"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What is happening?

Duasun

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
Well, i noticed this girl almost a year ago. Six months ago I made a move and we meet each other on a first date. It's all seems so nice, so good, and i felt that this girl is special to me.
But... :)
Suddenly, she changed her mind. She turn back on me, and started to run... I kept after her, thinking that this is some weird girls **** (she never had a boyfriend before). But, as far i understand, she is far away now, and running faster then before...
:)
Heh! I like her very much, and I wanna be with her. Is there any tip that you can share with me?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
1
Location
Planet of the Apes
HAHAHAHA :D

"She turn back on me, and started to run... I kept after her, thinking that this is some weird girls **** "

LMFAO
 
Top