Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the Ideal Dj "CAR"

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful twins, great personality, good looking except one has a fat butt, who are you going to pick? Wouldnt want to be shallow now remember?

I think SxyP has a point.

Driven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she is a money grubber.

Kings settling for maids? Yes, ever hear of plantation owners going for slaves?

Won't stoop or "slum" to a lower class because of your daddys' money? Gee, why stop in here? Don't you have a ball to attend?

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now theres a pickup line! "Hey baby, wanna ride in the batmobile?"

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know about all that Ideal DJ car crap. Being DJ is more skills than having nice things. But they do go hand in hand. Because a Don Juan is sucessful with everybody, women and men, pleasure and business.

Anyway I drive a Twin Turbo Supra and ever since that silly movie. I have been getting a lot of attention (some which is unwanted). When I meet women I am usually not in my car so when we go out, it just a plesant surprise to them. But when I am out I can't resist to spit game on the girls that check out me and the car. Just this weekend, me and 2 other Supra owners got a hotel(bwwhahah, which they paid for) with these 3 girls and it was all good.

I'm a smart man, I know their intentions. As long as I get what I want with no losses.

So I guess it depends on what your looking for, ONS or LTR. To do both it doesnt matter what you drive.

OH yeah here's my Batmobie: (a.k.a. Supra Groupie Bang Bus)

http://www.dfwstangs.net/hosting/Fern/carlossig.jpg

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
A 65 mustang is definitely a good car. Dose anyone know what an Austin Healey looks like? I’m telling you, it’s a total DJ car. Its Sleek, raked back, with spoke rims. The exhaust has that intoxicating growl that sports cars had in the 50s.

But if were talking a new car, then you want one that shows you have some sack. It has to be a guy kind of car. Witch means it has to be a truck. I truck says guy all day. Any pick up truck with rear duel wheels is what you want. My Ford is high off the ground with handsome good looks. It has the rear duel wheels too. It looks like it has muscles. The only other thing that looks better in my eyes is a Viper. I took a hot looking girl for a ride the other day, and she loved it.

ttbadboy

Banned
Reaction score
The baddest country on earth: Land of the Free, Ho
I'll agree with some on here and say that the car shouldn't really matter to a true DJ. However.. one car that I've always wanted for DJing purposes as well as pure viceral thrill is a 60's shelby ac cobra replica. I think it would make a great DJ car in a number of situations, and there are unlimited possibilities for building one that will out perform just about anything on the road as well.;)

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ttbadboy
Mmmm, nice looking front mount:)

Still on stock twins, or not? :D I know there are dozens of very strong supras in dallas and houston; you probably know many of them.
Still on stock twin here, seems like every time when we meet up someone is going single and pushing over 600hp. Yeah there is alot of supras here in Dallas, about 12-13 of us meet up this weekend.

NoMore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My 78 Scout II with 35" mud tires doesn't really pick up any chicks, its rusty and flat black primer but it will go anywhere.

My new car, however, doesn't do to bad with the ladies. Its a black 96 bmw328is.

abraham

Don Juan
Reaction score
I own a C SpourtCoupé Benz, great car, great looks.
By the way, I'd like to know if you people go telling woman about how good is your car or do as I and leave it in a parking and omit its existence unless somebody asks which one I have.

SxyPlayette, I agree with you. You have your standards just like everybody else, and It's not that you want to go from living in the streets to marry a multimillionaire or something like that, you look for somebody about your same level, as most of us do.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a Lexus ES300. Does that make me a DJ by default? No. This thread, and I'm not even going to read the responses in it, is paten bullsh!t... Why not just ask what the ideal DJ Music is? How about what brand clothes the DJ should wear?

How about you find what's best for you, whatever you feel most comfortable with, and go from there instead of trying to get others opinions on who and what you should be, do, or drive.

niteguy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Truck guy and I want to get The Dodge Ram 1500 with the 20's. That Truck is Sweet. But as of now I have a Nisan Frontier V6. Not a head turner but get's me around.

What you really need is a Bike!!! I have a 2000 Suzuki GSXR 750. Let me tell you Chicks love guys on bikes, well here in Tampa at least. I get girls wanting rides all the time. Especially at the beach. It's almost anoying really, but I'll make acceptions for the hot one's. Most of the girls are materialistic anyways and I hate those types but I love the attention. I always get girls yelling at me out of their cars, telling me to ride a wheelie and stuff. It's all fun. I love my bike.

-Jeremy

Okra

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be able to DJ in anything from a bicycle to an ice cream truck. Choosing a car to impress a woman is lame-o.

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: aaa

Originally posted by dx2
'65 mustang. end of discussion.
A 65 mustang is definately a classic car, but performance wise it's no good. The 289 engine may get you 0-60 in a mediocre 7.5 seconds if youg get the high output model, but the chassis is based off the old Ford Falcon (the Ford Focus of its day) and understeers like a *****.

Oh, and whoever said the 350z is in major need of turbos seems to have forgotten that the current Z just about equals the 300zxTT in performance and costs almost $20k less in today's dollars.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The car you drive shouldnt really matter
But my choice would a black toyota hilux ute single cab tuff deck sacked on hydros and some 20inch spinners. Or one of those big chevy or dodge pick up trucks would do as well.

Monoxide_Child

Reaction score
Why not post about cars any of you all can afford. This **** with the lotus', ferraris', and Porsches is just way out of this league. Acura's are damn nice cars for being cheap as they are. Chics love my M3 tho, Chics love cars with BMW roundels on the back. I dont pick ladies up in this car, I get picked up. Its Absolutely ridiculous.

abraham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
How about you find what's best for you, whatever you feel most comfortable with, and go from there instead of trying to get others opinions on who and what you should be, do, or drive.

I think this thread is a about which car do you like most, or which car represents your style, not about asking for advice to spend 38000$ in a car or something like that. Of course I don't find this particular topic the best one ever posted, but you can learn from it the different preferences in cars that americans and europeans have, for example.

Cars are used as a status symbol to attract women, I disagree with this approach as I mentioned before, but like many others, I'm curious to listen what people thinks in many topics.

Hell, the most referenced Don Juan, James Bond, always uses a cool car!