Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the Best Whey Protein?

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think chocolate is the best tasting. I've tried strawberry and coulnd't stand it.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
optimum nutrution 100% whey...cheap, good quality, and tastes real good...o eas is good too

adonis_bb

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah get the 10lb bags of optimum if your american.
get em from bodybuilding.com, 1fast400.com, dpsnutrition.com, allstarnutrition.com

just to name a few

discount

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use GNC Pro Performance - chocolate. It is Instantized, so it mixes really easy compared to the sawdust sh*t I used to use. It's a lot more like chocolate milk mix. I really like the flavor too. It is pretty expensive though - I think I paid about $30 for 43 servings, each one has 21g of protein.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use optimum.

I tried Meso-tech vanilla. Good flavor (a little rich....mixed with 1/2 chocolate is was yummy), but doesn't mix well with a spoon. Pretty pricey too. Good thing I have a hookup at the supplement store.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
use peanut butter to make it taste better.... and add some extra calories.

livin large

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by enkai
GNC whey protein = wack...i hear it tastes like ****
No, it's pretty good compared to other wheys I've had. All the other ones tasted like sawdust (I've only tried about 3 others). GNC actually tastes good. Make sure you get the instantized one.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by livin large
No, it's pretty good compared to other wheys I've had. All the other ones tasted like sawdust (I've only tried about 3 others). GNC actually tastes good. Make sure you get the instantized one.
If you are buying your supplements at GNC YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF!!

Buy your supps. online

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Diesel,

I just dropped $125 for 2 GNC 300g creatines and a 5lb of Mega MRP at GNC.

The funny thing I found out about them is that I could buy 1 Protien MRP for $80 or 2 for $119.

and also 1 X 300g creatine for $32 or 2 for $47

If they can sell 2 for that price and make money then your really getting ripped of just buying one!

Which online site do you recomend? How the shipping cost etc?

Thanks,

Elimidate

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
If you are buying your supplements at GNC YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF!!

Buy your supps. online
hook us up with some links please

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bman
use peanut butter to make it taste better.... and add some extra calories.
Would peanut butter mix well in a protein shake?

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
forget muscledepot,support 1fast400.com no1 beats that online stores service and quality

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO MORE PROTEIN!

A question for all the protein buffs...

I've been taking whey protein for a while now because according to the propaganda, we need protein so we can get bigger right?

Well, how come in my college health book it says that Americans get more than enough protein already since most are fat asses who eat a lot of pork and what not. That's besides the point, it says that getting too much can be harmful...that it can cause you to excrete your calcium, which you need for strong bones and such.

So who keeps telling us to buy the protein because we need it to bulk up? The f*cking people who sell that ****! It's all about money...I can't believe I fell for it...all those days of diarrhea and smelly breath. I'm only going to take it once or twice a week after my workout instead of taking that crap every day.

enkai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: NO MORE PROTEIN!

Originally posted by Loverman
A question for all the protein buffs...

I've been taking whey protein for a while now because according to the propaganda, we need protein so we can get bigger right?

Well, how come in my college health book it says that Americans get more than enough protein already since most are fat asses who eat a lot of pork and what not. That's besides the point, it says that getting too much can be harmful...that it can cause you to excrete your calcium, which you need for strong bones and such.

So who keeps telling us to buy the protein because we need it to bulk up? The f*cking people who sell that ****! It's all about money...I can't believe I fell for it...all those days of diarrhea and smelly breath. I'm only going to take it once or twice a week after my workout instead of taking that crap every day.

When was your book written?...You do need more protein then stated...When you workout, your organs, bones, blood,skin, hair, all needs protein G, so whatever is left over goes to muscle growth, but anyhow...the food pyramid is all focked up anyhow...yeah go ahed and eat 12 servings of carbs a day, become fat and die.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jive
Would peanut butter mix well in a protein shake?
Yes, (natural) peanut butter mixes well.