Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a man’s “responsibility”?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question arose from another discussion this morning. I thought it warranted a thread of its own.

@Medina stated: “He’s an immature fool and these “men” run like cowards from responsibility.” The context for that statement was that the woman a man was involved with wanted a “different“ type of relationship with the man ( marriage and children ). But the man did not want to do that. Part of Medina’s response was the above statement.

@stringpuller attempted to clarify what Medina meant by stating that he thought Medina was referring to a broader scope of young men. His post ended with this statement : “ he is right there are a great number of lazy af guys who don’t want to have responsibility.“

So, what is a man’s “responsibility“?

Is a man who doesn’t sign up for a woman’s future plans for him ( marriage, children ) A fool? A coward? Is he lazy?
-Augustus-

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its situation dependant imo

If a ltr work in a symbiotic way a man should do his part.
However when it become parasitic then he should no cooperate to the women agenda its that simple imo

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says Medina who comes to an internet forum to complain about women while "justifying" cheating preemptively on his girlfriend, which youd assume she is doing too in their openly and mutually dysfunctional relation. And what he said itself is just tradcon shaming, its not like the spoken of guy is abandoning any children he chose to have. Why should we listen to 70 IQ tools like Medina again? I mean are you kidding me? Was already on my ignore list. The only thing im surprised by is the normally solid poster stringpuller agreeing with him.

Now... A man's responsibility to me is simple. Respect yourself, and work toward being a person you can respect. Respect others to the degree they can be respected, while behaving with the ethical golden rule in mind.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't we advocate keeping options open on this forum and spinning plates?
"Keeping your options open" doesnt mean cheating, or behaving in a way you would go on the internet to whine about (like keeping orbiters and/or feeling entitled) if the woman did the same.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation I know you keep editing your post to get your lies about me right but you're still not quite there yet, maybe a few more edits and you'll be good

Look I'm not saying single fatherless men are cowards

I'm saying there is an element of immaturity these days that makes it difficult for men to take on those kinds of responsibilities. They literally do run away in fear some of them.

I'm not sure what's so controversial about it

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AttackFormation I know you keep editing your post to get your lies about me right but you're still not quite there yet, maybe a few more edits and you'll be good

I'm saying there is an element of immaturity these days that makes it difficult for men to take on those kinds of responsibilities. They literally do run away in fear some of them.

What would you say is the cause of that immaturity?

-Augustus-

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Is a man who doesn’t sign up for a woman’s future plans for him ( marriage, children ) A fool? A coward? Is he lazy?
-Augustus-
A man has plenty of responsibilities.

Among others is not to simply get married just because a woman gave her best years away. That's her problem and her responsibility.

The man's responsibility is to 1st have standards.

What are the minimum standards he should have before getting married ?

1. Reasonably educated.
2. Ambitious.
3. Experiences with multiple women.
4. Leadership qualities.

And No. 5 is knowing the minimum standards a woman must have.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most do the same bro. Beautiful women have orbiters. Options means power in your life. Women do this naturally.
If she cheats or keeps orbiters, leave her or turn it to an open arrangement where you do the same.

But the fact that other people in theory could do something bad, and you are not omniscient, doesn't justify you doing that very same bad or worse thing to other people preemptively. That's just a rationalization of antisocial behavior, and as long as this forum is not advertised as a gathering place for antisocials, trolls and morons, I will keep calling it out without kiddie gloves or pulling my punches when I see it.

Last edited:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you see any factors other than Immaturity that would cause a man to not want to take on those responsibilities?

-Augustus-

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be antisocial then because im in a relationship and I assure you i would stick my dik in another beautiful woman if i want to in that moment. You want me to be a liar or antisocial? :rofl:
I don't care what you are or what you would do, I accept the world as it is with all its good, bad and ugly. But I will put lowlifes and morons on ignore, and sometimes briefly explain why to vent and maybe save some other guy some time.

Last edited:

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you see any factors other than Immaturity that would cause a man to not want to take on those responsibilities?

-Augustus-
People have had unlimited liberal freedom and pleasure since 1960

Priorities have changed. Look at the answers in this thread for example

1919 - Man is responsible for his household, income, mortgage, 10 sons and a wife

2019 - "Responsibility is to have good standards in myself"

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AneemmNz
This question arose from another discussion this morning. I thought it warranted a thread of its own.

@Medina stated: “He’s an immature fool and these “men” run like cowards from responsibility.” The context for that statement was that the woman a man was involved with wanted a “different“ type of relationship with the man ( marriage and children ). But the man did not want to do that. Part of Medina’s response was the above statement.

