Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best internet browser

What is the best internet browser

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Safari

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Flock

• Other

• Total voters

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted everone's opinion. I would like to know what the best browser for surfing and why.

Different browsers have their own strengths and weaknesses.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of using IE, MF, and Safari I have to say I seem to like Firefox best. Doesn't seem to encounter problems a lot. I've been meaning to try Opera though. Heard good things about it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Opera regularly, and I love it. Doesn't feel bloated, it's quick as a bunny, very customizable and has lots of features. Oh yeah, and it never seems to crash.

Paper Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
Out of using IE, MF, and Safari I have to say I seem to like Firefox best. Doesn't seem to encounter problems a lot. I've been meaning to try Opera though. Heard good things about it.
Same here! :up:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firefox.

You don't have to worry about catching most viruses and spyware while on it plus it loads faster.

kabatura

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Firefox, I'd say the biggest plus is the applications. I just got one that shows the pictures on craigslist without having to look at the listing. very cool

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm an old fashioned capitalist. I like to support big money hungry corporations so I stick by IE. I've never had a problem with viruses/spyware because I'm not an idiot.

Reaction score
Well I like FireFox, but currently I'm using IE7... I like it, and the tabbed browsing is nice as FireFox.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love netscape, but unfortuanately they are getting rid of it. :down:

comic_relief

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely Opera. You have to learn a new browser interface though, and a lot of people are happy with Firefox so not many transfer over.

It's also a matter of preference. Opera is a lot smoother, sleeker, and faster than Firefox, but Firefox can be tricked out with all the add-ons if that's your thing (Opera can too, but there aren't as many since less people use it). Personally I like my stuff fast, convenient, and easy... Opera fits that bill perfectly. Firefox has too much bloat for my taste.

Having used Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera I definitely recommend Opera... then use Internet Explorer when needed. The new IE actually isn't that bad in all fairness.

I like Mozilla's email client Thunderbird, however.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been using Firefox for many years, has everything i can possible need and nothing i dont want. IE 7 is at best decent, although a big step up from version 6, it still crashes, still slow as hell,and new interface is annoying.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doesnt firefox have a memory leak?