Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is frame?

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard the term frame.

Can anyone advise me on what it means?

Is it your values and beliefs? For example, religious beliefs, political beliefs, how you view women, How you view the world.

What would frame look like when interaction with a woman? When meeting a woman. When on a date. When with them. etc.

What would frame look like when interacting with men?

Could you give contexts and examples so I better understand it.

I have read about women living in your reality. What does this mean? Again, examples or contexts would be immensely helpful.

I have heard about setting ground rules and unconditional obedience to these rules. wHat does this mean?

Finally, I am not sure whether it needs a second post, but what is game? Can anyone offer guidance, and also any books that would help me understand game.

Thanks

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I cant remember the "textbook definition" but basically if you are leading the interaction, she´s in your frame. If she tests you and you fail, you lose frame, you are now in her frame.

Hey! Found a link for you: https://therationalmale.com/2011/10/12/frame/

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of questions here OP. I'll give you my overall general prognosis.

Frame: I have value. I am the prize. Any woman I decide to let into my life is one lucky lady. And, when/if I do allow this woman to use up some of my valuable time and energy, what is she bringing to the table? What does she have to offer?

Game: calibration. Presence and emotions in check. Being comfortable with yourself and your surroundings. No fvcks given. Confidence.

I have heard about setting ground rules and unconditional obedience to these rules. wHat does this mean?
This sounds like some "Iron Rules" type stuff. Not for me.

Edit: Not trying to say Iron rules are necessarily a bad thing. :D

Last edited:

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Game: calibration. Presence and emotions in check. Being comfortable with yourself and your surroundings. No fvcks given. Confidence.

Can you elaborate on emotions in check? Because you have to stand up to women, but without showing emotion. Explain

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...

Well, it ain't the 1950's anymore so you can't straight up just slap a woman.

However, "standing up to women" can take many forms. The simplest and safest way you can do this is to just remove yourself from her presence----> walk away.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...

Well, it ain't the 1950's anymore so you can't straight up just slap a woman.

However, "standing up to women" can take many forms. The simplest and safest way you can do this is to just remove yourself from her presence----> walk away.
That’s not frame, that’s called being passive aggressive aka feminine behavior. A real man knows how to resolve a conflict without letting his emotions affect him. Walking away only works with women you barely know or in conflicts with zero stakes involved.

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prime example here OP. If you found yourself in the unfortunate circumstance of being involved with a female version of ^this person....just walk away. Exit and wipe your hands of it. No reasoning can solve stupidity/pompousness.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prime example here OP. If you found yourself in the unfortunate circumstance of being involved with a female version of ^this person....just walk away. Exit and wipe your hands of it. No reasoning can solve stupidity/pompousness.
If op lives with his GF or a girl is it his place and a problem occurs, please tell me how “walking away” will solve anything? Is walking out of your own house solid frame? You clearly have zero idea on what you are talking about and you are just regurgitating some BS to make you sound credible.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not frame, that’s called being passive aggressive aka feminine behavior. A real man knows how to resolve a conflict without letting his emotions affect him. Walking away only works with women you barely know or in conflicts with zero stakes involved.
So how would you resolve the conflict?

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone give an example or context of frame when interacting or dating a woman?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame is your world, your reality.

Doesn't mean you have to be a tyrant who controls her mind. It just means she trusts your judgment and looks up to you.

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch this

Every situation differed but the common denominator is to always be calm and collective and control your emotions
If you should be calm and collective and control your emotions, then how do you deal with disrespect, even from men when you know it will lead to a physical confrontation. What do you do in those situations if you are dealing with a disrespectful aggressor?

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame is not limited to women. Frame is having the Mamba Mentality. Laser focus. Killer instinct. Locked in.

With regards to women, frame is still having laser focus even when “sh tests” are being thrown at you.
Can you give a typical interaction with how you would conduct yourself with a man or woman.

sceneparade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame is not limited to women. Frame is having the Mamba Mentality. Laser focus. Killer instinct. Locked in.

With regards to women, frame is still having laser focus even when “sh tests” are being thrown at you.

What do you mean by Mamba Mentality, and laser focus, killer instinct?

Baji

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I understand, frame essentially is having confidence in your worth, and maintaining that mindset in your interactions with women (or people generally), as opposed to trying too hard to get them to like you, or going overboard to appeal to them. Now this does not in any way infer you should be arrogant, overinflate your ego or you shouldn't try to find common interests with people, its more of establishing that (especially with women you want to date) YOU are the one judging if they're a good fit in your life, and she should willingly accept that and play by the rules. Frame also encompasses perceived worth and unnegotiated desire, if she perceives that you are of a high value and she has genuine desire to be with you, then she will enter your frame without a hassle, but if you put her on a pedestal then you will enter her frame. Like @SmoothHendrixPS2 said, if she likes you more than you like her, she will play by your frame, but if you like her more than she likes you, you will play by hers. Also, establishing frame doesn’t get you automatically laid, or make you popular with girls, that’s not the aim of frame. I think the aim is to find the set of women who really like you and the things you have to offer, dating this kind of woman will be fun compared to always trying to become someone or something else to please them. For instance:
Approach A - OMGGG this girl is soooo hot, I can't believe she's talking to meeee! She's definitely the woman of my dreams, I'll definitely do all I can to make her like me, and show her I'm not like any of the jerks out there, that I'm the real prince charming.
Approach B - Hmmn, this girl is definitely a 9/10, let me go see if she's any fun.
Key thing here is not just approaching with this mindset, but maintaining it. in future interactions, NEVER let yourself slip into the Approach A mindset.
But even with this, still try to improve yourself constantly, the confidence gained from accomplishing difficult tasks will build confidence which will help you easier establish your frame. Also, beware of oneitis.