Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is it about women?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the years I've seen many times where women became upset, disappointed, or uninterested when a man became sick, lost his job, injured, etc when it effected them.

It's happened to me with two different women. I get bad migraines that knock me out for a day and cause me to vomit. In one case the chick accused me of drinking too much. I was with a group of her friends and I guess it embarrassed her. I had only one drink, headache started before then.

Another chic assumed that my headache would ruin our plans later that evening,so she got upset.

One other time in my life I quit my job and took a month off before I started my new job and women I would meet were quick to turn me down because of my job situation. Always amazed me.

A man is always expected to be understanding of women and their constant issues (headaches, emotions, periods) yet men are not afforded the same. Why is that? Why do men tolerate so much from women?

Last edited:

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not want to hear your problems. It's not their job. It turns them off immensely. You can never be soft with women. Your role as a man is to be the voice of reason because women basically live in an emotional state. You are the captain of the ship at all times.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not want to hear your problems. It's not their job. It turns them off immensely. You can never be soft with women. Your role as a man is to be the voice of reason because women basically live in an emotional state. You are the captain of the ship at all times.
This 100%.

Also, modern society places all accountability on men and zero accountability on women. Everything is your fault. If she acts like a vicious, blood sucking bvtch, it is still somehow your fault.

Take a zero tolerance approach with women and use your knowledge of how they move to your advantage. Guys that understand what women want dangle it in front of them and act “like dogs” because they can. The shaming language coming from women is a defensive part of their mating strategy against men who understand and exploit female nature.

Men, stop giving understanding and sympathy towards women. They don’t deserve it. Don’t feel sorry for them. Women don’t give a damn about what happens to you. Modern women view men as a wallet with a dvck.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know someone that was burning out at work and had a fiance at the time. He wanted to quit and she basically told him "no" because they had a house together. His mom told him "she doesn't care if you burn out because she knows she can just find a new guy"...
Ding ding ding!!!

It’s leverage, gentlemen. You better have leverage over your woman.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the years I've seen many times where women became upset, disappointed, or uninterested when a man became sick, lost his job, injured, etc when it effected them.

It's happened to me with two different women. I get bad migraines that knock me out for a day and cause me to vomit. In one case the chick accused me of drinking too much. I was with a group of her friends and I guess it embarrassed her. I had only one drink, headache started before then.

Another chic assumed that my headache would ruin our plans later that evening,so she got upset.

One other time in my life I quit my job and took a month off before I started my new job and women I would meet were quick to turn me down because of my job situation. Always amazed me.

A man is always expected to be understanding of women and their constant issues (headaches, emotions, periods) yet men are not afforded the same. Why is that? Why do men tolerate so much from women?
That's probably the reason why I'm not that interested in expending much energy in meeting anyone apart from fact I don't get that many IOIs anyway. It could be impossible to find true love with someone you want. They don't really love you for you when it comes down to it. Most people on here are probably in the same boat. If they lost their looks from an accident, lost their job through no fault of their own, then you lose the girl or your appeal to women. Its easy to talk big when everything is going your way as a man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

vagina...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being jobless and struggling to get new chicks I can understand, they probably think you’re lying and don’t like you enough to take the chance to find out.

Being sick/unwell… I always get sympathy from women… it sounds like low interest if they despise you being sick? You paint a picture of you being a burden here.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being jobless and struggling to get new chicks I can understand, they probably think you’re lying and don’t like you enough to take the chance to find out.

Being sick/unwell… I always get sympathy from women… it sounds like low interest if they despise you being sick? You paint a picture of you being a burden here.
Howie is a real high level go getter, so some of the women might actually end up competitive with him and it shows when he's "down".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know someone that was burning out at work and had a fiance at the time. He wanted to quit and she basically told him "no" because they had a house together. His mom told him "she doesn't care if you burn out because she knows she can just find a new guy"...
Women have little tolerance these days for any sort of emotional discomfort.

A man who loses a white collar job and has a girlfriend is likely to lose his girlfriend as well prior to him finding a new job. A typical white collar job search takes 3-10 months post layoff. No woman at the girlfriend stage is going to stick around for a white collar man for 3-10 months during a job search unless his net worth is minimum $500,000, but more likely $1 million+. The girlfriend of a guy who is a tattooed dirtbag and works some blue collar/manual labor type job is more likely to stick around through a layoff, and those laborer/non-white collar job searches also take less time. The tattooed dirtbag type is more likely to give the woman some vaginal tingles than the typical white collar guy, who is more likely to base his game off of his employment. Additionally, the type of woman who dates a tattooed dirtbag laborer guy is somewhat different than the woman who dates a white collar male.

