Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the maximum age to be a pua?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turning 35 in just a few months. Girls my age are easier but uglier in my part of town. I've had a very long dry spell of almost half a year because I'm too stubborn to stick it into something that I think is less than a 7. My friend tells me to just stop being so picky and respond to those fatties on OLD...but I just can't.

I don't think I'll ever stop trying to escalate with girls I think are attractive no matter if they're 18 or 40. Statistically however, 90 percent of them are 18 to 25ish ;).

I've been managing my uncle's restaurant chain since I was about 25 so tail has been semi-consistent. It helped me that the shareholders of all the places I worked for believed that their waitresses should be women (China ;)). But now that covid hit and I've also decided not to return to the food industry, I guess I'm gonna have to learn some old-school approaching.

Been moonlighting what I believe will be game-changing in the music industry for the past year and covid gave me a real opportunity to spend lots more time on it. The confidence I obtain from it should help me demonstrate value for the younger, hotter chicks that we all desire. Right now, I have no plates and no leads. Ex-plates don't message me back anymore because of whatever. So, this will be quite the trying time for me and a test of endurance. And...I still refuse to try bedding a chick that I'll feel disgusted about post-bang.

I'll escalate with any chick I find cute whenever I have the chance to because not doing so when you're not locked up in a marriage is putting yourself on the path to blue-pilldom. There's lots of times I don't approach or try to escalate, but I do my best not to blame it on some moral rationalization. The cold hard truth is that SMV / confidence wasn't high enough.

So yes, approach, escalate, get physical quickly or slowly, whatever. But, get physical with women. And keep doing it until you're 70. Like @DEEZEDBRAH said, work on your personal conquests and vision, but still approach and escalate whenever you can. Create situations where you're DHVing like crazy, improve your SMV in whatever ways you can - do it religiously, and stay cool as f*ck in a Zen kind of way because that's what women like about older men.
I cannot emphasise the importance of being a resourceful man. There's nothing more high value as a man. You spot opportunities. Meditate. Learn to depersonalize outcomes. Three approaches a day is manageable regardless of how busy a man's life is.

Imho there is no end game. Its a series of catch and release. Much of rp points out the SMP but most are selling some bogus crap program. Most RP is playing house. Many are delusional about gaming their wife. Divorce rape is real.

Herein London, I am a bit baser and biased but I highly recommend that London Model day game. Old school MM is foundational but pushing 40, i doubt you have time to run club game anymore? Much is still on locks. Day game London model approach is ideal for a modern bachelor. I have clubbed a few times in the past year. Shutdown is a real thing. Personally, I prefer the organic nature of the day game model.

I could not get on with Torrero since the faker infield. I enjoy James Tusk and most recently Austin Summers. Figure out what works for you. High energy, calibrated, and enthusiasm works wonders.