Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What indirect openers do you guys tend to roll with in pubs and bars and stuff?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I experimented with, ''Hey, how's your night going?'', ''Cheers!" glass clink, ''Hey. I'm Jack'' and ''Hi, Who are you?''.

Mainly more or less ignored each time lol (UK - We don't tend to engage strangers!), but with a few sets where the girl didn't seem confused as to why a stranger was talking to her lol

I think situational openers are said to be the best, but most of the time, nothing of interest stands out, mind goes blank, and I revert too a simple ''hi!'' kind of thing, which, actually seems to be one of my lowest percentage openers! (i.e - I get the confused look and then maybe a backturn lol). Tend to do better when something 'funny' springs to my mind for the opener

But yeah, do you have any favourite indirect openers for night game?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
indirect? just talk with people like you talk normally with others? see something in the area and ask what she thinks about it or anyone close by?

bars are kinda annoying to do anything really, most will go with friends and tend to not permit outside intrusions, and clubs too loud to even talk so not much point