"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What Is Happening Psychologically To The Girls In This Video?

TheQ2020

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2020
Messages
119
Reaction score
49
Age
34
i remember watching this video series years ago and finding the reaction girls had to this guy's unique way of sexually escalating very interesting.

I guess after the metoo era he deleted most the videos but there are still a few around.

have a look at the link below and please share your thoughts.

he basically tells these girls its a massage demonstration video but then he starts to touch them in sexual ways but in a very joking way.

some of the girls seem very uncomfortable even behind all the (nervous) laughing but none of them seem to have the courage/confidence/whatever you want to call it to stop him and they just go along with it...and weirdly it seems to me that the camera helps him; its like they dont like it but feel they have to just (fake) laugh their way through it because of the camera.

the most interesting girls to me where the 3 with boyfriends starting at 6 min and 2 sec. they all seem super uncomfortable.

what do you guys think?

and ignore everything starting at 9 min 57 sec. that was NOT in original video and someone added that. that part has nothing to do with the rest of the video.

(60) Kissing Pranks Gone Wild - Beach Girls Kissing Pranks Compilation 2016 - YouTube
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top