Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Is Happening Psychologically To The Girls In This Video?

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
i remember watching this video series years ago and finding the reaction girls had to this guy's unique way of sexually escalating very interesting.

I guess after the metoo era he deleted most the videos but there are still a few around.

have a look at the link below and please share your thoughts.

he basically tells these girls its a massage demonstration video but then he starts to touch them in sexual ways but in a very joking way.

some of the girls seem very uncomfortable even behind all the (nervous) laughing but none of them seem to have the courage/confidence/whatever you want to call it to stop him and they just go along with it...and weirdly it seems to me that the camera helps him; its like they dont like it but feel they have to just (fake) laugh their way through it because of the camera.

the most interesting girls to me where the 3 with boyfriends starting at 6 min and 2 sec. they all seem super uncomfortable.

what do you guys think?

and ignore everything starting at 9 min 57 sec. that was NOT in original video and someone added that. that part has nothing to do with the rest of the video.

(60) Kissing Pranks Gone Wild - Beach Girls Kissing Pranks Compilation 2016 - YouTube

Last edited: