"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

What is a DJ about??

wudiez

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Is being a Dj.. Just a person who plays alot of girls. Why do we strive to become a DJ, why do we hang around these forums and post, about what mindset to be in. Maybe i'm just an afc. But I've been trying this Dj'ing stuff along time.

When i get good. It just feels like i'm playing girls. And from time to time, i have to change my mindset and my beliefs in order to attract a certain girl.

Its getting tiring and pointless.

Or is being a DJ just about happiness. I see so many people posting about their strife and how to get out of it, with the ways of a DJ. But will this make them happy anyway? I remember the times, when i wasnt focused on attracting a girl. Or having a certain mindset and I was naturally happy. And the girls just seemed extremely interested in me.

They'd do things to be with me. They'd be infatuated, they'd talk to their friends about me. I dont get it.

Why are we all striving to become DJ's??

Is there one certain mindset and foundation we can stick too..

Or is happiness the answer...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
Personally, I could care less about what a 'dj' is or is not. To me, it's merely a word that some guys blew into something that it isn't and then they latched onto it in order to feel like they belong to something. I won't name names, but you know who these guys are.

It makes them feel like they're bettering their lives and shyt....just like the words 'Christian' or 'Muslem' or 'Hindu'.

Shyt, I even bought into it for nearly a year.

Think about it for a sec, man. AFC = "Sinner", DJ = "Christian" or whatever religion. And you come here to belong. You learn the 'gospel' from such saints as Pook and Fingers.

It's also a great way to get people to purchase what you are selling. Many good sales places like AMWAY, DS-MAX and any other multi-level marketing schemes have their own lingo and circle of support so people stick around and the members keep spending their money.

I'm not saying this this is a MLM site, but the use of the cult-like atmosphere is a great sales tool. People just keep coming back and buying stuff, until they finally figure it out years later.

Do what you want man, just meet girls and have fun. If/when you run into an obstical, you can come here for some advice.

I only come here to give and get advice and share my experiences...

Good luck!

Eric
 

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
267
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by wudiez
Is being a Dj.. Just a person who plays alot of girls. Why do we strive to become a DJ, why do we hang around these forums and post, about what mindset to be in. Maybe i'm just an afc. But I've been trying this Dj'ing stuff along time.

When i get good. It just feels like i'm playing girls. And from time to time, i have to change my mindset and my beliefs in order to attract a certain girl.

Its getting tiring and pointless.

Or is being a DJ just about happiness. I see so many people posting about their strife and how to get out of it, with the ways of a DJ. But will this make them happy anyway? I remember the times, when i wasnt focused on attracting a girl. Or having a certain mindset and I was naturally happy. And the girls just seemed extremely interested in me.

They'd do things to be with me. They'd be infatuated, they'd talk to their friends about me. I dont get it.

Why are we all striving to become DJ's??

Is there one certain mindset and foundation we can stick too..

Or is happiness the answer...
You're ready for the Mature Man board.
 
Top