A wife will stick around longer than a girlfriend during periods of unemployment but not that much longer. Plenty of married men have been served divorced papers after a layoff.

As for sickness, the simple answer is "it depends". Depends on the condition and recovery. Women don't want to be inconvenienced for more than 2-4 weeks in the girlfriend stage.

@Howiestern -- Why were women giving you shiit about taking a month off in between jobs? That's utterly insane. You had a new job secured and could fund your lifestyle for that month. You weren't actually unemployed.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man who loses a white collar job and has a girlfriend is likely to lose his girlfriend as well prior to him finding a new job. A typical white collar job search takes 3-10 months post layoff. No woman at the girlfriend stage is going to stick around for a white collar man for 3-10 months during a job search unless his net worth is minimum $500,000, but more likely $1 million+.
As someone who has been sacked by at least 5 employers over the last 8 years, with no savings in my bank, no women ever left me, once I was searching for 3 months, they all supported me. Your comment is detached from my reality, maybe lots of you guys genuinely did lose your job and your girl left, but I highly doubt it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a sign of a selfish or entitled woman. It's possible to find women who aren't like this, but literally no woman wants a lazy bum for a husband unless she's loaded and he's Adonis.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger I told women how I struggled with insomnia/depression. Not one of them ever cared in the slightest, in fact it would usually cause their attraction to fade after.

If I feel down, or sick, or majorly "off" in any way I tend to just make up BS excuses like family/friend/work obligations instead of seeing them.

I've never had a situation where I was "out of commission" for more than a week or so, but in those situations you just have to remain stoic and do not show signs of weakness.

This is true, though at some point they might complain you don't "show your vulnerable side". But who cares.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women doesn't care about men per see or our objectives/goals in life and will never love you for who you are, but only love you for what you can do for them. This is the harsh reality that every man must realize.

You will never be loved the way you wish you were loved by your girl.

Men loves unconditionally, whereas women love conditionally without any exception when it comes to men. They only love their offspring i.e. their children unconditionally.

If you want real unconditional love, then get a dog. It will be your best investment and friend for life and will never leave you when sheite turns bad. Women on the other hand, will leave you for better opportunity e.g. monkey branch to her backup guy when things doesn't work out for you.

Women always keep at least 1-3 backup guys that she will use in the event things in the relationship doesn't benefit her cause. Peter at the back office, Christian the hot and rich bank clerk (whatever).

Because most men are underdogs and doesn't hold their frame and society expects it. I guess you heard the distrusting phrase "Happy wife, happy life", right? Which of course is pure lie and men that follow that is totally miserable and only shadows of their past self...

The reality is that you should not tolerate her shiet and emotional outburst. Set the frame of the relationship and keep it real.
Never make excuses and tell her "I'm sorry" etc. and that makes you weak in a woman's eyes.

If she wants an emotional tampon then she can call her girlfriends and talk about feelings because that is what women talk and share between them.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who has been sacked by at least 5 employers over the last 8 years, with no savings in my bank, no women ever left me, once I was searching for 3 months, they all supported me.
Well they will support you like you mention; if and as long they see an future in you. If they don't and the see no progress they ditch you too.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they will support you like you mention; if and as long they see an future in you. If they don't and the see no progress they ditch you too.
I don't think it's only about seeing potential in a man, though it's probably a big part

Plenty of women date bum ass guys. There are 100 different reasons women can be attracted to a man, even long term. That's their downfall.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's only about seeing potential in a man, though it's probably a big part

Plenty of women date bum ass guys. There are 100 different reasons women can be attracted to a man, even long term. That's their downfall.
Its about men's life strategy vs. women's survival strategy and they are not compatible with each other as I see it.

In other words; How we (men and females), are differently biologically encoded by nature itself to live in this world from conception.

One or the other way one part will have to give up their strategy for the sake of the other. Most often and in 99% of the cases I suppose it is the men that do it.

Example:
Men have to sacrifice our sexual survival strategy of having sex with multiple women as possible for the sake of the the relationship with one women in the traditional roles of relationships in return we expect steady sex, that that our offspring is only ours and by that women gain the benefits of security, stability and her children's future is also safe from harm etc. etc.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do men tolerate so much from women?
Because the powers that be and movies, music, tv, internet, Snapchat, Instagram, yahoo, and everything else brainwash men from a young age to serve women at all costs. If you don’t have a (young, hot) women at your side at all times, you are an instant loser.

Again, I repeat the women has to be young, hot, and fertile. No one cares about fat women. single mother women, or older women. Those incels don‘t go and shoot up weight watchers, single mother meetings, or nursing homes, do they? Hollywood doesn’t hire fat woman, single mothers, or old women, do they? Anything over 30 years old for a woman is very UNSEXY.

Ruins the fantasy.