Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the womans "book of rules"

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a book published for woman "How to get your man to marry you". I have seen it advertised on the internet - they even offer counselling!
Has any one know what the rules are? Since every woman seems to follow the script - seems very much like the DJ rules are designed to counter it.

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have seen several of these books kicking around in bookshops and there's loads of cr@p in women's mags based on this premise. I've never actually been able to overcome my nausea at them and read them but they all seem to be along the lines of some Sex and the City-esque "turn men into begging little puss!es" mentality.

How to get a man to marry you?
1. Find the biggest AFC you can, preferably with a wallet full of hard-earned cash
2. Suck his brains out through his d1ck for a few months until he's voluntarily given up all his other sex options (if he ever had any)
3. Slowly destry his self-esteem and capacity for independent thought through nagging, b1tching, whining and rationing sex unless you get your own way
4. When you've finally broken his spirit completely, threaten to leave him unless he commits

Don't forget the soon to be published sequel - How to screw over your worthless piece of sh1t AFC husband for all he's worth in the divorce courts when you're fat, old, bored, bitter, frustrated with life and tied to a couple of screaming, spoiled brats and blaming it all on him...

I don't know if the DJ materials are really designed to counter this mentality or just to screen out women who believe in this feminist cr@p. Personally I hope the latter, so these greedy, domineering b1tches will have to go through life miserable through no-one's fault but their own, and the next generation of women will learn from them, have more sense and start acting like real women should.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rules is basically equivalent to this site.

It's for AFC women, who do not know how to think for themselves, and keep getting the doormat treatment.

Some of the rules are:

1. Never call first
2. Don't answer or return his calls right away
3. Say no to the first date or two
4. Go on a two week trip if he won't commit, and when you come back he will marry you

ect ect

Sir-M

Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

It's for AFC women, who do not know how to think for themselves, and keep getting the doormat treatment.

Some of the rules are:

1. Never call first
4. Go on a two week trip if he won't commit, and when you come back he will marry you

ect ect
hmmm..

Girl, we will be stuck between a rock and a hard place cause

Never call first - its okay i'll call you after a week..
Dont answer or return his calls right away - i call with hidden number. you dont answer you is screwed
Say no to the first date or two - works for both of us.. cause im patient ( but know...each time you wanna say no, there is another that will not think twice bout sayin yes)
Go on a where?? knock yourself out, when you come back i'll have forgotten bout you

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

Some of the rules are:

1. Never call first

ect ect
Are they real rules or did you just make them up?

I can sort of sympathize with 1, as men are supposed to initiate anyway (although I'd mock you women's bullsh!t demand for equality) and I've never had 4 happened (not old enough to be involved in that kind of trap - but that BS doesn't fly with me either) but the only thing 2 & 3 does is to show disrespect and disinterest - red flags. Chicks who've pulled those on me quickly discovered that my interest level in them (as well as my respect) dropped accordingly. What man with a healthy self-respect/self-esteem and a lot going in his life would waste his valuable time & effort on such a woman?

I appreciate women who ARE hard to get, not the ones who PLAY hard to get. It's quite easy to differentiate between the two.

Btw those rules aren't the equivalent of the DJ Bible at all. Those are total crap and only sabotage dates & potential relationships.

Baillie, there's a book called The Rules written by two women a few years back, and was (is?) considered the holy bible of dating for chicks. Pretty much all dodgy female relationship counsellors quote that book. The authors apparently followed their own rules so well that their marriages headed down the sh!tter and they got divorced shortly after the book was published. I had a look through it. Full of little tricks that did nothing to help clueless women but make them deceive themselves first then unlucky men, who happen to run into them, later.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
..Baillie, there's a book called The Rules written by two women a few years back, and was (is?) considered the holy bible of dating for chicks...
http://www.therulesbook.com/bookstore.html

The most widely known set of books about "The Rules" provides the full list which IQQI referenced. Surprisingly, only half of the rules are true sh1t tests. Unfortunately it's the half that actually stops a guy from readily knowing that the woman is interested.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A chick I'm working on right now.....I don't know if she's ever read that book, but she definitely tries to be the "female DJ". Good thing I can spot it a mile away :)

Could also have to do with her psychology background.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

Some of the rules are:

1. Never call first

ect ect
If you follow those rules, one of two things will happen:

1) If the guy knows his stuff, he won't bother with you and your games, thus turning the tables on you. This will actually put you in the place you subconsciously want to be in, but it is not your conscious intent.
2) If the guy is an AFC, he will start chasing you and lower your interest, so why do you bother in the first place. This path IS your conscious intent, but like I said, why bother with "rules" if you're going to drop the guy anyway?

