Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the biggest lie you caught an ex with?

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I caught an ex in a lie about her male friend. They had 'drunk sex' three years before I dated her and she didn't tell me for a year, all the while I was hanging out with him as a friend. Pretty sure she lost her virginity to him too. Dumped her then and there dumbas* bitc*

Another lied about having a husband. Caught her when her phone started ringing in the car from one of those numbers where the caller id didn't show up.

Women lie about the colour of the sky. Just wondering some that you guys caught them with.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I caught an ex in a lie about her male friend. They had 'drunk sex' three years before I dated her and she didn't tell me for a year, all the while I was hanging out with him as a friend. Pretty sure she lost her virginity to him too. Dumped her then and there dumbas* bitc*

Another lied about having a husband. Caught her when her phone started ringing in the car from one of those numbers where the caller id didn't show up.

Women lie about the colour of the sky. Just wondering some that you guys caught them with.
What was the lie exactly on the first chick? She just lied that they had sex at all? Her having sex with him three years prior to your relationship with her wouldn't be a basis to dump her; her lying about said sex while maybe a little concerning would, by itself, would not necessarily justify a dumping without more - but could see it being problematic if they were hanging out without your knowledge.

Second one is pretty big. Having a husband is not exactly a small detail. lol

I have not had outright lies but caught exes more concealing relationships with male "friends." Not even worth discussion really - typical female BS.

peeps

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the lie exactly on the first chick? She just lied that they had sex at all? Her having sex with him three years prior to your relationship with her wouldn't be a basis to dump her; her lying about said sex while maybe a little concerning would, by itself, would not necessarily justify a dumping without more - but could see it being problematic if they were hanging out without your knowledge.
Well it wasn't a lie per se. I sensed a small vibe from him on a drunken night out and I asked her if they had sex. She said yes and came clean immediately actually about everything. Said she was going to tell me. Said they kissed a few times that year (three years prior to me), had sex only once and that was it. Never had a thing for him after.

My 23 year old emotions couldn't take it and insta dumped her on the spot.

Second one is pretty big. Having a husband is not exactly a small detail. lol
Yeah another one, I was 21 and in need of some lovely milf body. Her body was amazing for a 40 year old. She saw me see the number and just instantly started crying

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If she had sex with her ex 3 years before meeting you, what's the issue bro? I couldn't care less what a girl did before she met me, and neither should you.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That she was having coffee with friend on nights i was too busy to see her. Turns out they weren't having coffee.