Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what in the heck should i do??

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
ok I need you guys advice and be straight with it. I've been dating my neighbor's sister for about 2 weeks. She's just broken up with a 4 month boyfriend, so it's obvious I was in part a rebound. But she's fine as a mofo so I didn't care. Sad thing is I fell for her quick. the first week we couldn't keep our hands off each other and then we went with my neighbor and his wife to the beach for a weekend (which proved to be mistake seeing we weren't a couple). Well you expect some kind of respect for each other seeing how i spent alot of money on her, but fri. night her and my friends wife start flirting alot with guys at the bar, which was ok, but then it got kind of touchy feely because they were drunk, like me and my pal. Well we kinda made a big deal out of it instead of being men and acting like we didn't care.....we should have started flirting with other girls there....but woulda shoulda coulda....whatever...it's done now

well the rest of the weekend got weird......i knew something was wrong but i didn't know for sure.....my buddy's wife assured me that "Jamie" did indeed like me very much and was very interested, but it didn't radiate in my opinion...so i kept on like nothing was wrong, actually had a pretty good time the rest of the weekend, but nothing really romantic happened between us....it was like that light had been shut off, the spark was gone....

let me add that her interest level was soaring the week before, so take that into consideration.....

on the way back, we have "the conversation" ..... we might have rushed it, blah blah, she doesn't want to jump from guy to guy, doesn't want a serious bf that soon after a relationship, she has her guard up, u know the drill.....i was sort of defensive at first, then played it cool like that was fine, even though i was extremely pissed because 1) i payed for her whole trip 2) i really liked her and it was hard for me not to show it.....it was one of those rides where it seemed we just needed some time apart....

well we get back, i drop her off, we kiss for a second, but it's not an extremely optimistic goodbye in my opinion....

well she lives 1 hr. from me so i'm driving back thinking i screwed up with a great girl because i didn't play the challenge card right and moved too fast....

well she calls me that night twice to see if i made it in ok, and the conversation is upbeat and she's laughing at everything i say, then says she wished i had stayed the night....

we had planned to do something for her birthday this weekend, and she told my neighbors wife she still wants to....the dilemma is this.....

should i wait to call her? has her interest suck below the point of no return? or should i simply not call or contact her at all?
i know i seem like a wimp about this, but i really fell for this girl, i really don't know why.....any help or opinions would be appreciate....

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
well she calls me that night twice to see if i made it in ok, and the conversation is upbeat and she's laughing at everything i say, then says she wished i had stayed the night ....
Give it a shot. Make that date and seduce her. If youy don't catch her on the rebound, someone else will. Fine mofo women are often approached by men. The ones who say they aren't approached are lying or broken.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
i would love to do that, but i'm not so sure I could pull it off.....
i know her IL dipped a bit, nothing i can do about that, but i'm trying to get it back now....the past is gone

it's been 2 days since she last called, which was the night she said i should have stayed with her......should i wait until she calls or should i give her a ring?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know the following:

1) she's lonely

2) She's emotionaly unstable right now

3) she's using anybody for the attention she needs (to foget her ex).

you've got to take these things in mind.

Now notice this - she went with you to the beach for a weekend where you spent $$$'s on her and then she did her own thing.

Now your asking should you take her out on her B'day. Why? to spend more $$$'s on her?

My advice would be this.

Don't call her back.

Now, if she's lonely or hasn't got plans for her B'day she will call you. But It would be my bet that she'd call you at the last minute. Whatever you do, don't go and see her. Tell her you already have other plans - but don't tell her what they are - she will probably ask. Tell her your doing something with another chick. This more than likely is going to fvck with her.

Wait for a day or so - then call her back next week and arrange to go out.

You don't want to go spend the earth on this chick - and no presents until you've seen her naked.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
i'm sure that will work, but it'll be tough to turn her down....

i've already seen her naked, so i guess it was worth it in a way...

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
any other advice? no one's said whether i should be optimistic or not......

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you mean confident - you should always be confident.

Optomistic means hopefull of a good result. That's not the right mindset.

be assured and confident and know that it may not happen today nor tomorrow - but there will always be another.

Beginner1

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks you have been dating and you have already seen her naked. Hmmmmmmm we couldn't possibly think this girl is a keeper.

If your just trying to get laid I say, go ahead but if you want to have a relationship with her I say HELL NO. SHe definitely has issues if she is going to flirt with a stranger in front of you and then says she is really into you. If she really liked you she would not do that to you.

Your story sounds so much about what I just went through.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
thanks for the response....
the thing that gets to me is that i have this attitude that i'm screwing up with these fine ass girls and that there won't be another like them.....i'm slowly learning to get out of this wussy mindset....

i believe she actually went out with another guy this weekend, and remarkably i don't care as much as i thought i would

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear speedo_meme

my 2 cents

what you expect her to do infront of her brother ?

anti-$lut defense

you are not official so ofcourse she is going to play it cool infront of her brother

but nothing really romantic happened between us....it was like that light had been shut off, the spark was gone....

dude ISOLATE and ESCALATE

you trying to turn her on infront of her brother

FAT CHANCE

unless she is some kind of freak lol

on the way back, we have "the conversation" ..... we might have rushed it, blah blah, she doesn't want to jump from guy to guy, doesn't want a serious bf that soon after a relationship, she has her guard up, u know the drill.....i was sort of defensive at first, then played it cool like that was fine, even though i was

was her brother in the car ?

was extremely pissed because 1) i payed for her whole trip

she is not your girlfriend

you are not her sugar daddy

women get weird over this. you think they would be grateful but they think you are supplicating for their affection

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

well she calls me that night twice to see if i made it in ok, and the conversation is upbeat and she's laughing at everything i say, then says she wished i had stayed the night....

that says to me IT WAS HER BROTHER

don't care how cool you say he is or their relationship is

IT'S HER BROTHER

we had planned to do something for her birthday this weekend, and she told my neighbors wife she still wants to

YOU NO TALKIE TO NEIGHBOUR WIFE ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE

never use a third party in any way to exchange info when macking on a woman

you ever play the game chinese whispers as a kid ?

THE $HIT GETS MESSED UP EVERY TIME !

should i wait to call her? has her interest suck below the point of no return? or should i simply not call or contact her at all?
i know i seem like a wimp about this, but i really fell for this girl, i really don't know why.....any help or opinions would be appreciate....

fear not. i think you are doing ok.

JUST NO MORE BROTHER SISTER SEX INFRONT OF OUTINGS OK !

isolate and escalate !

if you going to take her out on her birthday as a date

JUST YOU AND HER

no brother ok ! no double date !

good luck :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**