Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a valuable man

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read often that to be attractive you need to be a valuable man or be able to offer value.

I know what this means to me personally but I'm curious what some of you guys feel about this. What makes a man truly valuable?

Glassguy

Reaction score
There isnt a clear definition as its case by case specific.

Without attraction, value means nothing. Find women who find you and your personality attractive. Not one who finds your car attractive. Or your house. Career. Not saying those things wont add to your value, but if a woman is attracted to those things alone, she is a gold digger. Eventually someone will come along and have a better car. A nicer house. A higher paying job. And you'll be out.

Value:

Who values a $20 bill more? A millionaire or a person making minimum wage or even someone who doesnt have a job?

Same can be said with women. A very attractive woman with an education, good career, financially self sustaining, has her own purpose and hobbies, strong social status will require a higher value man than a woman that lacks in all of the areas.

And then there is everything in between.

You can add value to how a woman (singular) perceives you. You can also add value to how most women in your social circles see you.

Oppositely you can also lower and lose your value in a singular woman's eyes and you can lower your value in the way most of the women in your social circles view you if you do the wrong things.

That is why its important to always be working to become a better version of yourself daily.

You are adding value by investing in yourself. Do it for yourself and not women. Having more options with women is just a by product of putting in the work and investing in YOU. Doing it for YOU. The minute you try to add value to yourself to please one specific woman is the minute you fail.

Other people, women included, will fail you in life. As long as you are disciplined, self improving and investing in yourself you are on the right track.
Other people will fail your much more than you'll fail yourself if you're taking care of your first and foremost.

You're as high value as you can be in a woman's eyes if she knows that she would truly have a hard time finding someone with better traits than you.
I also truly believes that after a woman is attracted to you, it is value that makes her submit.

The more value she sees in you, the faster she will submit.

Last edited: