Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the mentality of this girl?

Reaction score
There is one girl I like a lot. We have known each other for almost 10 years as class mates. We are now both at universities. throughout all these years she made clear signs she likes me but I was too immature for a relationship. She recently broke up with her boyfriend. She was with him for 3 years. Maybe 3 weeks after that I sent her a message on FB asking, if she doesnt want to go out sometimes to talk a little bit. (she said in the past that we can go for a walk sometimes, that she would be glad to talk with me) .. when I sent that message, she responded after one week saying she came back from holidays right now but that the following week we could go out...so I replied, saying "How was your holidays? .. well you will tell me then. And when do you have time, cause I have time just ... bla bla" I told her when i have time. I waited one week, that was the week she said we can meet. I waited until the end of that week, and she stil didnt respond so I sent her a message saying "So when do you have time? So I know how to arrange the week." she hasnt responded to that neither...
It has been almost a month since then...can you please explain to me, what is her mentality? I completely do not understand her. At first she replies saying YES we can go out following week, then the whole week during which we were supposed to go out she doesnt sent any message, then when i ask her when she has time she doesnt respond. I dont get this.
Its true that the messages I sent her and she hasnt responded to them, they were not seen. So I dont know if she saw them and ignored them or just didnt see them. I dont see her even online, she is always on Fb just via her phone so she never appears online, but I see some activity from her once per week or once per 2 weeks, for example liking a picture of someone or something like that.

Please help me , whats going on, what should I do?

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cause you've been in the friend zone for 10 years, which is where you will stay, and when you asked her out she freaked. Now she's avoiding you because she doesn't want to go out but doesn't want to hurt your feelings because you've known each other for so long. This is the same reason why she agreed to go out that one week but then ghosted. She didn't know what to say and wanted to be polite and agreed - and I guess she just hoped the situation would go away. It didn't and now, rather than be upfront with you, she's ignoring you.

And you thought YOU were immature.

Reaction score
TheCWord said:
It's cause you've been in the friend zone for 10 years, which is where you will stay, and when you asked her out she freaked. Now she's avoiding you because she doesn't want to go out but doesn't want to hurt your feelings because you've known each other for so long. This is the same reason why she agreed to go out that one week but then ghosted. She didn't know what to say and wanted to be polite and agreed - and I guess she just hoped the situation would go away. It didn't and now, rather than be upfront with you, she's ignoring you.

And you thought YOU were immature.
Do you really think Im in her friendzone? I personally dont believe in that friendzone, I think if there is a chemistry between you two it doesnt matter you are only friends, but you can still be more.
You know she flirted with me many times. Even when she had a boyfriend! Thats why Im surprised now, because we have chance to be together and she ignores me.

Last edited:

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Next Big Thing said:
Thats why Im surprised now, because we have chance to be together and he ignores me.
That should tell you that all it was, was flirting.

Judge women by their actions, not words.

Reaction score
Dali_tx_o said:
...Freudian slip?

Either way, what TheCWord said - judge by actions, not by words. Her ignoring you is the message.

In the off-chance that she did not ignore you on purpose, just forget about her until she contacts you herself. Otherwise...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0PUrNwvvBk

So waiting is the only thing I should do? Isnt there something I could do to get closer to her?

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Next Big Thing said:
So waiting is the only thing I should do? Isnt there something I could do to get closer to her?
The more time you spend on this forum, you'll see that this is a common mistake we've all made at some point in our lives: believing we have to DO something to get her. We have to take ACTION... THEN she'll be MINE.

It's male logic, but you've got to think above it. Inaction, withdrawing your attention, becoming mysterious... these are the things that will make HER want to be closer to you. And if she doesn't - guess what?

"Your princess is in another castle."

Reaction score
TheCWord said:
The more time you spend on this forum, you'll see that this is a common mistake we've all made at some point in our lives: believing we have to DO something to get her. We have to take ACTION... THEN she'll be MINE.

It's male logic, but you've got to think above it. Inaction, withdrawing your attention, becoming mysterious... these are the things that will make HER want to be closer to you. And if she doesn't - guess what?

"Your princess is in another castle."
Wow really thanks a lot. That last sentence made me think deeply. I think I let things flow and see what happens. Thank you!

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I love this site but i use to think playing hard to get was real its not you cant make her like you could only seduce her thats it.