"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What is the F-zone?

MoMurda

Banned
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
**** Colorado Springs
I guess some chics need to be friends to a certain degree to wanna be wit you. This girl I ve know for 3 months seems to defy almost every rule on this board, and i know for a fact shyt i have done , would have cost me dearly with some other ho. What I am trying to say is, can a girl still consider you as a friend, but does things you figure someone who wants you in a sexual way would do, like kissing, biting, groping, etc, then say shyt like hey kiddo, or your always there for me, lets runaway together, blah blah. Ah fuc I am as confused as you are trying to read my incoherent banter, but thankx any ho fellas, one.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2003
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
sounds like an attention ***** to me
 

MoMurda

Banned
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
**** Colorado Springs
But thats just it though, i kicked it with her last night and before that it was like a month since we,ve made time to see eachother, and she doesn't call me everyday, see, i gotta make a lotta exceptions for this girl cuz she is different from alot of stuck-up *** bags out here.
 

MoMurda

Banned
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
**** Colorado Springs
LOL, yeah cuz all my friends grab my crotch, all the time, here hold this...

Wish me luck on deflowering her...All signs point to a go, shes been with mad guys and none have been succuessful but I KNOW I WILL.

"Bart u never satisfyed me." " But I can."

The Power of MYGODDAMNEDSELF.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Good Luck with this one. I have a girl on my deck whom I used in my example of email suduction postings. Recently she told me about this one fool who chased her for over a year. They even slept in the same bed and fooled around but she didn't break him off any. I got to her within 5 days.

My point is women know if they are going to give it too you or not. In your case I think you said she is a virgin so I can only assume that that's a different scenerio. So try to tap that ass and see what happens.
 
Top