What is the BEST course you can buy on DVD?

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DyD...is gold however David DeAngelo fails to give any kind of model of strategy for seduction. David opened my eyes at the same time he ****ed me up because at some point you gotta tell the girl you like her rather then hiding behind a wall of C&F. I learned the hard way..

Mysterys model of seduction is great and works well. The question you need to ask is what are your sticking point. Break down the whole process..

Are you afraid of approaching - If so master this first
If you fail to generate attraction/rapport - If so focus on this next
Fail to develop emotional bonding - Your next bit to master

Hope this all makes sense, sorry for the typo errors as I am rushed off my feet at the mo..

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David DeAngelo says to keep his material in a frame of the first 30-45 days or 5-10 dates or so.

I think it should take around 7-10 dates anyway to figure out if the girl meets your requirements and is a good match for you.

The thing that David DeAngelo warns about is guys who say "omg I love you" or "I really really like you" to a girl during their first couple of dates. That's just creepy and often turns a girl off. After several dates, maybe a month of seeing eachother It'd be okay to share your feelings in a non-wussy way.

All the methods, including Mystery's, work the same way in that they are to be used during the opening few dates or so. There is a good reason for that, and that is once you're in a relationship you can get away with making mistakes.

The crucial thing for any guy is to SET THE FRAME OF THE RELATIONSHIP correctly. If you screw up as she's forming her initial impression of you, you're blown out. The key is to set the frame in a way that she respects you and is attracted to you, and then you're set. Its not like you can go acting like a wussy or whatever after you're in, but you don't have to play all the games or use many techniques.

The thing I like most about David DeAngelo's material is what it can do for your inner game. I would actually recommend getting the Deep Inner Game program first and THEN get Advanced Dating Techniques.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not seen any of Mysterys DVD's but it seems more like he is teaching intial pickup and nothing more (by all means correct me if I am wrong), David D's stuff is very good, I agree with Joe get David's Deep Inner Game series first as it is more about working on yourself internally to improve your life as a whole.
Good Luck

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
I guess you don't know the beef with David D and Ross J...

Ross J was in the game way before David. David once asked Ross to get a girl for him but told Ross not to get it on with her... But he did...

Anyway, I like Ross techniques, but Im also rooting for Tyler's Durdens Junk...

Tyler and papa are the ones who put style out of business... Since they desired to be the best, I think they will give u the best...

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see eye to eye with TylerDurden and the RSD crew....and also Mystery. Mystery's comfort building routines and frames can be used effectively in a relationship as well as a PU. As one poster said: "you are allowed to make mistakes in a relationship."

I think David D. is a total joke....without his ****y and funny...he would be nothing. As other gurus move on to new material to discuss.....David D. clings onto his C&F.

Plus...I hear all the time from seduction boards that David D. is a handsome guy.....wich gives himself some additional benefit...which he declares is ONLY his PU skills.

~Smooth

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree about David D is all just C&F. There is a lot more he teaches than that. Someone mentioned his inner game program. I haven't seen it yet, but I have listened to the advanced and mastery programs. There is no C&F at all for hours in both programs and during that time my attention was captivated. Many inner game concepts come out of his programs much more than C&F.

Also if you just selectively hear parts of his programs, you will miss how you can still be a man and tell her you like her. If you take the C&F too literally 100% without exception, you will get on the bandwagon to the end of the block and that is it.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't willing to put your balls on the line ... you will never change !

There is no need for DVD ... reading and ->using<- the info will the best choice.

fyrefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
None of the stuff i learnt from reading REALLY sunk in until i watched some dvd's of David D's seminars, what he can do for your inner game is unbelievable.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DYD Mastery Series DVD

by all means , if you have any kind of issues talking to
woman , holding a "normal" converstation or even just feeling comfortable in the presence of a beautyfull woman i highly
suggest you get those issues addressed FIRST.

because you could have all the techniques & routines in the
world- but if you can't even interact with a woman comfortably on a normal level without freaking out, then you are screwed no matter what "face" you make or what e-book you read.
and those flashy pants?no, they don't look good-
peacocking/****peaing whatever they call it

a georgeous woman asked me the time- i just shrugged, i didn't have a watch-completly indifferent to her humongous knockers.
i see her approach the next guy , he practiclly freaks out and
hands her his balls..some people

Sargeholic

Don Juan
Reaction score
David is pretty average to slightly above average looking, IMO. A little better than say, TD or Style, but not quite as good looking as Mystery (of the guys I have seen).

