"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What is a man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
So, I was just wondering what the real answer is. Someone with a penis? Someone rich? Someone with muscles? What do you all think makes a man, a man?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Thank God GigaloDJ isn't a mod...

Can you handle the truth? Sure, who can't? (Most everyone!) The answer comes in the form of a question... What do YOU consider to be a man? Whatever your reply IS the answer. The sooner you accept that, sooner you WILL BE A MAN.

Oh, you were looking for MY answer? Well, that is foolish, but your wish is my command. I am a man.

I Have Risen
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
A man is one who is true to has manly nature in which he was created!
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top