Just like a woman to flip flop like that. The only thing you can do here is just be a woman, and any guy who knows his stuff will trust you to just be a woman and act accordingly. I guess you could say I know my stuff? Or learning, anyway.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
OR he will go find himself some new hotties to date whuile you were on that two week cruise..

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the whole list of rules somewhere, and most of them make sense, and aren't really manipulative. Simple things, like don't build up any fantasy interest with some guy who isn't clearly trying to ask you out (you got that . . . iqqi?) And I don't remember them say to turn down a guy the first time he asks her out.

Even the disappearing for two weeks is fine. It's just applying a little scarcity, so a guy doesn't take her for granted.

But the phone thing is horrible!

iqqi said:
Some of the rules are:

1. Never call first
No, the rule was NEVER CALL. At all. Even if you miss his call by a few seconds, you must not call him back, because that would be calling, yaaarrrgh!

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks iqqi - these have been played already
1. Never call first

Shes 20 years younger than me and looking for a meal ticket - I will never get married again my ex wife was a very devious BPD b1tch.
I always test the new ones, any signs of disrespect and they're history.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are some sh*t rules.

iqqi said:

Some of the rules are:

1. Never call first

ect ect

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
I read the whole list of rules somewhere, and most of them make sense, and aren't really manipulative. Simple things, like don't build up any fantasy interest with some guy who isn't clearly trying to ask you out (you got that . . . iqqi?)
But what if he is shy, though? :crazy:

Lol, just kidding. The woman's job is to lure and encourage. I'm sticking to that. After I ignore him the next time I see him.

Wait. Were you talking about you?? :crazy:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
These rules for women are rubbish, nothing more than fantasy filler simply because chicks are creatures of emotion and feeling which means following a set pinpointed logical guideline is as useful to them as tits on a bull.

Not to mention women know just aswell as us that 99% of guys are clueless with the subtleties of "challenge" . She simply cannot afford to be anymore elusive if shes trying to hook a man other than the usual game of cat and mouse she already comes equipped with.

She actually become counter-productive if she's dumb enough to follow them.

In short, AFC's would think it's yet another rejection and be scared off. And guys with game would next her for other more..easily routed options. ( Note : Not that she would be silly enough to for instance, 3. Say no to the first date or two with a man who she suspected of being a cut above the rest. She's smarter than that.)

PTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
BadsnakeUK said:
1. Find the biggest AFC you can, preferably with a wallet full of hard-earned cash
2. Suck his brains out through his d1ck for a few months until he's voluntarily given up all his other sex options (if he ever had any)
3. Slowly destry his self-esteem and capacity for independent thought through nagging, b1tching, whining and rationing sex unless you get your own way
4. When you've finally broken his spirit completely, threaten to leave him unless he commits
HAHAHA!!!! :crackup:

Great one!!

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called "The Rules" by Ellen Fein and Sheri Sneider. Your local public library probably has a copy if you're interested in reading it without paying.

Some of the rules include:

1. Never approach men
2. Never initiate eye contact or initiate a conversation with a man.
3. No sex until after the fourth date.
4. Never call a man and rarely return any of his calls. Only respond to his emails with one sentence replies.
5. Never accept a weekend date if he doesn't ask you out by Wednesday.
6. Dump him if he doesn't propose marriage within 2 years.
7. Do not initiate touching with a man.
8. Never agree to go dutch on a date or pay half for anything.
9. In a long distance relationship never agree to visit him unless he visits you first.
10. never stay on the phone for more than 10 minutes with a man.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groom showers?

Moderator, please delete this.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:

Some of the rules are:

1. Never call first

ect ect
Lol, that's exactly what you do if you wanna LOSE me. With all seriousness, and I'm speaking on my behalf, If i get this kind of treatment from women, I just simply move on, I know there's a ton of girls out there that'll value my time and appreciate what I have to offer. I feel like I've nexted a thousand girls who did this B.S.

So iqqi I really hope you don't do this, cause by doing that all your doing is attracting desperate, needy men. Mature, confident outgoing guys don't fall for that crapp. :)