Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is red pill, blue pill, etc mean?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one thing I never understood, and never found a clear answer through searching. Can someone explain clearly what different colored pills indicate? I know it has to do with men's mentality, but that's it.

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue pill is the standard mentality men have been instructed since childbirth to believe , red pill consists in awakening to the truth. I don't know much about the purple pill black pill bull****.

Read The rational male by rollo tomassi volume 1, 2 , 3 you will have a different outlook on things it will allow you to become redpill aware although it takes some time to sink in.

Serenity

Reaction score
Blue pill = guy who lives in a disney fantasy about women, typically believing they're all like angels. Not the truth, but rather what's comfortable to believe.

Red pill = guy who sees the reality of women.

This analogy originates from The Matrix where the blue pill is choosing a false world and the red pill is choosing the truth.

Purple pill = a mix between the two, whatever that means.

Black pill = everything is fvcked and there's no hope, pill because the pill analogy is so common and black because that's associated with the darkness and hopelessness that incels live in I assume.

Reaction score
Blue pill used to be naïve or refusing to acknowledge the existence of Toxic women, but with the rise of Tik Tok and Social Media I don't think it is even possible to be Blue Pill anymore.

Red Pill is now Black pill or Purple pill.

Purple pill is basically you acknowledge toxic women, but you still choose to partake in dating

Black Pill is basically the new red pill now because it has been hijacked by incel terminologies and thoughts such as King Giga Chad

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue pill = thinks that beautiful women are innocent little angels that can do no wrong

Red pill = guy who understands reality. Although obviously everyone has their own idea of what the reality is.

Purple pill = a guy that understands reality to some extent, but still has some delusions.

Black pill = life is hopeless, everything sucks, it's not even worth trying.

God pill = guy that spent his youth banging sluts and writing books called Bang, that has now found Jesus

Vision88

Don Juan
Reaction score
It originally comes from the movie, The Matrix. Watch it if you're unfamiliar.

Blue pill = the reality that the creators of the matrix want you to see

Red pill = the reality outside of the matrix.

It means something different depending on who is using it though.

If you're a leftist/liberal type, red pill probably means something around being aware of systemic racism. They also use the term "woke" which means the same thing... I'm guessing they have some similar things for trans, gay, and other LGBT letters of the alphabet but I'm not in that crowd ever so I don't really know for sure.

If you're a red pill dating guy, red pill probably means that you think all women will leave you as soon as they find someone better (hypergamy)... or as they like to call it, "accept the reality of women." Blue pill is anyone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint or someone you want to attack because you're low self-esteem and it makes you feel good to pretend like you're "in the know" while others are idiots.

If you're in the MGTOW/manosphere, red pill probably means something about caring about men's rights... or if you're in the extreme of them, it means that you realize that the world is coming to an end, there's nothing you can do about it, and nobody cares about your rights because men are victims and there's nothing that can be done about it but cry and whine to other people on the internet about how unfair everything is because you're a man.

Black pill is nihilism... or specifically, thinking that the world is falling apart and it's inevitable.

My guess is there are other interpretations of red pill/blue pill depending on which part of the internet you're on. But that basically sums it up.

There are a bunch of other "pills" but I don't keep up with it because I think the more I keep up with it, the less braincells I'll ultimately have.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, being redpilled means seeing the world as it really is, especially when it comes to the nature of relationships and the dynamics between two genders.

And being bluepilled means otherwise.

Blackpill is being consumed by negativity, hatred, and toxic about all the things all the time.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn’t the Black Pill just the realization that Looks >>>>>>>>>> everything else?
That can be good or bad.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Pill = Believe that good will always triumph, unconditional and spirit-based love is magical. Soulmate is a thing. Love can be negotiated. Most ppl live by codes. Women are attracted to goodness, kindness, dedication, physical looks, and success.

Red Pill = Bad has an equal chance as good and both are subjective. Attraction is not spiritual and the mechanics of attraction can be explained, understood, and manipulated at will, but not negotiated. The truth for women changes rapidly. Most ppl live by greed. Women are attracted to dominance, power of all types, mystery, physical looks, and status.

Other pills = ways to avoid red pill because there is no pity or mercy for failure.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Isn’t the Black Pill just the realization that Looks >>>>>>>>>> everything else?
That can be good or bad.
Exactly. It’s looks theory.

BP doesn’t always mean a guy should quit. It can lead to looksmaxx or locationmaxx for example.

Or at that very least, a guy can realize he’s seriously lacking in looks, so he can greatly lower his expectations. And he can stop worrying about game and trying to say the “right” things to women. He can be himself and know he has nothing to lose.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
That can be good or bad.
Black pill is the belief that if you are not Giga chad, then you are an incel doomed to failure. It's quickly taking over the manosphere.

Reaction score
Black pill is the belief that if you are not Giga chad, then you are an incel doomed to failure. It's quickly taking over the manosphere.
exactly, don't make Pan87 angry though. I remember when it was cool to say looks do not matter. Now all I see is Giga Chad this, if your girl didn't respond back within 5 minutes then that means she is riding on Tyrone and Giga Chad currently#Hypergamy...#Shewouldn'tdothattoBradPitt man

Serenity

Reaction score
So far this thread is a perfect example of why the pill analogy is deeply flawed. OP didn't know what it meant and there's no consensus on exactly what each pill is supposed to mean.

I have said it before, time to throw out the pills and use real terminology.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill = guy who understands reality. Although obviously everyone has their own idea of what the reality is.

Purple pill = a guy that understands reality to some extent, but still has some delusions.
Purple pill understands female nature just as red pill. Difference being purple pill still wants a relationship “blue pill outcomes.” Red pill is fvck hoes get money.

Brassneck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think red pill theory can ever become dominant over blue pill theory in time through awareness spreading online or not?

Reaction score
Purple pill understands female nature just as red pill. Difference being purple pill still wants a relationship “blue pill outcomes.” Red pill is fvck hoes get money.
Then why is the red pill so obsessed with women then