Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

What is a PLAYERHATER?

Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
hey all,
I'm just curious, what exactly is a playerhater? What does it mean? I get pissed off, resentful and bitter occasionally when I see studs chatting up the babes and making them laugh. I gotta restrain myself from punching their fvckin' heads in at times. Am I a playerhater? :confused:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
yes
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
That's called jealousy and frustration. You can make up all the names for it you want, but that's what it boils down to. How you deal with it is up to you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by wolfie
That's called jealousy and frustration. You can make up all the names for it you want, but that's what it boils down to. How you deal with it is up to you.
Nah not necessarily... Playerhaters are oftne people that don't approve with a players methods and handling. Fvcking multiple girls, using them, stealing girlfriends etc.
 

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I feel that way sometimes also. I actually do well with girls but at the same time I still have a lot to learn and it's not always easy when I get rejected and then have to see some other ****er right there macking on a girl. But I am learning to put that aside and try to have a good time and hit on other girls until I find one that I like. The solution is a gradual process, as you get better you will envy other guys less because you will be more confident of your own position.
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Nah not necessarily... Playerhaters are oftne people that don't approve with a players methods and handling. Fvcking multiple girls, using them, stealing girlfriends etc.
yeah but this guy said he gets angry just watching a guy TALK to a girl, not fvcking and dumping multiple girls. That's just plain jealousy and frustration.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
its pretty obvious no? :confused:

A PH is an AFC who is having the worst luck with women and getting angry at other guys who are succeeding

the funny thing is, Im no "playa", I have been in situations sometimes when I have good rapport with a girl, then have another guy get pissed at me or Cuckblock

but put yourself in that situation, if you finally met a girl you liked and she liked you, could you imagine some dude who gets pissed at you thinking you are some "playa", when this was a rare occassion for you??
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Mr.Hash wid da Stash
hey all,
I'm just curious, what exactly is a playerhater? What does it mean? I get pissed off, resentful and bitter occasionally when I see studs chatting up the babes and making them laugh. I gotta restrain myself from punching their fvckin' heads in at times. Am I a playerhater? :confused:
1. Don't hate the player and don't hate the game!

2. You just sound jealous. When in Rome?...hmmm I think your from another non english speaking country so that means JOIN the game. Learn to be like those guys who chat it up with the ladies.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top