"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What is a life?

peter_g

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I don't understand everyones obsession on here about how if you use MSN and AIM and other chat programs that you are a loser with no life!!

This is a page that suggests going out to random places and saying hi to 50 people in one week!!! What is so much better about that then sitting in front of a computer???

I go to school full time and I am taking 4 spring classes right now and that eats up most of my time that consumes 3 days of my life, 2 days a week I work, and the other 2 I do whatever I want, I have no problems sittin on my computer all day long or playing video games, and I believe I have a life. Am i wrong to assume that?

This page focuses so much on the concept of not caring what other people think about you, yet everyone always complains about people sittin on aim all day!!!

What is it that you people do all day that makes you have a life?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
It's called a social life, not just 'a life'. You should socialise because (obviously) it will build your social skills so that when you're not swamped with work you can go out, hit on a girl, not make three dozen mistakes unknowningly, and come back home upset that 'reading sosuave failed you once again'.
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Some people lack the basic skills to say hi to a stranger. It is more important to be able to say hi to a stranger then to be a badass in some online game room.

As far as the negative comments about IM in general you are confusing purpose with effect. This board preaches to do certain things and behave a certain way and the IM gets in the way of that sometimes.

As far as you having a life I can't be the judge of that. It is your life. If you are happy then great keep it up.

Where do they have spring classes in the middle of June at???

I don't see the connect with IM and not carrying what others think.

Sense you asked about our lives:
I graduated from the 5th ranked b-school in the country before I turned 21.
In aug I will sign a contract where I make $60,000 a year at the age of 21.
I weigh 190 and bench 315.
But that is all I know.
 

peter_g

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Spring Classes go from beginning of May till end of June, then summer classes go July - end of august.
 
Top