Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the Ideal Dj "CAR"

SxyPlayette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok personally I don't know cars, But I know what a sports car looks like, a benz and a bmw. And those are the ones I like, or anything else that looks really good, and isn't crappy.

For example if there were a apir of twins that both liked me, both identical anfd similar personality, dressed well and everything but one had a benz and one had some crappy old lookin cheap dodge. Lets just say there's no competition! what can i say I have expensive taste.

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh joy. The type of woman on this board most guys want to avoid (a wonderful golddigger) giving advice on something she herself stated she knows nothing about.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An IROC Camaro with a chain-link steering wheel and flames on the sides and a carpeted dash.

j/k

SxyPlayette

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFFINITY,

very funny, I'm not a golddigger. I just grew up around rich people so pardon my taste. And I was privileged to have several benz's, a bmw, and several jeeps so i KNOW what they look like OK. Dang they have logo's or whatever they are called. And I could actually boast a whole lot more... but I'll save that later for u're broke behind. geez... some of us have standards that doesn't make us golddiggers.:rolleyes:

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a golddigger. You say you have standards involving a type of man with a "nice, expensive car". Meaning you base your ideal man on being somebody with the money and means to acquire said car in order to suit the type of relationship you're looking for.

You should really give this up, you clearly don't have a clue what you're going on about. They have logo's or whatever they're called?

Enough said. :rolleyes:

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you own/get a SUV you just might be a terrorist :rolleyes:

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering your grammar, you're young. Which means you don't know any better than to base attraction on the more superficial things.

I've never met a woman who used terms like "high standards" or called guys broke because they were in a situation like school/college that wasn't a gold-digger.

But thats fine, you go off and marry the moron who didn't go to school and started working right out of highschool. Because he can afford the nice car sooner than the ones getting higher education, he seems more attractive...temporarily.

The ones like many of the intelligent guys here will get higher education, and after we eclipse the ones who we used to be jealous of...we'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any car that is dependable and clean. Inside and out.

Something that came up the other night, my seat is about 1/2 way up. Hers, the pasenger seat was all the way back. It made for making a move hard. I nearly hurt my back.

Make sure both seats are even before picking her up!

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Affinity
Oh joy. The type of woman ... giving advice on something she herself stated she knows nothing about.
And that is unusual for a woman because............? :D

The Squirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that is clean. A nice clean 1983 honda is a good car for the dons.

alpha_romeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, for the n-th time on this forum, here are some real cars:

the 1968 deTomaso Mangusta
the Ferrari Daytona
all Lamborghinis except murcielago :)
1972 Maserati Ghibli
and I'm bored

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a normal car but because I keep it very clean, everybody takes note and comments on it.

2000 Silver Camry.

You'll see those anywhere but when your car is the only one that sparkles from all those waxing and washing, it truly takes the breath away. I love it when I wash and wax when all other car looks filthy after a rain/snow storm.:D

Overall, If I had all the money, I would also pick up the girl in a beater. Like a 88, 90 honda, toyota, ford, whatever that has basic anemities. Then when things get better in the relationship, I would whip out the acura/lexus.

flashdance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Squirrel
Anything that is clean. A nice clean 1983 honda is a good car for the dons.
this is hilarious. first suggestions are to buy a viper or ferrari... then suddenly a clean 1983 honda will do. all in all it really isnt a big deal.

personnally, i like the sporty, contemporary cars that dont break the bank. the nissan 350Z, infinity G35 couple, BMW 3 series. i wish there were more domestics i was interested in... i'm looking forward to the 2005 mustang. new t-birds are nice looking IMO but too pricey and may have some reliability issues. the new GTO should perform well but from what ive seen so far (at the auto show) the style factor is really lacking.

ttbadboy

Banned
Reaction score
The baddest country on earth: Land of the Free, Ho
The 350Z/G35 needs turbos BADLY. There is a greddy car running on stock motor with some TD05's, running only 6 lbs and putting out about 450rwhp... If they would put out a low compression factory turbo model, I'd be all over it.

SxyPlayette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez... so what I'm young, I'll be 18 in April, but I'm a soph. in one of the best colleges in the states so I can't be that dumb, now can I? I’m probably a little smarter than you. I may be naive or shallow, but I honestly don't care. I don't see why I should date some poor bloke who I'll have to take care of. And geez who said anything about marriage? Don't insult me cuz u don't meet my expectations. It’s not my fault that society is stratified. I don't see queens and kings settling for their maids, so why should I? I'm not a golddigger, I was just born with a silver spoon, so get it in u're head that some girls are like me, cuz a lot of my friends are.

Its just a freakin' preference. Anyway I'm done with this topic.

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, ok missy. You are the epitome of high maintenance, and therefore only worth it to the sucker who gets himself infatuated. Hopefully you'll grow out of it, and yes virginia, a 17 y/o does have a lot of growing up to do.

Anyway, back on topic...

I agree with all the guys saying that its not the type of car you drive, but the condition and state of repair that its in. That is also assuming the car fits your station in life. A doctor (not a resident) can reasonably be expected to drive a little bit nicer car than an undergrad student.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill out fellas.

She said they were nearly identical looks wise and personality wise but one had a nicer car.

If I had my choice of twins with the same qualities but one had a nicer car, I would go for the one with the nicer car also.

She doesn't seem like too much of a gold-digger to me.

Just wanted to put things into perspective.

Mr. Mystery