Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is persistance?

Ultra Magnus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I have heard from many girls that they initially did not like the guy at first, but then the guys persisted and they eventually gave the guy a try.

What exactly is persistance in a DJ way? How can you persist w/o looking like you are desparate?

Can you be persistent with a girl you already know?

Kinda dumb, I know...but I am a newbie.

Thanks!

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know man, that's been my excuse for the past couple times around. Like I knew this hot chyck and I had this or that fantasy and really lusted (you know because we went out a couple of times). After getting smoke in my eyes for a minute, I figured if I called one more time she'd hang out so she can really get to know me. You know what, it shouldn't be that hard. If she digs you. She digs you. I, like you, should quit chasing and become the chased. That's what I think.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Persistance only works if you are confident.

Its as simple as that.

Mr. Mystery

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think persistence works when a girl has SOME interest in you..but has something else going on

1) Waiting for the bigger better deal

2) has a boyfriend

3) Somehow gets to see a side of you she really likes

The thing is , some women dont give you a chance to get to know the whole you..and make quick judgements about your character and whether they want to pursue you

some women love persistent guys..because it shows they are really into them (something they learn as a favorable quality as they mature)