His best work that I have seen is probably the Body Language DVDs, which have some good video interviews of TD, Mystery, Craig (my personal favorite one), and the two hypnotists from "The Game"

C+F never worked a ton for me (I have had my best sarges direct with just basic remembrance of key PU points) but proper BL will work for ANYONE. I have lost sets with C+F that I could have easily AFC sarged to better results.

Now, if he could only get me off my peacocking hangover!

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CF works better for dating and relationships for me ,
alot of girls are really turned off if i just met them.
but then again david d is in his late 30's and deals with woman
and we are dealing with girls in their 20's. so the age thing
might be an issue.
my style may not be considered CF because i ain't really
being ****y..i am just teasing them. theres nothing arrogant
about it really...

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think David D. is a total joke....without his ****y and funny...he would be nothing. As other gurus move on to new material to discuss.....David D. clings onto his C&F.

You have obviously never seen any of his DVD's, in fact in one of his interview series he admits that C&F is not all there is to it. As fair as him being good looking, he is ok but still wouldnt get approached by girls, it just means that they dont run away as soon as he comes up to them, If anyone has that issue they really need to look at them selves in a mirror.

RSD stuff seems pretty good, but lets be honest RSD and Mystery Method are basically the same thing it's like coke and pepsi, all I can see from them about getting inner game handled is to go out and sarge, David D is always talking about inner game.

CF works better for dating and relationships for me ,
alot of girls are really turned off if i just met them.
but then again david d is in his late 30's and deals with woman
and we are dealing with girls in their 20's. so the age thing
might be an issue.

I have been thinking about this alot lately, I think why it may not work as well on younger HB's is due to an insecruity that they have, just like a lot of young guys are insecure so are young girls so you would have to be careful in what you say to them (that does not mean be an afc)

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your question, read up the stuff on this site and go out and sarge. I hate to tell people oh buy this product and they end up spending all there money on all those products out there.

I did that months ago and I burned myself out spending late nights reading and reading nothing else. It wasnt until I started going out in the field now I am at a point where things are beginning to click.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
the course of life and experience...sorry though, you can't buy it on dvd.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the thing about getting any material to learn from is that it closes the learning curve and also makes the experience richer once you get experience.

It all depends on how good you are applying knowledge from a classroom into the real world, in other words how good at you are at being educated.

There are people who will go through many seminars never using anything in the real world, never observing situations where it would be useful in the real world, and then say the seminar was crap. Well for any learning experience to take place, you have to apply the stuff.

If you go through all of David DeAngelo's seminars you will learn so much information that once you are out there in the field you will recognize pretty much exact situations he's discussed. You will be able to read other people's state of mind as it happens, and you will know why they are thinking what they are thinking.

If you observe a situation hundreds of times in the field, you may eventually learn some narrow aspect of how it works and use it to your advantage. But if you learn about that kind of situation from someone who knows their crap like David DeAngelo or whatever, you will see many more dimensions to it and use ALL Of them to your advantage.

Its really all about expanding horizons and learning to think outside the box.

the course of life and experience...sorry though, you can't buy it on dvd.
That's not entirley true. For example, if you are taught that certain things result in certain actions, like giving a woman flowers on a first date leads to total AFCdom, then you can learn to avoid those behaviors without having to go through that yourself.

Basically these seminars and stuff will teach you some proven things that have been tested, so you don't have to spend years of time learning and figuring out them for yourself. That way whatever experience you have will build on that, and make you even better.

JlN

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROSS J

How about ROSS J's materials? is it worth buying ? for 300 bucks ?