Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what is the effect of high testosterone lvls?

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just curious...I've heard it makes men more calm, confident and relaxed, and then on the other hand I've also heard the complete opposite which is that it makes men angry and irratable. I don't know if I have ever experienced a spike in test...but I remember one time where I felt on top of the world...and approaching was not a problem...but it lasted only for a day

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elevated natural testosterone makes a man feel more confident and in control. The aggression and anger you talk about are caused by androgens - that is why bodybuilders get "roid rage" when they're juicing.

jesliejamu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Other way round

I think that this is other way round ,that means I think that high testosterone makes men wild and angry and all sort of top of the world things,I think i have indeed felt it many times.

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop playing with yaselfs for a week and i reckon it'll have the same effect...your testosterone will be built up aswell that way

Demonic

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
Your testosterone levels decrease only slightly during masturbation/sex. Your body replenishes it back to equilibrium fairly quickly.

Testosterone does not get "built up".

Ok i respect what you say here, but how come your sex drive decreases for a few days, maybe more (depending on the individual) right after masturbation?.

Demonic

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything I've read seems to indicate that sexual activity increases your Testosterone level.
For example:

But there turns out to be a confounding factor: Acting aggressively and having sex both raise testosterone levels, so the correlation seems due to behavior driving the hormones, rather than the other way around. This phenomenon has been discussed in many leading texts on the subject.
from http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=51147

Germen scientists have found that having an erection can boost circulating testosterone levels naturally. Aim to have at least one per day!
from http://fitness.suite101.com/article.cfm/boost_your_testosterone_levels

Sex also has an impact on testosterone levels. It is ideal to have sex at least once a week to maintain high testosterone levels. It is known that your testosterone levels rapidly drop if you haven't "released" in over a week.
from http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/topicoftheweek98.htm

As for your original question, the effects of an increased Testosterone level include, among other things, ability to generate muscle mass more quickly, increased sex drive, and increased sperm count.

In other words, you want as much of this stuff in your body as possible! (Without hitting the roids, obviously)

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
demonic said:
Ok i respect what you say here, but how come your sex drive decreases for a few days, maybe more (depending on the individual) right after masturbation?.

Demonic
Id like to know the answer to this too...

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, there could easily be simple psychological reasons behind that.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you increase it with working out and eating wel??

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Can't you increase it with working out and eating wel??
That's how you're suposed to increase it. duh. :p

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^Yes that is what I heard.

I think having sex increases testosterone though. I mean after I have sex I always feel more confident and happy, sometime even more energetic. :)

Notice those guys who dont get any *****...they are always ashamed and depressed...then they lose their drive...low test?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like this:
Low test: P U S S Y.

Always depressed, no energy, etc. I don't even want to discuss this ****er. :D

High test: Macho!!
Enthusiastic, dominant, has energy for sports, socializing, you name it! The dude who is always up for a challange and is never ever down! You get it, i'm sure you do. :D