Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the mindset of a woman who got cheated on all her life?

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Husband cheated on her

Boyfriend after husband cheated on her with her best friend

Boyfriend #2 left her for another woman?

So, what do you think her mindset is by now? have you ever dated a chick like this?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Bitter/jaded/insecure/Misandrist7Abandon issues Stay away from her

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no doubt this girl was attracted to a certain type of guy, but she also has some mental issues.

She'll be negative and have trust issues. A major strain to date someone like her.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
would this make more slutty? i don't want to date here, just want to ef.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, everybody is the victim in their own story never the villain.

Now, here are the possible reasons.

1). She goes for the wrong type of guys
2). She drives all of her guys in to the point of cheating due to her inability to maintain a healthy relationship from point 1 or she has mental health issues.
3). Downward slippery slope at this point. It is hard to recover from this.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her mindset is DAMAGED

Bruv females are the gatekeepers of sex.. They decide whom they open there legs open to.

I can bet you a million she had plenty of opportunity to get together with a good guy, however the good guy didn't quite make her puzzy tingle like the chad does.

So she opted for chad who inevitably is going to cheat on her.

She terrible at choosing a partner!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the way simps and incels think these days. A little suprised a longtime SS member can think this way tbh.
They would rather share status then settle for s beta. Its that simple.

Let me guess you think if a guy has multiple wives or gf's that the women are flawed huh?
Maybe you were being sarcastic though. It is the internet lol
Exactly my point. If she is choosing chad or men of high value, then it's to be expected that he is going to dip his dik in other girls.

Either she chooses average Joe and reduces the chance of him smashing other girls... Or she goes for chad/ and except the fact he will smash other girls from time to time.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is choosing chad or men of high value, then it's to be expected that he is going to dip his dik in other girls.
Do you really believe this? Why would a high value man need to cheat? Why be in a relationship in the first place? And if you are and its not working, then simply leave and find another. If you truly had options, why tolerate anything that doesn't work? If you are so high value, then just get up and leave, shouldn't be a worry. Or define that you are going to fuhk other women from the start.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really believe this? Why would a high value man need to cheat? Why be in a relationship in the first place? And if you are and its not working, then simply leave and find another. If you truly had options, why tolerate anything that doesn't work? If you are so high value, then just get up and leave, shouldn't be a worry. Or define that you are going to fuhk other women from the start.
I agree 100% of what you said, but I think we are confusing a high value man for some guy that has a lot of sexually available options. You can be a literal menace to society and still manage to be a Chad or Tyrone.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't agree with cheating. I think a man should let her know upfront that she isn't going to be the only one. Then she has a choice to make. Stick around or leave!

At the end of the day, it's about choices.. Sometimes in life, the Pros come with some Cons.

If I decided to wife up a 304 because she is hot and the sex is great, and sometime down the line she cheated on me, well it's kinda my own fault for choosing a 304... Is it morally right? Hell no. But we should be accountable for our BAD decisions.

If a chick keeps going for chads then it goes with the territory, that he will likely smash other girls.. It's a choice she made.

She could go for an average man who is less likely to cheat.

Life isn't fair. Reality isn't a Disney Fairytale ending.

Personally I think cheating is wrong.

Wifing a 304 comes with Risk

Dating a chad also comes with risk

Make the best decision for yourself.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I wanted to spin plates, yes. You cant just tell them upfront "I want your p00zy in my rotation of p00zies". Well, maybe @We_ArE_VeNOM can get away with it.
Yeah I agree, but it's still lying to a female lol. I think we can all come in to agreement that everyone regardless of gender wants a hot partner, but some people will overlook other positive qualities for looks alone and get burned in the process.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First, everybody is the victim in their own story never the villain.

Now, here are the possible reasons.

1). She goes for the wrong type of guys
2). She drives all of her guys in to the point of cheating due to her inability to maintain a healthy relationship from point 1 or she has mental health issues.
3). Downward slippery slope at this point. It is hard to recover from this.
This.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree 100% on this.

High-value guys, hard to find, and hard to maintain from women that have mental health issues and are f3ucked up.

If she is able to find a high-value guy who knows the game, and is not going to cheat on her, she has to have her mental sh1t together and rewire her brain in order to keep a guy like that.

Hard to do, if you get cheated on every single relationship but this is not random, this chick probably has mental issues, is controlling or even withholds s3x from guys when she gets argumentative.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree 100% on this.

High-value guys, hard to find, and hard to maintain from women that have mental health issues and are f3ucked up.

If she is able to find a high-value guy who knows the game, and is not going to cheat on her, she has to have her mental sh1t together and rewire her brain in order to keep a guy like that.

Hard to do, if you get cheated on every single relationship but this is not random, this chick probably has mental issues, is controlling or even withholds s3x from guys when she gets argumentative.
would this make her more promiscious or less you think later on in life?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Husband cheated on her

Boyfriend after husband cheated on her with her best friend

Boyfriend #2 left her for another woman?

So, what do you think her mindset is by now? have you ever dated a chick like this?
What is the common denominator in all those events?

Pretty sure she has so many decent guys in her phone list that she could've skip all of that easily.