"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What is really the Friend Zone? The Zones every girl has for a guy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I think the whole framework laid out in the first post is good.

When you are a swiping on an app and setting up dates, that is the Selection Stage. The same is true if you are approaching strangers in Real Life and setting up dates. If the first few dates go well, things go from Selection Stage to Talking Phase. In conventional dating, sex usually happens to end Selection Stage and to begin Talking Phase. Talking Phase leads to Boyfriend/Husband Phase for most men. If you're really good as a Boyfriend/Husband, then you are Top Gun, but most men will be ordinary Level 3 Boyfriends/Husbands, often times leading to Expired Partner, when the affairs and divorces happen.

If I fail Selection Stage, it's typically the "one date, no sex, no second date" type interaction. I don't hang around the Minor League Zone, Passive Stage, or Tampon Zone. Comply or bye, #nextset.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top