Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the equivalent of a female prostitute on a male?

ezio6

Don Juan
Reaction score
simps? Modern looksmaxer/nice guy? Single mom betabuxxer? Guys who pay for sex? Onlifans subscribers? IG thot followers? Cuckolds?

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Females are biologically programmed to obtain resources.

Female prostitutes are unable to obtain the resources they seek via the relationship route or by a regular job, so they turn to the “oldest” profession.

No man on the planet is biologically programmed to seek resources. Therefore, there is no male equivalent.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Ezio,
"
What is the equivalent of a female prostitute on a male?
Your wording makes this a little confusing,but I think the word you seek is "Catamite".

:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unattractive men want sex.. if they can't get it they pay a girl to get it.

Unattractive women want relations... if they can't get it they pay a man for it.

When are women the most unattractive? When they are older. So older women who pay the pool boy or spend money so men would interact with them are similar to men paying for sex

Each of these types of interactions are brief unless the client keeps on paying..

ezio6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in my opinion that I dont get it when male(/redpilled?)said only unattractive male pay for sex, when there is hugh grant and other many "unknown" actor celebs who pay for sex and who is definitely not "unattractive". The terms will die out soon i think