@stringpuller attempted to clarify what Medina meant by stating that he thought Medina was referring to a broader scope of young men. His post ended with this statement : “ he is right there are a great number of lazy af guys who don’t want to have responsibility.“

-Augustus-
**** responsibility.

This is my life. I won't go out on my shield for women and children.

Women don't care about **** till SMV craters or has decayed altogether.

Trad cucks then want to talk man up. ****kkk that beta provider ****.

If a woman pisses her best days away chasing her tail, good riddance.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are always in the game. LTR and Married game are far more risky then basic plate game.
If your LTR or wife doesnt know that at any given week you could turn into a cheating lowlife baztard i would guess your in a beta frame with her or something else is fundamentally off.
To understand what im saying you have had to of lived the brutal nature of women. Thats why we come here. Its not Chivalry class.
Look, if you lack a sense of remorse or you are taking out on other women what some woman did to you, that's OK. Just say so. There's no need to go through these rationalizations. I'm not sure what point you're making here, is it that we should all cheat? or we should all explicitly not commit? or we should all be in open relationships? And indeed, if you were doing this with a codependent woman as your LTR/wife part suggests, then I don't even see any problem as you would suit each other well.

Instead of living in fear of the cheater it is far more productive to monitor her attraction levels. I think there maybe something of this element that you haven't figured out yet.
Again not sure what point you're making. Do you mean you wouldn't need to be concerned about her cheating if her attraction is high enough? or that you shouldn't care as long as she's still attracted to you?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the case here but that's a good white knight attempt. And its apparent you do not know what I'm saying. That's ok. My own personal truths are mine. Yours are yours.

You dont understand women very well that's why your getting confused at what I'm saying. Better put to say not understanding the fundamentals associated with.
All it takes is the right guy at the right time. I know this. And i return the same to her. There are exceptions but there so small these days its not even worth discussing.
You say women haven't done it to you and you have a sense of remorse, but to make a metaphor, you still feel it's fine to commit crimes because other people can commit crimes too. I smell a rat somewhere.

And why would you even bother making something formally exclusive if you don't want it to be or think it can be? Is it because you think they'd leave you otherwise, or you want the social presentation? Or are you actually in an "openly" open relationship?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AF you got that from what i said? :rofl:
It's the same logic. It's fine to commit fraud against someone because they can commit fraud against you. It's fine to lie and cheat on someone because they can lie and cheat on you.

Let me say it this way. Women dont want to fck men other women don't want to fck.

Whether a person acts on that is their business.
The real question is why you attacked Medina for something thats talked about openly in this forum with freedom. Why are you trying to police it and make the rules.

Theres some material out there that can help with the understanding of this. And ofcourse experience.
I would rather my girl know i could be balls deep in another girl today then knowing i couldnt find sex for a year Which one will have her respect?
The answer to that question is this forum has a multitude of viewpoints, and has no official dogma. There are all kinds of people here, and I'm one of them. Some viewpoints to me come across as more despicable or moronic to me than others and I may point that out.

Saying it's good that she knows other women want you and you could fvck them, is a different thing from saying cheating and lying is fine because she could cheat and lie. You've moved the goal posts ;) but if that's your idea of a relationship and you feel fulfilled with that, no problem. The world is what it is and people don't all work the same.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i didn't. They are 2 sides of the same coin. Your looking through moral goggles. Woman are not morally wired. Theres another layer to see under. They dont get pissed that you fcked another girl they get pissed they lost control of you.
Especially in the western cultures.
Thing is, I would try to screen that out before and during the relationship. If I thought that instead of being sad and hurt if I cheated, that the woman would just be pissed that she "lost control" of me, I wouldn't be in a relationship with her in the first place. However if you are in a relationship with a woman like that who you know really just wants to control you, and you cheat, then to me it's no big deal as you are right for each other. I just personally wouldn't want to be in a relationship like that as I wouldn't see the point.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is why you attacked Medina for something thats talked about openly in this forum with freedom. Why are you trying to police it and make the rules.
Because he has no power in the real world and he despises men that do

He's the type of guy that climaxes in a woman and gently whispers in her ear "sorry"

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he has no power in the real world and he despises men that do

He's the type of guy that climaxes in a woman and gently whispers in her ear "sorry"
I think you guys need to settle all this bad blood once and for all, the only honorable, sensible way:

Lights out, no holds barred Cage match.

-Augustus-