"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

what is more important?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2003
Messages
330
Reaction score
0
The easy no brainer answer:
How you feel.

The more truthful answer:
Depends on the situation...

IE: You feel like shiit but you want to hit on a girl.
If it appears to her that you feel like shit as you hit on her then she will be much less receptive than if you were to act
as if you felt awesome.

So again, it depends on the situation. But just because you convey a different feeling than you actually feel, you should never neglect your true self.
 

IDMeansNothing

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Just south
Always remember that perception IS the reality. So even if you feel bad, psych yourself into feeling good.

I had a lousy day today...lots of pressure at work, last night sucked for a series of reasons, it was hot muggy and raining outside today (= yukky in my book), and I was trying to find my boss so I could submit my resignation today (after 6.5 years). Couldn't track him down. More stress.

I was meeting a woman for coffee after work and I really didn't want her to see me in a fvcked up mood. I literally had to talk myself into a good mood.

I read a post last night about someone being scared to approach chics in a bar or something. One of the responses was to "step outside of your body" and view the approach in the third person. This is good advice and always works. I teach graduate school and sometimes you just have to disassociate yourself. It only takes a couple of minutes before you are naturally in the flow of whatever situation you find yourself in.

I greeted her this afternoon with an enthusiastic "Hey! blahblah" How's work? Do you finally have a project to work on? Blahblah" feigning genuine interest (there was some, because I knew it was important to HER). The first couple of minutes in the cafe, she and I ordered our coffees and shyt, and then fell right into 1.5 hrs of good discussion (that means more than light "convo"). I completely lost my moodiness. Once alone again later, some of the lingering effects returned but much easier to brush off, after a long distraction with pleasant :) company.

So, what is more important? It's not a black and white answer. Just remeber that you will always project how you feel. The key is to CONTROL how you feel.
 

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
depends on what ur talkin about , but usually how U feel . . . u aren't here on this Earth for someone else . . . otherwise they'd b w/ u every second of the day . . . its about you.
 

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
Everything radiates from your center. A strong soul will radiate ******d.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top