"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What is a man’s “responsibility”?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Girls are always in the game. LTR and Married game are far more risky then basic plate game.
If your LTR or wife doesnt know that at any given week you could turn into a cheating lowlife baztard i would guess your in a beta frame with her or something else is fundamentally off.
To understand what im saying you have had to of lived the brutal nature of women. Thats why we come here. Its not Chivalry class.
Women go ****ing insane between girl power that sings to the tune of victimhood and her **** don't stink. The fallout being crazy cat lady no children, barren wasteland, and false accusations as consolation prize.

If men viewed women like the book The Red Queen, saw female nature as it is, and went Beyond the delusional makeup and caked up sheof life that has a quick expiration date, men would be better off.

Any time a woman is out of pocket, there's someone else thinner, hotter, tighter, and younger on her come up. Men should act accordingly.

As for responsibility, I owe nobody a damn thing.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
@AttackFormation

In the not too far future a woman is gonna enjoy chewing on ur naive heart and then spit it out after being bored to death with the ease of the entire endeavour.

It's time to lose that virginity and work ur way to be a worldly man.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Augustus_McCrae, post: "So, what is a man’s “responsibility“?

Here's a 'one-size-fits-all' reply.
Never expect more from others (women or men) than you demand of yourself.
Could I have acquired a few extra bedpost notches by misleading women of my intentions? I'm sure. However, this would have been at the expense of my integrity. I'm certain that the respect I have for myself has attracted more women (and higher quality) than any women I could lure through deceit.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
@Medina stated: “He’s an immature fool and these “men” run like cowards from responsibility.” The context for that statement was that the woman a man was involved with wanted a “different“ type of relationship with the man ( marriage and children ). But the man did not want to do that. Part of Medina’s response was the above statement.
Being a coward and an immature fool has nothing to do with a man legally financially morally and physically committing to ONE women for the rest of his life. Having kids has nothing to do with being married.

In fact, if a man does commit, he is an immature fool.

@stringpuller attempted to clarify what Medina meant by stating that he thought Medina was referring to a broader scope of young men. His post ended with this statement : “ he is right there are a great number of lazy af guys who don’t want to have responsibility.“
If a man needs to commit to ONE woman for the rest of his life and have a family to have “responsibility”, he is a fool.


So, what is a man’s “responsibility“?

Is a man who doesn’t sign up for a woman’s future plans for him ( marriage, children ) A fool? A coward? Is he lazy?
-Augustus-r
Man walks into a bank:

‘Hello sir, how can we help you?”
“Well, I need a loan to buy a home for my wife and daughter and I.”
“Great, do you have any capital, assets, income?”
“No, I lost all my capital in a penny stock (fool), I ran away from people I owed money to (coward), and I don’t have job (lazy). But I have major responsibilities.”
‘What are you a CEO?”
‘No, no, I signed up to legally commit to one woman for the rest of my life and had a daughter with her. If thats not responsibility, I don’t know what is!”


Rock on!
 
Top