"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What is it with me and Triangles?

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Hey guys, just thought I'd relate a semi-funny experience I had last night.

I've been talking to Girl A for a little bit, and we set up a movie date for last night. (Friday) Girl B is a good friend of mine who is a lesbian/bisexual and is, according to her, "dating" Girl A. I found out about this yesterday afternoon before the movie. We talk, and Girl B reassures me that she has no problems with me going to the movie with Girl A, which confuses the hell out of me. But, what the hell, right? Girl A has made no mention of a relationship with Girl B, and this leads me to assume she has a higher level of interest in me, the man. :cool:

So, movie rolls around and, lo and behold, Girl B is brought along as a chaperone since Girl A is not allowed to "date" by ruling of her parents. The whiny little AFC in me screams about the situation being awkward and wrong and blah blah blah, but I *****slap him and send him to his room.

Now, getting a little mean, I ignore Girl B's reaction and put my arm around Girl A. We do all the flirty/kino things that you do at a movie, and I have myself a good time. (Hold hands, rub shoulders, thighs, arms, etc. Pretty much everything short of making out, but read on!)

After the movie, we talk for a while, then Girl B finally leaves. :rolleyes: I am just leaning in to do a little kiss test when Girl A's dad pulls up right next to us. Oy...am I lucky or what?

I know I should have tried to kiss her during the movie... Any comments/facetiousness/insights/insults for me? LoL
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
YOU DAMN DIRTY WORTHLESS AFC!!!!!!!!!!

ok, insulted you. Anyways, i'd see how that goes, if she doesn't give you any buying signals, dont waste your time cause she's already kind of a difficult situation taking she can't date. It might be a lost cause.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
NEXT

Drop that **** like a sack of bricks my friend.
 

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
I think I'm going to have to take Smooth's advice on this one. Apparently, she's chalked up the entire night to being "flirtatious". o_O

"Call me when you grow up, girl."

Oh well, back to the old drawing board...
 
Top