me she had seen me around there before along with some intense eye contact

We exchanged instagrams and I messaged her that evening , she responded almost instantly which is always a good sign

From there I got way too excited lost my frame and she knew she had me exactly where she wanted me

We always used to train at the same times so ghosting me wasn't an option and I did actually manage to recover the situation slightly and asked her if she wanted to train with me which she did

Towards christmas we spent a far bit of time training together and messing around in the gym.....there was defenitley some chemistry there

Then Christmas came and I pretty much spent about 2 weeks thinking about her nonstop :rofl: ( which looking back was shameful )

Eventually normality resumed I never heard from her once over christmas

I went back to the gym one day and she was there training with another guy ....( her ex )

It was a brutal realisation of how savage women can be ....

I left for Australia around a month later and Never spoke to her again

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she ever reach back trying yo spark things again? Did you revenge fvck her months after?
Yes she hit me up again a few months later and I gave in. It lasted a few weeks. About a year later she reached out again and that time I made it really hard on her and was a dihk so the relationship never took off again sexually.

We stayed in touch over the years but were always respectful if the other was in a relationship. She ended up passing away about a year ago. Wait until you have a girl you dated and cared about die unexpectedly, it will make you look at life differently.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well atleast in your case you got somewhere with this chick and got intimate with her.

I built a woman up(girl in this case since we were in hs) into a goddess in my head without ever really knowing her.
For the first few weeks of our relationship I couldn't stop thinking of her. Even at work I was mentally consumed by her. I was cool on the surface, but inside I had a lot of anxiety that didn't go away for several weeks and couldn't focus.

After that I learned that really pretty girls are nothing special. They take schit their pants and do stupid things just like average looking girls. That experience has cured me.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first few weeks of our relationship I couldn't stop thinking of her. Even at work I was mentally consumed by her. I was cool on the surface, but inside I had a lot of anxiety that didn't go away for several weeks and couldn't focus.

After that I learned that really pretty girls are nothing special. They take schit their pants and do stupid things just like average looking girls. That experience has cured me.
Haha, they say picture a hot woman taking a ****, that will knock her off her pedestal real quick.

Or

What if you saw a hot chick, with a **** stain on the back of her pants or dress. Your opinion of her would drop significantly.