Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is a DORK?

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always wondered what the definition of this word is. I have been called that from time to time and it has always irritiated me. I never consider myself one and I would love to know what I'm doing that makes me seem like one.

Example:

A girl asked me if she looked hot in a picture. And I told her to stop fishing for compliments... And of course her reply .. "Oh you're such a dork." WHAT THE FVVCK IS THAT? What was I supposed to say? SometimesI I think that word is mistaken for having personality and/or not being a stupid jerk like most guys are.

I live on my own, I go out 3x a week, I workout, have a job, am good looken, go to school, dress w/ style, play basketball and guitar .... what the hell is it?

SO I ask all of you.. what is a Dork?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your a DORK because you don't know what it means....dork!!

PIMP

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Reaction score
AH **** I knew that some smartass was gonna come out and bash me for this one.

k_hectic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax man, she's just bothered that you didn't give her the answer she was looking for, so she said "DORK" to bust your balls or just act in defense.

Now, if you take it personally and attach too much importance to what she said, then she got what she wanted.

Don't act insecure man. Remain a confidence secure DJ unshaken by other people's OPINIONS.

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
every girl that has ever called me a dork...i later found out liked me.

you could be called a dork cause you may be goofy (in a fun way), different (which is a good thing).....they'll usually call you it in a playful manner

now you could be called a dork cause you have no social skills and play video games all day. this one is not so good.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you take yourself waaay too serious man. Being called a dork is usually a playfull way of just teasing, and even if you are one, psssh who cares?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Slickjesse says, the only girls I can remember who have called me a dork are the ones who have been attracted to me.

Its usually if I have made some smartass comment to make them laugh and they haven't been able to come up with a witty comeback...

If you get it with a smile... then look at it as a term of endearment.