“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What is it with Latina girls?

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Latina women in so cali are very tough for the average looking white guy (even a guy with some game!). The hot latinas, the ones wearing tight ass jeans, tight shirts, and with luscious bodies need a guy with massive b@lls.

You can try the friend approach first. This can melt their cold stance, and once you get some rapport and commonality, turn it up from there. If your b@lls are big enough, you can get them. C&F, the whole routine. Even ice cold latinas aren't immune from feeling gut level attraction to a guy.

I think they tend to stereotype and lump all white guys into the "dork" category. But prove them wrong.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Also, a few more comments about latina women:

As a very broad stereotype, they tend to party more than the average white, asian or even black girl. I don't really know why, but I've seen it constantly.

Latinas slightly down in the looks dept (say 6.5, still cute) can be really cool. They don't have the super thin bodies, but their personalities can really come though. And they have more curves than their 6.5 asian or white counterpart.

I would never approach a Latina girl with a general question like that. It's too easy for it to be a one word answer. I always ask opened ended questions, like why or how.
 

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
Originally posted by ManOMan
rejected? who got rejected?

I couldnt even get her to say more than one word, let alone make a move to get rejected.

Yes, Ive been rejected by all kinds. But im just saying the latina's are just more aloof and unfriendly to me.

They just all seem to give me a cold shoulder right off the bat (Ive noticited this MANY times)

White women, asians, italians, medeterranians will at the very least, talk to me,
Italians are medeterranians and medeterranians are latin as well
 

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2001
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Well...

The problem is that they're ALL the exact same way. In fact, they're not really people, if you think about it.

There's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Try black women--they all have big @sses and can dance. Be careful, though, cuz they pedal drugs on the side.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Piece_hater

You sound like a DEVIL!!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top