Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What i'm missing and what to add to my arsenal? Progress so far....

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been awhile , since my last breakup , been with 1 new girl 2 weeks ago but however , things seems to re-happen again and again with the old chicks i contacted , wishing things were different. There was this online 'best friend girl' from other town , i though she would finally realize how wise i am this year , moving forward and so on. Though i were steps ahead of her , fool me , didn't really happen exactly. Damn , why?
So she basically 'welcomed me' and told me she missed me (BS , i doubt that so much) , she just missed MY attention and so on, i gave her before. I gave a few of those talks , but didn't really matter i reject anything happening between us , just so i can have it in my hands , but what the hell happened? In which moment exactly 'the ex' or 'the now' guy appeared , she added me in messages app and i was like 'maybe she is now attracted to me , or have interest' , BUUULLSH##,
she though i was gonna be one of her g-best friends , Nonono , i barely talked , but what really concerned me was out of the blue as like before she said there was a current guy , so now this A-Hole of a guy had sexual things with my ex before , i recognized him and i was like , where the f did he came from , so i couldnt take my cool and i said literally , wow really you choose the biggest crap of a guy , i though she never wanted those kind of guys , but NO , she didnt want the good ol' me , i was way too nice and non-challenge and nothing sexual to her , out of the blue this ****head appeared and after talking things and so on , she added him , didnt really recognise what a trouble she's in , thats too bad because she will regret it in the future , but thats her fail , not my problem at all , i realized it some time ago , very stupid and naive girl , always acted like the A-WH and Mrs Im the princess and too important to be with anyone , leaving in the dust the nice guys and yeah , that sucks , but the world doesnt end , does it?
I started receiving treats which were so funny to me , he was so lame and the way i heard him talk he's just the average neighborhood ******* , lol

I coulda turned it all around somehow maybe ?

Now to the second point of my topic , idk why but the same story keeps repeating in every relationship i used to have (last one) with my ex , then out of a sudden she searched for a BBD , i was so confused WHY , even though i wasnt the best , that doesn't mean she needs to necesarily changed me for another guy , maybe i took myself way too seriously , or not serious at all (i used to have those 2 problems) , and being jealous and etc , but here's the banger
I didn't know why , but the trash guys get to them , am i just way too good or i need to become that myself and finally be someone who can get on the winning team , i am tired of seeing some unworthy people take MY role with the girls im with , but instead of boyfriend they are making it worse so i don't get to keep a LTR , even though i want to . So thats a concern for me , because i always had doubt confidence , jealousy and insecure issues , even though on paper i am some guy who might be the 'perfect' guy in the future , the truth is now i'm facing another problem which is very disturbing to me , currently
the online scene is this - I get some replies , but most are usually nothing leading to sex or number , or before taking things forward they stop like that ,
i lose all my faith , idk why this is happening - maybe the social skills need way too big improvement and the dating experience/ways too.
I dont understand how can you leave so many good guys behind like that , before i didn't faced issues like that often , but now it seems like a big nightmare i can't get over with , wasting way too much time and effort on so pathetic things , which makes me needy in some ways , in real i rarely approach , but most of them look for the good looking guy and talkative extrovert , which makes my task finding a GF even harder , even though at this point im looking to see what happens , im dissapointed in myself and that i get the 'beta treatment' , which is even more confusing is it all starts from home and the family , then the old friends i used to have , sometimes today still im way too far from the alpha role , i just dont know how my overall personality can become like the success man i can be , but at this time i doubt im ever gonna be like my best friend a natural who can just relax and go and achieve things (making it look so easy and simple before) , but i barely remember anything , all this ignoring and rejection leads me to where i start , wasted months and days daily unappreciated by my so called 'friends' , or very little , which isnt working for me , making me even not to trust people and everyone in general . Yeah i have fun and had 2 great normal meetings with my EX to return the 1 favor she did last time , but honestly i dont think its gonna work between me and any girl at this point , i overthink , she says she wants to meet me very soon again but i dont want to , because the old treatment will start again , i had this one thing to fix between her and me , maybe 1 more payment and its over , im sure shes sleeping with other people , but doesnt thinks for a second to make it with me without being in a LTR , the disrespect i received before and all the dramas and sh## i received , made me to keep my decision not seeing her again , but what will happen very soon?
Wanting to set up the dates as she pleases without making it to my scedule IF im free , she thinks like before im gonna go after job to see her every time mostly for meetings that lead to talk and drink and nothing else. Im sick and tired of this without receiving much sex with her or any girl in general , so i think of some way to tell her something to fix this issue , because soon i wont have time and i want to make as much money as i can , so i can have to choose what to do next month and till the end of year , and yeah definetely i will be happier at 1 point , i am currently , but not to that level i want to .
Actually i've never felt better and careless for her , she though i would be crying myself to sleep over her , but now i can gladly say this is my time and im not gonna bend a knee anymore , no more 'hero' acts , i have more and more eyes on the girls im REALLY attracted to , now remains to understand what to do and have a shot with them , leaving this b#### behind and bbd for me , and keep my happiness level to a good extent. Learn more things and go forward , because now i feel i should do things ive not done in a long time , starting work and changing ways of doing things. So this is it i guess.

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh , few more things to say. There is this 2 or probably more of her friends who DONT want me to be with her , the gay friend and the always single almost 29 woman who never ever settles with a man and always choose the 'wrong ones' , i see they are all messed up as every single one of them is single , just 2 girlfriends have boyfriends but they rarely talk , which is bad , her behavior towards me is affected by those two. Is there really a turn-around in this situation? They saw me in the worst light possible , now i have a very hard decision to make , not for now but for the future of us. It's easy to get things thrown away , rather than be good as before. I'm just thinking if she could ever change and realize she won't find another decent guy who will stay with her , or she's already a lost cause. I'm just starting the 'dating' game , even though i dont have many options , they all go for the guys who are already in touch with things , i have a lot to learn and do , but seems like they are making it harder for me , as for the gay friend , i dont want to see that person , he's like the jealous ladyboy who ''wants to protect the princess'' , and is always used by her for everything. For the moment i'm away from this , but i don't think she will ever dump and leave him and her , because they are not the right models to aspire , they ruin things with complicating them with complaining , moaning and probably stab me behind my back , while look at me and doesnt even make eye contact and have formed some bad opinion of me , which i personally don't care about , but she will... They can ruin things literally , instead of making her go for me and supporting it , they want her to be choosing other and other guys while ruining her chance to be with a LTR guy in me , because deep inside they are surely jealous and dont want to see us together. Anyone been in this situation ? Is the 1 - 1 ONLY, after few weeks or month a good idea , but i know she probably will bring those people and again they will look for reasons and mistake to throw me away off the path to her , which is so lame and pathetic , they are basically c-c -blocking me , without realizing they are ruining everything for us , all this effort whole year for what? Turning her against me , good job to the messed up gay friend. I literally have no words to comment on this one. Her "friends" are just dead weight to her , because she herself cant clear her head and is hanging around people who can not give her good emotions , but maybe thats what she wants a guy/s who are /trouble/ and unavaivable , which is opposite of the logical and normal thing to do , its easy to leave it behind , but my choice was to give it a shot and prove it to myself and her that we can work it out.

If you were on my position what would you do in this situation? How do you handle friends like that who are affecting her , because they dont allow her to make decisions on her own for getting with me , which is making it very difficult , if not impossible to get her or anything with her more than friends , i think i deserve more with her but something is missing from my side.

Last edited: