Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is an *******?!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this on Roissy's blog from a user name NYCBachelor who offers some interesting stuff on the subject manner.

What I’ve concluded is that human social structure has changed the way in which dominance must be expressed if the Alpha wants to reap the benefits of said behavior- its no longer possible for Alphas to merely physically dominate other males to impress females for the purposes of mating- Alpha proxies and civilized codes prevent it; for example, MMA fighters can’t go around punching guys and mounting the girlfriends on top of their knocked out bodies, the cops and courts are there to punish (and consequently prevent via fear) this from occuring. (See “The Rawness” for a post on how only poor/rich people can ignore the proxies for more details)

Given this context the best an Alpha, or aspiring Alpha, can do is exploit the Alpha proxie’s punishment of physcial retalitation via non-physical dominence displays that would, in the state of nature, provoke a physical response. The Alpha can thus appear Alpha without actually having to fight for it- the cops/court system are there to intimidate would-be competitors into doing the “smart thing” and walking away.

The female hindbrain, being a simple hamster seeking simple answers, is incapable of making a distinction between fear of Alpha proxy and fear of the Alpha exhibiting the Alpha behavior- so it interprets lack of physical response of other males as fear of the Alpha- and thus fires up the lust circuits for the Alpha exhibiting this behavior.

Behaviors include:
Physical non-violent dominence displays (hands ontop of another male’s shoulders, patting/rubbing head/hair of a sitting male, etc)
General Rudeness
Insults directed at other males (who have too much to lose to physically retaliate)
Belittling those of less social status
Assuming higher Social Status automatically among annonymous strangers

What do we call someone who does these things?

A$$hole

What is an A$$hole? One who exploits soceities alpha proxies to assume social status when anonymous

The REAL answer however lies in WHY we call them an A$$hole.

The A$$hole label has two main functions.

It firstly functions as a saftety valve for the frustrated males who are the victims of said behaviors- it allows them to perform mental reclassification of the social heirarchy, within their own heads, where they are designated as superior to the male exhibiting the behavior of superiority-
and thus convince themselves that no physical reciprosity is needed- since they are “better” then the A$$hole anyway (since A$$hole = bad). This is entirely an ego saving mental device and contradicted by objective evidence (the ******* gets to act how he wants, gets what he wants, and gets the loving attention of the females as a result- sounds like a winning move to me)

The second is that it functions as a social shaming mechanism. By labeling these behaviors as “bad” it keeps the betas in their place- they dare not become “*******s” are because *******s are “bad” and they don’t want others to think they are “bad”.

The Betas convince themselves that the objective evidence of the social inferiority is direct evidence of their social superiority while simultaneously reinforcing their desire to be a social inferior (since this makes them “good”). (This is a brilliant concept- I think I’m going to call this phenomena Gerbiling*)

This is so brilliant I couldn’t help but think that it almost seems like a conspiracy by the Alpha “*******s” to keep the Betas/Niceguys in their place while making them happy about it- and then it struck me- that’s exactly what it is. The whole “*******” label is nothing but the Slave/Altrustic morality writ large; Weakness and Meakness are moral superiority while personally benefitting and getting what you want are signs of “moral” inferiority!

In other words- You’re better then me because I get what I want and you don’t… HAHAHAHA brilliance indeed!

Many posters are going to argue that “*******s” are “paper alphas”- since they don’t have the ability to back up their claims to the Alpha throne with power of their own; their merely exploiting alpha proxies to appear Alpha. I say this is irrelevant in that this line of thought is a completely intellectual exercise- yes technically you are right- but the A$$hole still gets to life an almost aristrocratic lifestyle on the backs of his social lessers- so from his perspective what does it matter?

I also disagree in that A$$hole behavior is alpha in and of itself. It invokes two of the three parts of the dark triad

1. Narcisism: A$$hole behavior shows you think you’re better then those around you- its why their calling you an A$$hole! Damn you and your Master Morality Behavior A$$hole!
2. Impulsiveness/Rule breaking: Self explainitory- an A$$hole, by definition, is someone who breaks the rules in what seems like an impulsive fashion.
3. Deceit- not really relevant.

Assholishness also shows that you have the ability to ACT on your narcissism and TAKE the social position you desire with nothing but your Will and cleverness in taking advantage of and soceity’s fear of Alpha proxies (in case you run across another Alpha who dosen’t buy into the Slave morality of “being the better man”….).

(Writer’s footnote: In was very interesting writing this post- consolidating various thoughts I’ve had for sometime has left me feeling like I’ve just pulled the wool out of my own eyes regarding “*******s”- they are genuine Alphas despite their lessors claims to the contrary)

* Gerbiling: When Betas convince themselves that the objective evidence of the social inferiority is direct evidence of their social/moral superiority while simultaneously reinforcing their desire to be a social inferior.

It also occured to me that the best way (ie least risky) way to be an A$$hole is to deliberately target beta males for your alpha displays.

Spotting a nerd/beta/hipster* should be like blood in the water- let it activate your Alpha killer instincts.

Exploit the Gerbil.
By featuring this article I do not endorse the behaviour of targeting and bullying other males for one's own status.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
<blockquote>Yup. Douchebags and their ******* game. They don’t have to prove it, they just have to sound like it– image, posturing and aggressive metaphors. (God help ‘em if they actually have to mean what they say.)</blockquote>

They not only don't have to prove it, others are prevented from naturally putting them in their place because of fear of the law/courts.

It is a complete exploitation of how male and female brains are wired.

Male Brain when exposed to ******* game:

Hindbrain: This male competitor is challeneging my status via verbal and physical posturing, if I don't coax a response then I'll lose social status and consquently mating opportunities to this male- time to flood the brain with aggression hormones to coax a violent reponse out of the higher levels of consciousness!

Active Brain: God this ******* is really pissing me off- I'd would so **** him up- but its not worth it.

Female Brain when exposed to ******* game:

Hindbrain: This potential male suitor is challenging all the males in the area with alpha displays that show him claiming significantly higher status then them. Oh look- none of them are challenging him- he has higher status and probably better genetics as well... can't let this opportunity go to waste- time to flood the brain with lust hormones to coax a sexual response out of the higher levels of consciousness!

Active Brain: God I really want to **** this *******.

To put it metaphorically- think of Male lions fighting over females. They begin by roaring and trying to intimidate each other- options are to roar back, start the fight, or slint away like a ***** (literally in this case). If a male dosen't fight, and slinks away- the females assume that the one roaring is the alpha and deserves to mate with them.

And what we have is a social situation where YOU"LL be the one punished if another male roars in your face (******* game).

If you want to get rid of *******/douchebage game then this is the problem that needs to be solved.

Luckily, I have a solution.

Bring back dueling.
I think its pretty straight-forward.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is standard behavior of a lot of the modern-day "alpha" types. Beating the fvck out of them in public to let everyone see how fast they b!tch out would be fun, but then they run to the police and cause inconvenience.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring back dueling
LMAO he's kidding, right. Ritualistic dueling is f***ing ridiculous. That's why, in civilized society, we made the art of the put-down and other nonviolent cut downs to alpha behavior to cut ahole techniques without having to use physical force. By all means risk your life in a physical confrontation with possible legal ramifications for some ***** if that's your thing, but it's ****ing stupid. RSD AMOG killer techniques are an example of this, even though I think they're not very good, lol. The concept is this.